Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Kia Sonet GTX Plus 128 49.61%
Skoda Kushaq Ambition 130 50.39%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2021, 15:58   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Automatic Crossover: Kia Sonet topmost variant vs Skoda Kushaq entry variant?

I am making an exception and will go with Skoda here. Slightly bigger car sans feature. Kia has DCT which to me negates the reliability advantage if any. Given Seltos scored measly w.r.to safety, I am hoping Kushaq will be as safe as Sonet despite lesser airbags. To conclude, its tech/features vs bigger car with better dynamics, I will go with latter. Kushaq being new, will also have the exclusivity factor.
Old 7th August 2021, 11:07   #47
BHPian

Re: Automatic Crossover: Kia Sonet topmost variant vs Skoda Kushaq entry variant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post

My biggest concern with the Sonet will be safety and though you have mentioned it will be for city use, if the car is going to see even a little bit of the highway, I would suggest the Skoda. This image of the Sonet's structure with 'zero' use of Ultra High Strength Steel (UHSS) is very concerning. We all know the Seltos barely got 3 stars and the Sonet has even less UHSS reinforcement (none at all!). Link to thread (Kia Seltos body structure facts & comparison with the Hyundai Creta)
This piece of info on Team BHP should make any well researched car buyer run away from both Sonet and Venue.
Old 8th August 2021, 08:30   #48
BHPian

Voted for Sonet. Always prefer diesel. Sonet GTX + DIESEL AUTOMATIC/MANUAL would be my choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks