Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2006, 16:07   #31
Senior - BHPian

the fulltu effects of whisky on the subjects......

here are some eg....

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 28th August 2006 at 16:10.
Old 28th August 2006, 16:09   #32
Senior - BHPian

40 TBHPIans! wow! Thts a meet!

) tht was a nice one Sam. Sam sat on a cow first? and then on top of a bull? right?
Old 28th August 2006, 17:01   #33
BANNED

Hey , This sure was the MAMA of all meats so far .. stil trying to recover from the effects of a heavy week end -- Beer & Tequila all nite on Sat , followed by BP on Sunday eve ( NO KF's ) !! A whole lot of cars ... didn't even bother counting ... and double the amount of ppl ...

loads of alcohol consumed .. Sam , learnt a whole load of new words ... profanity was flying around more than regular terminology ( excitement leads to that ) ..... amazing food -- heard that from others as I didn't get a chance to try it ( who the hell wants to have food at 9 pm ? ) .... a few people tumbling around the place ... a lot left kinda early , but the ones who stayed till the end had quiet of alcohol to themselves ... and only one dented car in all this fiasco ( happened right in the end ) !!!

Plans for another meet soon started doing the rounds ... u know how Delhi luvs all things BIG !! So I can promise you that the next meet is gonna be BIGGER & BETTER .. plans of having belly dancers , pole dancers have started circulating ...

All in all .. a great sunday eve .. with very lil car talk , lots of booze & food --- !!!

Thanx to the host for letting us use his farmhouse ... ( Sam's still puzzled why we call it a farm house ) , though we wish that the pool was not underrgoing rennovations -- imagine a team-bhp pool party !!! Maybe next time ...

Cheers

PS -- It was a task trying to keep the members auditioning for the 'LOUDEST ICE SETUP' in their rides ...

Last edited by khaadu75 : 28th August 2006 at 17:02.
Old 28th August 2006, 17:08   #34
BHPian

That sure sounded a lot of fun - with all the booze flowing - how on earth do you guys drive back home?
Old 28th August 2006, 17:12   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroholic1
Guys check out this pic

dam i dont remember much about thaat..but lol i remember the horny scene!! lots ovv mathers and seesters...
Old 28th August 2006, 17:15   #36
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by johy
That sure sounded a lot of fun - with all the booze flowing - how on earth do you guys drive back home?
Who says we drive home after such a session ...... WE FLY BACK !!!

Cheers
Old 28th August 2006, 17:26   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Who says we drive home after such a session ...... WE FLY BACK !!!

Cheers
Yeah, you said it.....and it must have been as straight as the crow flies
Old 28th August 2006, 18:14   #38
Senior - BHPian

it was indeed a fantastic meet! thank you everybody (esp faheem, ishan & obviously sahil)....had loads of fun and cdnt imagine in the morning what was i upto last night!! tooooo ridicolous....rt sam BAWA!!

interacting with everybody, including but not limited to, Sam, Khaadu, JB, Arush, Gunbir, LBM, Driven, Fuelled, Ishan, Faheem, AZA and loads of others was fantastic!! ' Hoping another meet soon.

imagine i reached 50+ kms in just 35 minutes!! VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOMMMM!
Old 28th August 2006, 18:23   #39
BHPian

damnit i missed it yet again
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28th August 2006, 18:56   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Then we drank and laughed and drank and laughed and drank and ate some amazing BBQed food, then rolled on the grass, sat on a cow, drank

So i climbed up the hillock and climbed on top of a bullock (statue).
Sam was it a Cow or a Bull??

Quote:
Then I learned one thing.

Dilli wale badey gandey hote hai. Everyone got fully drunk and payed homage to everyone else mother and sister and daughter. Every single statement rang of family values.
A simple sentence such as "pass me a kabab" was also punctuated with family values. It was wonderful.
I learned punjabi-delhi words for testicles, penis and chicks. it was simply awesome.
Can I take some credit for this??

Quote:
Then i taught everyone parsi badwords.
Yeah that was a lot of fun!! Anyone remember "Mike maa bol, mike maa! & Ini Mini Mini Mo and the following line

Quote:
Then some people left...the rest climbed the hillock and then we called psycho in bangalore and all of us remembered his mother. That also was superb fun.
Hahhahaha Sorry Psycho but it was simply too much fun, hope you enjoyed the phone call (J/K)

Quote:
A good time was had by all. Thank you for making this one of the best trips I've ever had.
Thank you to you too for taking out the time & putting in the effort to come for our meet. It was indeed a pleasure to host you!!
Old 28th August 2006, 19:16   #41
BHPian

simply awsome!!

awsome neat , sorry meat !! i mean meet!! i guess d whiskey's still working ;-) it was fun i can do this every week!! lets hope the next ones gnna come up soon! and we can have as good a turn up as this!!
cheers!
Old 28th August 2006, 19:35   #42
BHPian

hey guys,

Seems like I missed quite an evening...Damn The assigments..! Chalo Manveet bhai, Post the video..lets see what the chattarpur kand was like..!

Div
Old 28th August 2006, 19:58   #43

Not 1 but 2 dented cars. Mine got dented while making way for another car quite early in the eveining. The damm door of the farmhouse swung back and hit the left front door.
[SIZE=2]No issues..........it was still worth meetin you gr8 minds...Cheers.[/SIZE]
Old 28th August 2006, 20:08   #44
BHPian

Here are a few more pics.

Old 28th August 2006, 20:21   #45
Team-BHP Support

The Gory details! :)

Where do you find a 6 series, a vertical door accord, a M3, and a swift which attracts bhains, all in one garage... In a TBHP meet of course.
So this is the report of perhaps the biggest TBHP meet ever. In the course of the meet the GPS covered a distance of 80kms and top speed of 105kmph with average speed when moving 38kmph.
The meet spawned from East NCR(Noida, UP)to south-west delhi, passing through Haryana(Surajkund). So it was a meet spanning across 3 states!
To view the pics, please visit : http://tanveer.smugmug.com/gallery/1825611, which contains images from caroholic's cam and mine.
This map with the trail followed will give ya a rough idea!

We started off at noida, opposite the golf course, waiting for people living 50 meters away and also for our meet coordinator. 3:30 turned into 345 and neither were to be seen. So we called Mr. Coordinator(iraghava.. if you are still guessing) and he was having "lunch" with a "friend(i)". Without disturbing him any further, the convoy of around 6 cars which included manveet, aza, hellspawn, akrant, carholic..sorry if I missed someone! towards surajkund venue. I tool a small fuel break and got separated and finally without any incident reached the surajkund-1 venue. As usual, there was this long line of cars parked. After some chatting et'al Low Bass maker started his noise machine. the fan following was extraordinary, and a little violent too. To take a good look at it... here is Low Bhains makkers biggest fan

From there we went off to location-2 which was a sort of open parking with a dust section where a few 180s and 90s were tried. After kicking up a lot of dust, and taking a few pics the convoy moved on the the Farmhouse, where the real party was.
One of the many attractions was Autopsche's vertical door, vertical bonnet accord!

Here's a short video clip of the same:

Soon the most important thing apart from Sam also came!

Next was the Tshirt round - Thanks Sam!

After two pegs ciggy started appearing like a gun as sam tried to shoot khaadu!

Drinks flew left and right, along with kababs along with gaalis(there are other reports). So just enjoy the pics guys!
Eyes:

M3 eeeeeeeeee:

iraghava dropped names of UP dons and extorted money from poor TBHpians

Sam wanted to know wether colgate will have him

A group photo!

One of the stars : the 6 series

Fooood. Kukkar and kakori kabab

Sam gets molested

So thats all folks. Enjoy the full gallery, got close to 30 snaps over there!

A great meet!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks