Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2006, 14:24   #61
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 61,594
Thanked: 209,723 Times
Default

Quote:
psycho meant the tyres for the vtec, not the jeep. Infact its wierd that the jeep has better rubber than the vtec
Its simple actually - Its no fun to slide the Jeep, but slidin the Vtec is exhilirating!

GTO
GTO is offline  
Old 29th April 2006, 17:46   #62
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,820
Thanked: 39 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbhag
Here's my reason:
Am going to be in Delhi 21-28 May for a company meet.. can still make it (fly) to Goa on 28th if somebody will give me a ride back to Blr.. Mclaren, V1p3r, Rudra - are you listening
It would be my pleasure .. Just make sure u bring ur diving suite along as well ..
mclaren1885 is offline  
Old 30th April 2006, 03:17   #63
BHPian
 
anarchist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago / Namma Bengaluru
Posts: 372
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

I can't make it to the National meet :( as I am in NJ on a project will be back in Bang only in July
anarchist is offline  
Old 1st May 2006, 10:59   #64
Senior - BHPian
 
sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 2,626
Thanked: 1,141 Times
Default

Okay..Heres my reason
I am too conservative for Goa.

Real one :
I got university exams.
sajo is offline  
Old 1st May 2006, 11:29   #65
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 262
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
It would be my pleasure .. Just make sure u bring ur diving suite along as well ..
Thanks Mclaren.. Would have loved to dive there, but the Goa diving season just ended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
You can get a ride back with any one of us..
Thanks Godfather.. Will take up the offer if Mclaren stays too drunk to drive
nitinbhag is offline  
Old 1st May 2006, 12:24   #66
TCX
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 30
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Car needs fixing......won't be ready atleast for another month.
TCX is offline  
Old 10th May 2006, 15:54   #67
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 727
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

I won't be there as -
didnt find out about the meet till last week...and there isn't any time to plan
and I have to work on the week-end of 27th :-s
Abhay is offline  
Old 10th May 2006, 17:37   #68
BHPian
 
shrivz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pune, MH12
Posts: 604
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

!!!!!!!!!my parents wont let me drive to goa and i get scared of sitting on the passenger seat!!!!!!!!!!!
shrivz is offline  
Old 10th May 2006, 18:58   #69
Senior - BHPian
 
supremeBaleno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chennai / Kochi
Posts: 5,396
Thanked: 2,254 Times
Default

1) venkatrx will bug me to death, to find out why only his Baleno gives 8kmpl, when everyone else on the forum gets between 10 - 15.
2) Someone or the other is going to make a dig at the Baleno's as* and if that happens when I am high on alcohol, it could get ugly.
3) All the Baleno-haters will gang up and beat me to pulp.

P.S. : Hey venkatrx, no offence man. Just in jest.
supremeBaleno is offline  
Old 16th May 2006, 01:29   #70
BHPian
 
swale84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 459
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Final Semester Engineering Exams
But i'm absolutely free after that....
swale84 is offline  
Old 16th May 2006, 07:06   #71
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,820
Thanked: 39 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
1) venkatrx will bug me to death, to find out why only his Baleno gives 8kmpl, when everyone else on the forum gets between 10 - 15.
2) Someone or the other is going to make a dig at the Baleno's as* and if that happens when I am high on alcohol, it could get ugly.
3) All the Baleno-haters will gang up and beat me to pulp.

P.S. : Hey venkatrx, no offence man. Just in jest.
Hahaha .. LOL .. .. Good one SB , but how about meeting up with a few ardent baleno fans as well ?? Im sure u wouldnt want to miss out on that ..

PS : No offense to anyone , just couldnt resist posting ..
mclaren1885 is offline  
Old 16th May 2006, 11:45   #72
Senior - BHPian
 
supremeBaleno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chennai / Kochi
Posts: 5,396
Thanked: 2,254 Times
Default

Hey mclaren, would have liked to be there - given the potent combination of cars, car lovers, beach, fun, booze etc. But some pressure at work and some personal stuff ensured that it won't happen. Maybe next time. Will catch up with you guys soon.
Have fun, guys and take care.
supremeBaleno is offline  
Old 17th May 2006, 14:06   #73
Senior - BHPian
 
Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,042
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

Here are the reasons for not being able to be at Goa earlier and my opinions of them now (BTW I am coming) :

1) I am too broke to make it : True but will still be there counting on a few to get me through this

2) I dont have a ride : Well the car is still being painted and am not taking chances with the race car hence - Godfather thanks for letting my fam ride shotgun

3) My wife will kill me : She has decided to join me instead

4) My daughter loves Pondy instead : What the heck let her try goa for a change

5) My bank will sue me : Still happening

6) McLaren will wring my head off : Well it seems that McLaren will end up being bald soon

7) Godfather will get after me for the 15 sec mod idea : Well he still is after me ... hmmm is that why I am being allowed to ride shotgun

8) Amitoj will never get off his hood, so he may not make it to Goa : Well he changed his engine and he knows that I wont detune it

9) Old Man will come out with a list again : Man looks like the list will have to wait

10) GTO will still not have changed his tyres : Well I am sure he will when he lands at goa for the meet coz if he doesnt I might have to take a trip to Mumbai to slash his tyres

The moral of the story : GET TO GOA!!!
Psycho is offline  
Old 17th May 2006, 14:19   #74
BANNED
 
khaadu75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: same as the proposed venue for F1 ;-)
Posts: 1,156
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
Here are the reasons for not being able to be at Goa earlier and my opinions of them now (BTW I am coming) :

1) I am too broke to make it : True but will still be there counting on a few to get me through this

2) I dont have a ride : Well the car is still being painted and am not taking chances with the race car hence - Godfather thanks for letting my fam ride shotgun

3) My wife will kill me : She has decided to join me instead

4) My daughter loves Pondy instead : What the heck let her try goa for a change

5) My bank will sue me : Still happening

6) McLaren will wring my head off : Well it seems that McLaren will end up being bald soon

7) Godfather will get after me for the 15 sec mod idea : Well he still is after me ... hmmm is that why I am being allowed to ride shotgun

8) Amitoj will never get off his hood, so he may not make it to Goa : Well he changed his engine and he knows that I wont detune it

9) Old Man will come out with a list again : Man looks like the list will have to wait

10) GTO will still not have changed his tyres : Well I am sure he will when he lands at goa for the meet coz if he doesnt I might have to take a trip to Mumbai to slash his tyres

The moral of the story : GET TO GOA!!!
Hey, Amazing ... U seem to be gud with words as well and thank god u don't have a gun in ur hand or else I'm sure u wud have been threatening to blow off ppls head who wern't headed to Goa ...

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline  
Old 20th May 2006, 19:14   #75
BHPian
 
Revvhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 450
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Cant make it to Goa Coz Khaadu has been stalking me !!
Revvhead is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks