Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2010, 07:17   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Personally I still think SUV and rear seat comfort are incompatible. Look for a sedan or a replacement Innova.
Fortuner with A/T gear box will still have harsh ride at back since by desigen the suspension is stiffer.
Old 23rd June 2010, 12:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
Congratulations xtremeshock. With bookings being stopped, the Fortuner must be commanding a very hefty premium. BTW saw a DC'ed Fortuner in ET Zigwheels (i think) the other day. Amazing work done.
Disclaimer: I am not a DC fan, but do respect the quality and finish of the interior makeover he does. And strongly believe he should stop at that.
Ya saw it too, really love his work, sometime it really goes overboard for me, but i do love his interiors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
He's given you his daughter, you give him good advice

The Fortuner AT is expected in two quarters. The wait period could actually work in his favour, and I have a feeling he'll love the automatic. With all that torque, there will hardly be a performance deficit either.
Ha ha yeah, giving him good advice is the plan.
Good to know the automatic is round the corner. Still keeping my hands crossed for a diesel CRV, i know it's near impossible, but the hope is still alive. Honda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
Personally I still think SUV and rear seat comfort are incompatible. Look for a sedan or a replacement Innova.
Fortuner with A/T gear box will still have harsh ride at back since by desigen the suspension is stiffer.
Like i said he has problems getting in and out of them, he is 6ft plus with a slip disc, he can't bend his back hence an SUV provides a much better ingress and egress.

I get you, will take a test drive before finalizing.
Old 6th August 2010, 14:02   #33
Senior - BHPian

Also, since you are mostly looking at SUVs, try the new Mitsubishi Outlander.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks