Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2007, 18:25   #106

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
I just heard from Driven a forum member picked up a pair of Alpine X type components (made in Denmark by VIFA) for almost nothing!!! It seems a few early birds have visited them today itself... heh heh... I guess the early bird does catch the worm...
that would be me...
Old 2nd June 2007, 22:46   #107
BHPian

It's June Allready, Any Updates on where we are driving to..for the meet ..!
Old 3rd June 2007, 13:20   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It's June Allready, Any Updates on where we are driving to..for the meet ..!
well the plan was to go to Neemrana fort for a drive but then the Rajasthan turmoil started so this scene got cancelled (too risky).

guess we`ll have to plan a meet in delhi , like the vasant vihar meet where where we can have a car oriented meet and then have dinner at al kauser , what say guys ?

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 3rd June 2007 at 13:22.
Old 3rd June 2007, 21:34   #109
Senior - BHPian

Sounds very very cool. But please plan sometime bet 6th & 10th June. Coz, from 10th June onwards the Safarians & Dicorians of NCR and around are going to Leh.. Ishaan, are you listening? When is your Mom coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
well the plan was to go to Neemrana fort for a drive but then the Rajasthan turmoil started so this scene got cancelled (too risky).

guess we`ll have to plan a meet in delhi , like the vasant vihar meet where where we can have a car oriented meet and then have dinner at al kauser , what say guys ?
Old 4th June 2007, 01:24   #110
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Coz, from 10th June onwards the Safarians & Dicorians of NCR and around are going to Leh.. Ishaan, are you listening? When is your Mom coming back?
I didnt know the Dicorians are going to Leh in June .... I need to go back to that thread , I thought it was planned for August sometime !!!

And whats Ishaan's mom got to do ... am I missing out on something ??
Old 4th June 2007, 08:24   #111
Senior - BHPian

Khaadu, you are right the dicorian trip to Leh is in August. I mixed it up as couple of Scorpions are going to Leh in June and I mixed both..

Ishaan's mom has gone out and his bro too is busy with something that I can't recall. Hence, he is left holding the fort ro something; he mentioned this in one of his posts and now I can't recall exactly the details.

Bloody Alzheimer's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
I didnt know the Dicorians are going to Leh in June .... I need to go back to that thread , I thought it was planned for August sometime !!!

Old 4th June 2007, 20:40   #112
BHPian

Why not detour and drive to Meerut, Help Ishaan with Re-inforcements..!

Lets hope the Gujjar-Meena Dispute is resolved sooner, Nahin toh forget about the trip to leh, All highways to North India are currently Overrun with Rioters.
Old 4th June 2007, 21:35   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Well she was on a pilgrimage to Char Dham, so I couldn't help out with a meet last time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Ishaan's mom has gone out and his bro too is busy with something that I can't recall. Hence, he is left holding the fort ro something; he mentioned this in one of his posts and now I can't recall exactly the details.

Bloody Alzheimer's...
Don't worry GD bhai mum is back now and anyways my brother is in the States for the past 2 years or so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
Why not detour and drive to Meerut, Help Ishaan with Re-inforcements..!
Divyam - In case you don't know Meerut is hardcore Jaat/Gujjar country so heading there would be asking for trouble! And anyways the condition of that road is patchy at best right now.

Any other destinations that we can think of?
Old 5th June 2007, 00:21   #114
BHPian

Went to Driven on Sunday with a friend. Saw a black indica parked with karnataka regn. It had a speed camera detector by cobra in the lower middle of the windscreen. Does anyone has an idea whose car is that and for how much can I get those one for ?
Old 5th June 2007, 00:26   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by austere_sly View Post
Went to Driven on Sunday with a friend. Saw a black indica parked with karnataka regn. It had a speed camera detector by cobra in the lower middle of the windscreen. Does anyone has an idea whose car is that and for how much can I get those one for ?
Looks like tanveer's(tsk1979) car. Only Indica i've seen loaded with so many gadgets....
Old 5th June 2007, 00:33   #116
BHPian

Quote:
hey that is tanveer's car ! ive got a speed cam detector too mine is a 'whistler' bought it long time back from the US! check out ebay i dont think they're available here!!
Old 5th June 2007, 00:39   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Looks like tanveer's(tsk1979) car. Only Indica i've seen loaded with so many gadgets....
For a moment i thought thats tsk1979'a car. Have read so many posts by him citing Indica's reference. But then remembers that he is based in noida and must have UP regn.

Also saw a Red swift (guy was helpful in letting me check steering cover for swift on his ride. Also had good set of tyres and alloys) and equally good silver colored santro. Was in hurry so couldn't interact much.
Old 5th June 2007, 00:46   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
For a moment i thought thats tsk1979'a car. Have read so many posts by him citing Indica's reference. But then remembers that he is based in noida and must have UP regn.
No he has a Black Indica with KA reg ...I'm now sure its tsk's car....tsk where are u ? confirm pls

Silver santro should be of Harsh87

Last edited by kpzen : 5th June 2007 at 00:47.
Old 5th June 2007, 00:51   #119
Senior - BHPian

Pics from Mini Meet at Driven

Old 5th June 2007, 01:00   #120
BHPian

Hey gunbir, nice pics. Can you also write names of the members in captions

Last edited by austere_sly : 5th June 2007 at 01:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks