Team-BHP - East Coast US Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   East Coast US Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/113543-east-coast-us-meet.html)

Hello Everyone,

I don't know how feasible this is. But it would be really nice to have a nice team bhp members (guests) meet somewhere near maryland / washington DC / virginia somewhere. I do not know how many members we have near that area or if anyone else is interested in meeting up. But I thought I`d atleast take some initiative and try to plan something. Any weekend would be good (depending on who is free when). I hope we can get a good response and a lot of people. I`m excited at the prospect of meeting like minded people near me.

If you are interested in meeting up please leave your name and and a tentative weekend date and then we`ll decide a place

1. Harry - Jan 21st

I am Ok with January 21st.
Lets see if others join us.
Drive through some nice twisties and a lunch meet should be good.
Drive around western MD , Northern VA? Please suggest some routes.
what do you guys think?

I'll be in New Hampshire the weekend of 28th. But cant say whether i will be able to make it to a meet.

Sounds good, a nice drive and then lunch. I am relatively new to the area and i don't know many good routes. I know one because i used to go there for a drive. The road between thrumont, MD and hagerstown, MD passes through the mountains. But I am more than happy to learn some new route.

bump!! anymore people?

I am based at Edison NJ. Any BHPian around? I recently came here and yet to get a car, so cant make it to the drive unless I join someone around. Looking for a car pretty badly, any leads?

Guys, do a search for members located in cities near by. Ping them directly and see if you can branch out & reach more members. Should be easier to plan a meet that way.

Have fun !

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclops (Post 2679941)
I am based at Edison NJ. Any BHPian around? I recently came here and yet to get a car, so cant make it to the drive unless I join someone around. Looking for a car pretty badly, any leads?

I am in NJ too but in Jersey City & also without a car. Let me know if you plan to come this side.

Guys, just saw this thread. I am based in VA and up for the meet. I shall be available on weekends. Let's try to plan out something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 2682322)
I am in NJ too but in Jersey City & also without a car. Let me know if you plan to come this side.

Hey! When did you move to US? Even I was at Jersey City - The heights for more than 2 months, just moved to Edison as my family has joined me now.

You hardly need a car in JC. I work at Hoboken, its a great place place to spend evenings, lets catch up sometime for sure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclops (Post 2683719)
Hey! When did you move to US? Even I was at Jersey City - The heights for more than 2 months, just moved to Edison as my family has joined me now.

You hardly need a car in JC. I work at Hoboken, its a great place place to spend evenings, lets catch up sometime for sure!

My relative lived for 6 years n JC just behind the Goldman Sachs building, near Poulous Hook. He never owned a car. He used to take the PATH from Exchange Place to WTC.

Hope you guys have fun. I never knew there were so many bhpians in that area---I was there last Jan and also the year before that.

Gentlemen, I live in Westchester and can definitely drive down to NJ. Are we looking at any specific date for the meet? Let me know..would love to catch up with fellow Bhpians.

I am here since 2010 & work in NYC, we can probably meet at one of these weekends.

Hey Guys,
I had almost given up hope on anyone replying to this thread. So I just checked it today and am pleasantly surprised to see replies. As I mentioned above, I live in hagerstown, MD. I am ALWAYS ready to meet up. So if anyone (even if its only a few people) want to meet up, lets plan something, it will definitely be fun. All you have to do is let me know when and where. PS: jango, dr abhijeet and nitrous power (not sure where in VA you live) but I`m guessing we live relatively close by. So let me know if you guys want to meet up on a weekend or something.

I am in upstate NYC, and will be in NYC this Saturday March 10, 2012, if anyone is free in the evening for a chat.

Otherwise, I would be interested in a meetup if it can be arranged, and, if feasible, be able to give someone a ride if needed to and from the meet.

Any progress?