Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2007, 17:28   #46
BHPian

Our May 2005 Innova V-version had clocked 65,000+ Kms before we sold it for 8 lac in July 2007. Nothing was changed except Tyres and Llumar sun-film on the windows. It used to average 10.5 + in Bangalore City traffic with 100% HVAC.

Close your eyes and buy the V version. You cannot go wrong with it (Toyota). It's one of the best vehicles you can buy for that sort of money.

-Harshavardhan
Old 12th December 2007, 21:22   #47
Senior - BHPian

Colours for Innova. I am really dissapointed with Toyotas colour choices. All colours look so dull. White is not available in V. Gold, green, silver are common. Black, Blue and Dark Red are very difficult to maintain.

I am thinking of going for Silver, since its a very common colour and while selling it, its going to help.
Old 12th December 2007, 21:31   #48
Team-BHP Support

super white is available in v. go for champagne.
Old 12th December 2007, 21:34   #49
Senior - BHPian

Very True, White not available in V spec. Dark colors look nice on innova although maintainance will turn into nightmare sometimes.

Passon Red would have looked nice on innova I guess but that color not available.

Silver is common color and its easy to maintain.

I suggest you Black or Red Innova, with few good accessories Dark color Innova will look very good.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 12th December 2007, 21:39   #50
Senior - BHPian

Is Super white available, dealer said its not. Champagne is nice but too common.
Old 12th December 2007, 22:08   #51
Senior - BHPian

None of the white's available in V. I think i have decided to go for Silver. Any idea about rear spoiler? In toyota they charge alot, around Rs. 8000
Old 13th December 2007, 09:45   #52
Senior - BHPian

Of course, you may be disappointed with Toyota's colour choices (they have 8-10 colours in the US for the Corolla). But of the colours available, silver still looks the best on Corolla and Innova (my personal choice only). That brown colour does not suit the Innova much, except when it is clean and new. Black is perhaps not available. I have seen the silver Innova and it looks very decent with paint quality much better than comparable competition.
Old 13th December 2007, 10:46   #53
Senior - BHPian

Innova and offers!

Guys I have a Question on offers on Innova.
Why do they give discounts on all the seasons. In fact almost all the day. Do the keep the price up and give discounts/offers? Is it just a marketting gimmick, or Am i wrong. The reason I wanted to know is to find the best time to buy one. Thanks.
Old 13th December 2007, 13:04   #54
Senior - BHPian

Thats right agbenny about toyota. They price it bit extra and give big discount, now corolla will come with 3 years maintanence free warranty etc. as well. Good move by GM which is being followed by other car manufacturers as well.

Toyota products are overpriced here but come with good quality. to be in competition they need to offer big discount.

Ravi.
Old 13th December 2007, 13:28   #55
Senior - BHPian

Black is available but then its difficult to maintain. Best is to stick with silver i guess.
Old 13th December 2007, 15:06   #56
Senior - BHPian

Silver is easy to maintain I do agree, but it looks too plan. I suggest you go with dark color like Black and do Poliyon coating once in 2 years, your car look amazing with better shine. Its ideal for metalic colors and also to remove minor scratches.

I am planning to get it done in Bangalore next week they told me it would cost 3500/- for Innova (includes interior dash board/roof cleaning etc.. as well), they told me they would give some discounts.

However If you are fine with Silver go head

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 13th December 2007, 16:23   #57
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Black is available but then its difficult to maintain. Best is to stick with silver i guess.
do what you want but dont get black. in the heat you will really roast in there not to mention the maintainence.

as for the spoiler just try and get them to give it free otherwise pay the 8k. its a good quality spoiler unlike some of the fake ones in the market.

also shinrai has a nice bodykit for 20k.
Old 13th December 2007, 16:36   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
Silver is easy to maintain I do agree, but it looks too plan. I suggest you go with dark color like Black and do Poliyon coating once in 2 years, your car look amazing with better shine. Its ideal for metalic colors and also to remove minor scratches.
Ravi.
What is Poliyon coating? Is it like Teflon coating ?
Old 13th December 2007, 17:54   #59
Senior - BHPian

The reason for not getting black is the heating thing and the maintainance. I am sticking to siler i guess. I dont like it much though to be honest.

Will add Silver tints to it.
Old 13th December 2007, 17:59   #60
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
The reason for not getting black is the heating thing and the maintainance. I am sticking to siler i guess. I dont like it much though to be honest.

Will add Silver tints to it.
dont add silver tints. get black tints. the reason being that on the v model the b pillar and door frames are painted black. so when there is black film it looks good. if you get silver film itll look very funny.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks