Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2006, 12:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

ah yes.

thank you liv2drv. nice place

thank you speedofreak. yumm food. pity i had to leave early :(

and iraghava. wonderful that you could make it on time. with your mothers and sisters ofcourse. not to mention the tottas and t*ttas
Old 28th August 2006, 13:08   #17
BHPian

So, guys here are the pics taken from my cam. I enjoyed a lot last nite guys.

Guys i'll post more pics later.
Old 28th August 2006, 13:10   #18
BHPian

Here are some more pics.

I loved the food. Thanx to speedofreak.

Last edited by caroholic1 : 28th August 2006 at 13:21.
Old 28th August 2006, 13:10   #19
Team-BHP Support

holy crap! That looks like a parking lot there! Looks like you guys had an awesome meet there!
Old 28th August 2006, 13:19   #20
Senior - BHPian

my ears are still ringing to the black label down south guys.... you guys ought to pipe down a bit coz you almost blew up my phones speaker and my eardrums....

That was one loud party

PS: sam where are our Tee's

Last edited by Psycho : 28th August 2006 at 13:27.
Old 28th August 2006, 13:24   #21
Team-BHP Support

thankfully the neighbours did not let LBM torture us too much . Full report coming in soon, will put all the pics(close to 20-30 good ones) and the gory details by evening.

A big thanks to everybody, esp the food and hospitability comittee!! And Sam, the Ts rock.
Old 28th August 2006, 13:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
It involved a lot of family. Such as mothers and sisters.

Sam, you are forgetting SONU, MONU & PAPPU. How can you do that ??
Old 28th August 2006, 13:36   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys the meet was brilliant!! Count of members turning up was around 39-40 last I counted (Till the time I was sober that is!) & had about 30 odd cars too!

Just a general note of apology to everyone though I had a bit too much to drink & don't really remember the last hour or so of the meet. So in case I offended anyone or said anything obnoxious please excuse me nothing was personal or intentional to anyone. Hopefully I haven't done anything but I do get Loud & Raucous when I drink too much so the apology in advance.

Apart from that it was great fun & I am gonna be putting up pictures & stuff later in the evening. But just saw one picture which I think is worth posting right now:

Suman this one's for you

Feeling Horny eh!!!
Old 28th August 2006, 13:36   #24
Senior - BHPian

Seems like the "MOTHER OF ALL TEAM-BHP MEETS"

get the reports in guys and we want all details ;-)
Old 28th August 2006, 13:46   #25

Hey guys...it was truly an awesome meet...great food, faaaaaast and loud cars (the neighbours'll vouch for that) and an amazing venue

For all those who weren't there, guess Monday is too long a wait for the video, so here's a small clip to whet your appetites - probably the most attention-grabbing car of the evening!

[COLOR=#800080]http://rapidshare.de/files/31032733/Autopsyche_Accord.MPG[/COLOR]

Cheers!
Old 28th August 2006, 13:49   #26
BHPian

Guys check out this pic

Old 28th August 2006, 13:49   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Suman this one's for you

Feeling Horny eh!!!
Hey thanks Ishan....horny as hell!

Looks pretty sharp but would you believe....didn't feel a thing (general anaesthesia courtesy Bacardi!!)
Old 28th August 2006, 14:07   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Good morning fellas.

Definitely think this was the largest Team-BHP meet ever (I should know, i've been to a few), gonna request the mods to change the title.
Baaki, I'm still half in my sleep, i'm going to post my experience later.

It involved a lot of family. Such as mothers and sisters.
Also, Sam learned some new Hindi words

Cheers!!
Jas

Folks, the meet and meat both were just absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I'll post photos and more details later on.....

Cheers!!
Jas

Last edited by adya33 : 28th August 2006 at 15:06.
Old 28th August 2006, 14:32   #29
Senior - BHPian

Great meet guys...
All those people, cars, bling, booze, meat and what not!!!!!
Old 28th August 2006, 15:58   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

OK guys, since all of you are just too lazy to post a report, here's my report. Short and sweet.

I landed at 4pm and reached home by 5pm. iRaghava picked me up by 5.30 and we drove via some road somewhere to see a fellow members black zen.
While were waiting for them, someone came in a M3 and asked us the way to the place where the TBHP meet was, so we realized they were members too. Good fun.

Till now, honestly, i had no idea this meet was gonna be this big. I think there were 40 people or so.

Then we drove to this so-called farm house, which was absolutely gorgeous. I would not call it a farm house, as there is no farm, but probably the largest lawn(s) I've seen. Like you could have a party with 1000,2000 people easy.
It was very kind of the host to let us use his house.

When we entered the gate, it was madness. I've never seen so many team-BHPians. Superb.
I saw a few cars, some bling, some sound some wacky bonnet opening on it's own (yes, autopsyche's work) and greeted it with an appropriate B word.

Then we just sat around the lawn and drank, laughed, drank, laughed, drank, moved to another lawn, I got hit on by a sardarji who was not really a member here.
Then we drank and laughed and drank and laughed and drank and ate some amazing BBQed food, then rolled on the grass, sat on a cow, drank, then I learned one thing.

Dilli wale badey gandey hote hai. Everyone got fully drunk and payed homage to everyone else mother and sister and daughter. Every single statement rang of family values.
A simple sentence such as "pass me a kabab" was also punctuated with family values. It was wonderful.
I learned punjabi-delhi words for testicles, penis and chicks. it was simply awesome.

TSK was taking pictures and his camera was having trouble auto-focussing, because it was dark. So every picture was greeted with "phad-phad kar raha hai flash, kharaab ho gaya kya" etc etc. I wanted to tell TSK that nobody could focus on the camera anyways, so the focus of the camera didn't matter.

Then we wanted to drink BUT all the alcohol got over, so JB (Autophile does not DRINK!!) went and got the same quantity of alcohol all over again. Then we drank.
Then we ate some more, then Gunbir left because he had to. So we said bye to him and drank.
Then Fuelled and aza climbed a hillock and passed out. So i climbed up the hillock and climbed on top of a bullock (statue). Then everyone came up the hillock and driven, who is a sardarji started speaking really bad gujarati.
Then i taught everyone parsi badwords.

Then we drank.

Then iraghava insisted that everyone's mother was an exotic dancer. He had been drinking lots.
Then aza and fuelled stared at the stars and wished they were having sex (with girls) instead of lying down on a hillock at a team-BHP meet.

Then some people left...the rest climbed the hillock and then we called psycho in bangalore and all of us remembered his mother. That also was superb fun.

Then after that we drank more and made stupid jokes and laughed. Panky12345 was the leader in this movement.
I shall give you an idea of the rubbish we were talking.

It started off by Gunbir telling me, it was very obvious i was not from delhi as I was wearing red pants. He said that in Delhi there are many buffaloes that run behind people in red pants. I rubbished his statement. Then he told me the story of how LBM was one giving a demo in his open car and a buffalo tried to enter the swift.
I then named him low-bhains-makker. It was hilarious at the moment. Low_bhains was of course doing the dew and making the controversies.

A good time was had by all. Thank you for making this one of the best trips I've ever had.

Sorry, this is more or less what i can remember. Hope you enjoyed my report. Lots more will come from other reports, i promise you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroholic1
Yeah that about sums it up

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 28th August 2006 at 16:02.

Most Viewed