Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2019, 19:43   #76
Team-BHP Support

Re: EICMA 2018: Honda unveils the new CBR 650 'R'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren.mistry View Post
Most of the Vlogs are from the same dealership as //M.
There are no test ride bikes with the Bangalore dealership. I hear it's the same story in most of the dealerships down south.
Old 14th June 2019, 20:26   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
There's a YouTuber called 'Strell' who has recently picked up the R from Bangalore. From what I've seen, usually his thoughts are balanced and well articulated.
Yes, I have seen that video also the one by DCV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
There are no test ride bikes with the Bangalore dealership. I hear it's the same story in most of the dealerships down south.
Here in Bombay we do not even have display bike, test rides seems to be a bridge too far. For that have to really compliment Triumph and off late Kawasaki. They do go that extra step towards customer engagement.
hiren.mistry is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 13:37   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren.mistry View Post
Spoke to Venetian Honda one of Honda's big bike outlets in Mumbai regarding the CBR 650R. I have taken a liking to this motorcycle so wanted to check if they have one on display.
Per the Sales Advisor the allotted 150 bikes have already been sold out. They are not clear when the next lot will come in. However, there is a chance there might be on cancellation on a red 650R but he will know only towards the end of the month.

Does anyone on the forum own this bike? There are hardly any reviews on this bike from a Indian perspective on YouTube too. Most of the Vlogs are from the same dealership as //M.
I got my hands on one last month. Even my dealer informed me that the 150 bikes allotted have been sold out and there are no immediate plans to bring in more.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks