Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2023, 14:05   #46
BHPian

Re: Charitable Drive, Meet, Car Talk & Lunch | Tribal School @ Shirole | Sunday, 5th February 2023

Kudos to all of you for this great initiative. The pictures are extremely heart warming.
I was a part of the previous charity drive and I am feeling bad that I could not join you all this time since I was out of town.
subhro1988 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th February 2023, 14:09   #47
BHPian

Re: Charitable Drive, Meet, Car Talk & Lunch | Tribal School @ Shirole | Sunday, 5th February 2023

Kudos to all of you who attended (and the organisers) who contributed to this noble cause and help the society in whatever way possible. I had attended the last event and I can certainly feel the energy and nostalgia attending such events (sorry to have missed out this time).

The efforts of Mr Gaikwad is truly enterprising, such an inspiring person who is keen on betterment of the society. It was amazing to see our family of BHPians participating whole heartedly.

Looking forward to the next event... keep going
streetfighter is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th February 2023, 15:29   #48
RGK
Senior - BHPian

No words can adequately express the work that our bhpians have done. This time this goes beyond the cars. Great .

A big salute to Gaekwadji and his team.
RGK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th February 2023, 03:22   #49
BHPian

Congratulations everyone who did it. I am amazed to see this drive. Kind of a very different drive on TBHP.
In my previous & current organization I was also leading the CSR (Corp Social Responsibility) team apart from my engineering job profile. I was given this role because of my bigger social life outside of my 9 to 5 corporate job.
I can understand the beautiful feelings of these kids when someone from city comes to meet them, help them. I found these rural kids to be more innovative than us & more brave too. They are very humble & loving.
Keep up the good work guys.
AutoDowntowner is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 09:44   #50
Team-BHP Support

Just a quick update : Some of us had asked for a QR code during our visit to support the school and kids. Got this message from the founder, Mr. Sitaram Gaikwad -

Quote:
We have created a QR Code for the Bank of Maharashtra Shivaji chowk, Kalyan west branch.

It is mandatory by the government to furnish PAN and address proof of Donor.

The above details are to be mentioned on the donation receipt only after that 80g exemption can be availed.

After sending the QR code it would be difficult for us to track the Donors.

This is for your kind information.

Yours Sincerely
Sitaram Gaikwad
Charitable Drive, Meet, Car Talk & Lunch | Tribal School @ Shirole | Sunday, 5th February 2023-whatsapp-image-20230218-14.18.58.jpeg
Omkar is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks