Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2007, 17:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Pune Meet anyone?

Hi Pune bhpians,

I will be in Pune on business for 2 weeks or more and was hoping to meet the pune bhpians.

I will be taking the morning flight out of chennai on Sunday Nov 25th 2007 so hopefully will reach there before evening.

If we can meet up for a while do let me know. My number is +91-94440-87912. I will be residing at the Wipro facility located at :

Plot #2 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi,
Pune.

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting you all for a cheers:
Old 22nd November 2007, 18:03   #2
BHPian

Hey Aditya, Pune meets have become very frequent of late, so we will definitely be able to meet up (probably several times) during the time you are here.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Suhail.
Old 22nd November 2007, 18:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

^^^

I second that. Every day is a Pune meet nowadays. Even if it is a very sloshed, solitary Moral Fibroid in a dark bar pouring a glass of beer into his ear thinking he's drinking it.

Would love to catch up with you. Let's see if I can make it for this one.
Old 22nd November 2007, 18:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

sounds great. do call me or pm your nos to me so i can call and we can arrange to meet. also i'm not familiar with the city as this is my second visit after more than a decade.
Old 22nd November 2007, 18:33   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
^^^

I second that. Every day is a Pune meet nowadays. Even if it is a very sloshed, solitary Moral Fibroid in a dark bar pouring a glass of beer into his ear thinking he's drinking it.

Wait till reports from last nights meet start getting posted.

As you can see people are still so indisposed that nothing has been put up!!
Old 22nd November 2007, 18:46   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swale84 View Post
Wait till reports from last nights meet start getting posted.

As you can see people are still so indisposed that nothing has been put up!!
I just sms'd Shrivz about that. It's a disgrace. Nearly 25 hours later, not a SINGLE embarrassing pic put up? How non T-BHP is that? I've threatened to send 1self over to Shrivz place if the pics and post is not put up pronto; the same applies to you.
Old 22nd November 2007, 19:12   #7
Team-BHP Support

Vikram, I just have one picture of the meet. All others are videos which cannot be posted. But this morning when I entered the kitchen, the view was:

Old 22nd November 2007, 19:43   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Vikram, I just have one picture of the meet. All others are videos which cannot be posted. But this morning when I entered the kitchen, the view was:
You better not post those video in any circumstance . One more thing that the picture does not show the nearly empty bottle of whisky that vikram had brought.
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:03   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan View Post
You better not post those video in any circumstance .
No re don't worry I'll PM the dance video you and 1self had very soon.

Quote:
One more thing that the picture does not show the nearly empty bottle of whisky that vikram had brought.
Ohh yes I have the box with me for memories. The bottle was empty when we left. Glenlivet, was it?

OT: Whoever this Glen fellow was must have been a rock star drunkard. So many whiskies to his name. Vikram is an encyclopedia on Single Malts.

And all this happened on a dry day in Pune
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:12   #10
BHPian

Quote:

Ohh yes I have the box with me for memories. The bottle was empty when we left. Glenlivet, was it?

OT: Whoever this Glen fellow was must have been a rock star drunkard. So many whiskies to his name. Vikram is an encyclopedia on Single Malts.

And all this happened on a dry day in Pune
Hahaha..."Glen" is a valley My Friend. These malts are named after the places where they're made. The bottle was almost empty; maybe just 2 drinks left. And your Glen drunkard rock star would be turning in his grave or peeing his skirt if he'd seen a lovely 12-yr old been drunk as shots in a tall beer glass
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:23   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Hahaha..."Glen" is a valley My Friend. These malts are named after the places where they're made.
So many valley's where whisky is made. God this is a wide subject of study!

Quote:
And your Glen drunkard rock star would be turning in his grave or peeing his skirt if he'd seen a lovely 12-yr old been drunk as shots in a tall beer glass
Ohh yeah right. Glen wouldn't even know that you guys poured his liquid in a glass, let alone a tall beer glass. Everytime someone filled his glass, one voice would yell "Bottom's up #$&@%" and everyone would just be holding an empty glass . Of course 1self stands as an exception. When someone yelled out bottoms up first he just positioned himself with his backside up just like a dog. instead of downing his drink. He really had weird ideas about Bottoms up.
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:28   #12
Senior - BHPian

Hehehe. I'm sure this is gonna be a super crazy meet. Things will be hectic on weekdays AFAIK, so for now i guess we can meet over the weekends only.

How far is Hinjewadi from a comnmon meeting point which is convenient for all? Does anyone reside in and around hinjewadi so I can hitch a ride?

I will be able to access the net using my cellphone only (GPRS) so will keep checking for updates.

P.S. B&T a.k.a Ajay, do u need any booze from chennai?
Old 22nd November 2007, 21:21   #13
Team-BHP Support

Hey Aditya,

Sorry I got carried away about the meet we had last night at my place. It was a Grand affair. We'll surely meet up. Hinjewadi is roughly 25 kms from the common meeting place. I don't know of members residing around Hinjewadi but you could make your way very easily to a place named Aundh where we have quite a few guys around.
I'll PM you my cell number and we can coordinate a meet but sadly this weekend is occupied and we will have to schedule a meet for next weekend or a weekday.

Quote:
P.S. B&T a.k.a Ajay, do u need any booze from chennai?
Well actually don't take the trouble of carrying a small 30 ml shot of Smirnoff.

Quote:
Like last night was. Thanks for the heads up we got enough booze to last us till 2 am.

Quote:
Abbe naatak don't even try you never are able to get your backside out of Bombay on weekends.
Old 22nd November 2007, 21:31   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry I got carried away about the meet we had last night at my place. I'll PM you my cell number
No problem. I love the spirit of the meets and the spirits (vitamin A) too Waiting for your PM.
Old 26th November 2007, 16:57   #15
BHPian

Yup! I am in for this one!! Will see you guys at Grand tomm then!

Most Viewed