Team-BHP - Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/141465-harley-davidson-superlow-xl883l-comprehensive-review-37.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3669969)
Just received the latest Harley price list from Capital Harley, Gurgaon. Seems like the price of the Superlow has now increased to 7.07 Lacs on-road Delhi !!! without a single accessory!

Attachment 1352993

Dkaile, Looking at the price list it seems the Road tax is charged at a little over 9%. IIRC it is 8% in Delhi. In case you go for an upgrade you might want to check the correct road Tax and registration charges for your state/city.

Btw, those hand grips look really neat!

Cheers,
Sting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3670031)
Good to hear "Fatboy" instead of "Fatbob"

Fat Boy was always my first choice. It's still in the planning stage, lets see how things pan out and in how many months... lolz

BTW, loved the new Mysterious Red Sunglo that you have booked, especially with a freight train headlight! Many congratulations.

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-fat-boy-2015-mysterious-red-sunglo_1.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-fat-boy-2015-mysterious-red-sunglo_2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sting (Post 3670122)
Looking at the price list it seems the Road tax is charged at a little over 9%. IIRC it is 8% in Delhi.

Hmmm. They may be overcharging and adding all kind of facilitation charges. Will recheck. My Superlow was also DL registered and so will the upgrade be, as and when that happens.

Something's coming...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-heritage-softail-classic-06042015_1.jpg

Stay tuned for details. And PM me in case someone's interested in my impeccable Superlow.

Cheers...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3680260)
Something's coming...

Stay tuned for details. And PM me in case someone's interested in my impeccable Superlow.

Cheers...

Wow Dheeraj Sir. Congratulations for your Heritage Softail Classic.:thumbs up

One of the true blue Harley's ever, I completely love those white sidewall tyres.:D

So finally the saga ends as I sold my Superlow yesterday

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-superlow-05042015.jpg

Goodbye old friend. I had a fantastic time with you in the last 2 years.

And another one about to begin

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-heritage-softail-classic-06042015_8.jpg

Keep tuned...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3683915)
So finally the saga ends as I sold my Superlow yesterday

Congratulations on your new ride, it does look very tempting.
Am sure you will look at the CVO in a few years from now :cool:

Quote:

Goodbye old friend. I had a fantastic time with you in the last 2 years.

And another one about to begin
Congrats ! given your built & passion this was long due , more pictures please and also share how much did you got for your Super Low , I am trying to sell mine for last year without success :(

The Eagle has landed...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-heritage-softail-17042015_1.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-heritage-softail-17042015_2.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-heritage-softail-17042015_10.jpg

Will be starting a separate thread soon.

Cheers...

The Heritage Ownership thread is online here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superb...ve-review.html

Hearty Congratulations on the upgrade Dhiraj Sir. Safe n Happy mile munching with more power

This is simply amazing. Hearty congratulations to you Dheeraj sir. :)

Dear Dkaile

Congrats on getting one of the most mighty machines , will suit you very much . This is VFM compared with FatBoy given all those extra bags & screen . Last Year they had so little quantities but looks they are stocked better this Year or maybe Triumph effect :)

Quote:

The Heritage Ownership thread is online here
Not able to access this link - can you recheck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbanator (Post 3688657)
Not able to access this link - can you recheck

It will be online shortly. And thanks :thumbs up

Awesome Dkaile. Wish you wonderful miles and great fun filled trips on the new ride. I envision some Harley tax in the near future with more upgrades :)

Dhiraj sir, (or anyone who can answer is most welcome), how did you wash your Superlow? I usually wipe it almost daily, but after a few long rides, a wipe isn't enough to get the grime out of my bike, in hard to reach places. So how do you wash it without damaging the paint or electricals in any way