Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2011, 01:34   #16
BHPian

Re: Nissan GTR 35 upgrade build by Racetech India

@RaceTech: Mindblowing, to say the least. I still remember COBB yelling out loud to the world that they had succeeded in tuning the GT-Rs ECU. Here you are, humbly mentioning it after the exhaust and drivetrain mod. Awesome!
Old 20th November 2015, 16:54   #17
BHPian

Re: Nissan GT-R 35 upgrade build by Racetech India

Despite my limited knowledge on under-the-hood deep-dive concepts (still learning), I can surely say that this is absolutely beautiful work! Always found the GTR very very awesome. It stands apart from other super cars due to it's beautiful, manly and muscular frontal design.

There is a youtube documentary too, about how a GTR is built. A lot of man-hours go into hand work.

I wonder why there is a dearth of GTRs in India, or is it just me thinking so? Money would not be an issue for the ultra-rich nowadays.
Old 11th March 2017, 18:40   #18
BHPian

Hi its been a while we posted here , wanted to share a recent GTR build we just completed, the owner new exactly what he wanted which was a car you cannot ignore when you're confronted and it blows your mind away.
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan GT-R 35 upgrade build by Racetech India-tbhp1.jpg  

Nissan GT-R 35 upgrade build by Racetech India-tbhp2.jpg  

Nissan GT-R 35 upgrade build by Racetech India-tbhp3.jpg  

Racetech is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 21:37   #19
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetech View Post
Hi its been a while we posted here , wanted to share a recent GTR build we just completed, the owner new exactly what he wanted which was a car you cannot ignore when you're confronted and it blows your mind away.
Although I personally don't like wide-bodied cars, that's an insane build there RaceTech.
Y'all should take a little time and feed us on more such threads about all your amazing builds out there!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks