Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2007, 18:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

What an amazing confusion of the dates in this thread?

Guys if u are planning a meet for the next month then why do it in a thread titled as 20th May meet...!!!!
Old 23rd May 2007, 18:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Nop....i meant 3rd june (1st sunday) so you are coming now right ?
3rd June looks fine.

As Car will be getting special treatment from 4th-8th, the 13th would be ideal

Old 23rd May 2007, 18:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys if u are planning a meet for the next month then why do it in a thread titled as 20th May meet
the discussion started coz of the folowing post

Quote:
Originally Posted by austere_sly View Post
Please schedule the next meet after 2nd june as i have exams till that date. I really want to attend my first meet.
so i replied to his post and mentioned the date for the next meet (which confused manveet) but now that its all clear guys lets end the discussion about the next meet here ,i suggest we start a new thread soon.!
Old 23rd May 2007, 23:25   #19
BHPian

yeah faithless_1984 is right about starting new thread.

Just a query here. Is there any method where we can inform guys of same area about events like meet etc, because i don't think evryone checks out each thread. When I joined around two months back i didn't knew events like this took place and I missed last two meets because those thread didn't come to my notice.
Old 24th May 2007, 00:16   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
yeah faithless_1984 is right about starting new thread.

Just a query here. Is there any method where we can inform guys of same area about events like meet etc, because i don't think evryone checks out each thread. When I joined around two months back i didn't knew events like this took place and I missed last two meets because those thread didn't come to my notice.
Sending PMs is the best possible way..
Ishan is a master at it. Check out the previous biggg meets of Delhi.
Old 24th May 2007, 09:51   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

I understand your perspective. What is usually done is that we post a thread well in advance and depending on the people who reply on the thread, they are sent PM's and also called personally over the phone. In particular, towards this end - the time and effort taken out by Ishan/Iraghava's have always been well appreciated.

In case of the last 2 Meets, they have been organized over the Telephone between Regular Members almost at the last minute. Reports were published afterwards.

Rest assured - next Meet you and other Newbies/non-Regulars will get special Invites.
Old 24th May 2007, 10:32   #22
Senior - BHPian

To organize meets is no joke...one require time and effort which include phone call and PM to contact all of the people in that area...which Ishan has done very efficiently in the previous meets....I real appreciate him for this...If somebody who can do this much effort please come forward and organize a meet everybody will sure enjoy another Team-Bhp co-ordinater...

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 24th May 2007 at 10:44.
Old 24th May 2007, 10:50   #23
BHPian

Lets have it someplace else..! The Usual Daaru Idea is good, but since everyone arrives late...No quality time spent with cars..only time spent in Bars...!
Old 24th May 2007, 11:09   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
.If somebody who can do this much effort please come forward and organize a meet everybody will sure enjoy another Team-Bhp co-ordinater...
Well, Paaji, I am sure aZa, Harsh, Faithless, myself etc. can split the time and effort to work out something. And I'm sure you can share some gyaan - akhir Senior to aap hi ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
Lets have it someplace else..! The Usual Daaru Idea is good, but since everyone arrives late...No quality time spent with cars..only time spent in Bars...!
Precisely. The Daaru Meets are OK for once in a while, but we do need the non-daaru ones too.

Reason why a lot of Car oriented Meets don't happen is that the regulars have seen each others Rides numerous times - but from experience I can say that the Newbies would really appreciate another big non-daaru car Meet.

Let's work on it.
Old 24th May 2007, 12:07   #25
Senior - BHPian

hope this time we got to see come car oriented meet.....
Old 24th May 2007, 12:12   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post

Precisely. The Daaru Meets are OK for once in a while, but we do need the non-daaru ones too.

Reason why a lot of Car oriented Meets don't happen is that the regulars have seen each others Rides numerous times - but from experience I can say that the Newbies would really appreciate another big non-daaru car Meet.

Let's work on it.
We do have lots of non daaru ones here in this part of the world. Why don't you guys just come down??
Old 24th May 2007, 13:58   #27
Senior - BHPian

open a thread by the name : NCR meet....Strictly for NON-ALCOHOLICS and invite SAM as cheap guest!
Old 24th May 2007, 14:01   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
open a thread by the name : NCR meet....Strictly for NON-ALCOHOLICS and invite SAM as cheap guest!
Look who is talking.....Panky sir can you start the thread.....then everybody will follow....
Old 24th May 2007, 14:06   #29
Senior - BHPian

hahahaha LBM....I'll surely open the thread; but first let our meat coordinator enter this thread and SAM confirm the invitation!
Old 24th May 2007, 14:08   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
hahahaha LBM....I'll surely open the thread; but first let our meat coordinator enter this thread and SAM confirm the invitation!
so let us wait for the same....like the last two meets.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks