Team-BHP - National Team-BHP Meeting Report
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   National Team-BHP Meeting Report (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/13719-national-team-bhp-meeting-report.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29
Please Stop Updating About The Meet,We Know That We Couldnt Make Through And We Are Missing A Lot,please Dont Add Fuel In The Fire. :(

We're having tonnes of fun here, mate. Just stating facts, not rubbing stuff in ;)

Met the B'bay boys for a while @ a very hot beach where McLaren's Baleno got stuck in sand & I ran out of fuel (thanks to Psycho) while positioning the Safari for some strategic shots. Shd be catching up again for the Go Kart ride...

Now posting from the lunch table - everyone sends their love!

Some quick picture uploads would help, as opposed to waiting for 1 month after the meet for report. Please no excuses, all you folks with fancy cellular phones, it's for a noble cause.

...And also use tripod for camera support. We don't want any fuzzy pictures...

Steeroid, see if your Dicor will run on feni :D

hi guys,
lots of fun in GOA. Got to put faces to all the names on the forum.First meet the bangalore guys and then the bombay guys. had a nice photo session where the baleno got stuck in sand and Dicor ran out of fuel.will go for Go karting now. cheers,

Alright, this is the meet report thread and it is a sticky. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen

Not sure how many are carrying tripods, but I'll be bringing mine. I'll be starting tomorrow early morning, hopefully shouldn't take more than 5 hours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
Met the B'bay boys for a while @ a very hot beach where McLaren's Baleno...

That doesn't sound right, just met for a while? aren't you guys partying together? BTW, I have heard that there is a 11PM curfew on Goa roads.

hi samurai where r u from 5hrs to goa frm coastal karnataka my guess somewhere frm udupi,mglore

Just got back from the hills of Sat Tal.. GOAAAAAAA, here I come... :)

some people have all the luck............
others just have these damn exams....

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1771
hi samurai where r u from 5hrs to goa frm coastal karnataka my guess somewhere frm udupi,mglore

Good Guess.

Hey, I still don't know where to turn off the road on NH-17. My father-in-law asked me where I am going in Goa, and I had no clue, still don't. :confused:

The clue I have is to turn left after Panjim bridge. What if I turn after the wrong bridge. I have never driven to Goa. Can somebody drop some hints here.please:

good to know that you guys are having fun and please take loads of pictures and paste them here with detailed report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen

Wah Wah. People are in Goa, drinking and partying and Mr. Rudra Sen wants technically correct pictures. :Frustrati

I can imagine how much fun is being had. The usual verbose Dicor-wallah sent me a rather short "Nice. TTYL" message. That's it. I smell a rat, drowned in beer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Wah Wah. People are in Goa, drinking and partying and Mr. Rudra Sen wants technically correct pictures. :Frustrati

Sam, you should be the first one to know, having fun is serious business!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi

LOL that's hilarious Sam!! rl:

Anyways good to know you people are having fun! Khaadu never invited me to join everyone else in Goa so I guess I can blame my absence on him!!

Otherwise guys have a blast and lots of fun! Will be joining you next time around, could not attend this time due to a new project coming along. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon at the next national meet!

Goaaaaa, here I come... just starting....

Correction: Starting now, I came back after one KM as I realized I had a Eicher India Map. I may not know the exact destination, but why go blind.