Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2012, 11:12   #1
BHPian

East Coast US Meet

Hello Everyone,

I don't know how feasible this is. But it would be really nice to have a nice team bhp members (guests) meet somewhere near maryland / washington DC / virginia somewhere. I do not know how many members we have near that area or if anyone else is interested in meeting up. But I thought I`d atleast take some initiative and try to plan something. Any weekend would be good (depending on who is free when). I hope we can get a good response and a lot of people. I`m excited at the prospect of meeting like minded people near me.

If you are interested in meeting up please leave your name and and a tentative weekend date and then we`ll decide a place

1. Harry - Jan 21st
Old 5th January 2012, 19:10   #2
BHPian

Re: East Coast US Meet

I am Ok with January 21st.
Lets see if others join us.
Drive through some nice twisties and a lunch meet should be good.
Drive around western MD , Northern VA? Please suggest some routes.
what do you guys think?
Old 5th January 2012, 20:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

I'll be in New Hampshire the weekend of 28th. But cant say whether i will be able to make it to a meet.
Old 6th January 2012, 11:49   #4
BHPian

Sounds good, a nice drive and then lunch. I am relatively new to the area and i don't know many good routes. I know one because i used to go there for a drive. The road between thrumont, MD and hagerstown, MD passes through the mountains. But I am more than happy to learn some new route.
Old 12th January 2012, 21:59   #5
BHPian

bump!! anymore people?
Old 14th February 2012, 02:49   #6
BHPian

I am based at Edison NJ. Any BHPian around? I recently came here and yet to get a car, so cant make it to the drive unless I join someone around. Looking for a car pretty badly, any leads?
Old 14th February 2012, 07:23   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, do a search for members located in cities near by. Ping them directly and see if you can branch out & reach more members. Should be easier to plan a meet that way.

Have fun !
Old 15th February 2012, 21:25   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
I am based at Edison NJ. Any BHPian around? I recently came here and yet to get a car, so cant make it to the drive unless I join someone around. Looking for a car pretty badly, any leads?
I am in NJ too but in Jersey City & also without a car. Let me know if you plan to come this side.
Old 15th February 2012, 22:11   #9
BHPian

Guys, just saw this thread. I am based in VA and up for the meet. I shall be available on weekends. Let's try to plan out something.
Old 16th February 2012, 21:17   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
I am in NJ too but in Jersey City & also without a car. Let me know if you plan to come this side.
Hey! When did you move to US? Even I was at Jersey City - The heights for more than 2 months, just moved to Edison as my family has joined me now.

You hardly need a car in JC. I work at Hoboken, its a great place place to spend evenings, lets catch up sometime for sure!
Old 16th February 2012, 22:39   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
Hey! When did you move to US? Even I was at Jersey City - The heights for more than 2 months, just moved to Edison as my family has joined me now.

You hardly need a car in JC. I work at Hoboken, its a great place place to spend evenings, lets catch up sometime for sure!
My relative lived for 6 years n JC just behind the Goldman Sachs building, near Poulous Hook. He never owned a car. He used to take the PATH from Exchange Place to WTC.

Hope you guys have fun. I never knew there were so many bhpians in that area---I was there last Jan and also the year before that.
Old 16th February 2012, 22:50   #12
BHPian

Gentlemen, I live in Westchester and can definitely drive down to NJ. Are we looking at any specific date for the meet? Let me know..would love to catch up with fellow Bhpians.
Old 16th February 2012, 23:32   #13
Senior - BHPian

I am here since 2010 & work in NYC, we can probably meet at one of these weekends.
Old 24th February 2012, 07:50   #14
BHPian

Hey Guys,
I had almost given up hope on anyone replying to this thread. So I just checked it today and am pleasantly surprised to see replies. As I mentioned above, I live in hagerstown, MD. I am ALWAYS ready to meet up. So if anyone (even if its only a few people) want to meet up, lets plan something, it will definitely be fun. All you have to do is let me know when and where. PS: jango, dr abhijeet and nitrous power (not sure where in VA you live) but I`m guessing we live relatively close by. So let me know if you guys want to meet up on a weekend or something.
Old 7th March 2012, 00:09   #15
BHPian

I am in upstate NYC, and will be in NYC this Saturday March 10, 2012, if anyone is free in the evening for a chat.

Otherwise, I would be interested in a meetup if it can be arranged, and, if feasible, be able to give someone a ride if needed to and from the meet.

Any progress?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks