Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2014, 20:34   #46
BHPian

Re: Bangalore Meet: VCDS tweaks for VW & Skoda cars

Many Thanks to Robbie, for taking time out and patiently updating the configuration.
Almost all the cars needed second time to connect and program for needle swipe, as some how first time it never worked.
It was certainly great to meet so many BHPians and for an opportunity see best modified GTs.

It took almost 2hours, and all the time Robbie was working with his laptop. I am humbled by his focus and ability to spend so much time for us.

Thanks Robbie!!

Last edited by manjubp : 11th August 2014 at 20:37.
Old 11th August 2014, 20:45   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Fury View Post
There were a couple of queries on where I got the armrest from. I bought it from AliExpress
Thanks for the link mate, awesome stuff! Order has been shipped already, hope its here by the long weekend i can get my hands dirty on a DIY.
Old 12th August 2014, 01:06   #48
BHPian

I only regret not having been able to make it to the meet. I had started following the thread right since the time for the meet was being decided. Unfortunately, at the decided time, the car is usually with my wife so I could not make it. Hopefully some other time

Kudos to Robbie for sharing his time and expertise .
Old 12th August 2014, 09:01   #49
BHPian

I truly regret missing this out. Having just obtained a Polo, I should have made myself present. But work is tiring me out.
There is always next time, even if I don't get to tweak my car, would be fantastic to meet you all for a drive.
Thanks Robbie
Old 12th August 2014, 14:29   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
I am really bad with names guys, especially if I need to recollect them after only a single meet.

L to R - Me[/b] (Vikram), manjubp, Kanasu, psuraj, robimahanta, Ashok, Mohan, Sandeep and Prashanth to the extreme right.

I can't remember the Bhpian standing to the left of Prashanth. Sorry dude, please identify yourself.
[b]
If I may pitch in, his name is Job Abraham, my very good friend and batch mate from the same university . He is yet to become the member of this forum.

I wish I was in Bangalore to be part of the meet. And of course words wont be enough to thank Robbie for helping the VW owners with these tweaks.

Last edited by rejoycjohn : 12th August 2014 at 14:30.
Old 10th September 2014, 15:23   #51
BHPian

Damn, I missed out as well. But I think I got delivery if my car only after the meet. Would love to meet up if you guys plan to meet once more.
Old 22nd November 2014, 19:50   #52
BHPian

I would like to join too, if there is another one. Just got my VCDS and would feel more confident if an expert like @robimahanta.

Currently my car is in Kerala though.
Old 26th January 2015, 16:41   #53
BHPian

Hi guys,

Missed this one. Hope to make it to the next one. Good to see all of you in person. Robi, your TSi is very familiar to all Bangaloreans I am sure. Will be approaching the mods with a request to let me in the next time you guys meet .

Thanks
Karun

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks