Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
My picture session continues from post #104
Kalakkunnundalloda Manoje!

ADIPOLI!
Old 26th February 2008, 18:49   #167
BHPian

danks. pidichu nilkkande mone ningal kure pulikaludey koodey.
Old 26th February 2008, 18:59   #168
BHPian

Mathi photos post cheythathu,manushyane pranthakkan.Awesome guys that chayakkada,sunset,lineup of cars,great.cheers:
Old 26th February 2008, 22:00   #169
BANNED

Sorry!

So many guests and so many other unexpected things.
Sorry, I am not able to spend much time with a free hand!

And the tables were laid out with some food finally. The staff and the waiters of this place went mad keeping up with our orders! (Special thanks to A S H V I N !)

Some kewl stuff landed up too. This was a special effort by Ram (The infamous MACHU man!!!).

Doctors concentrate on their glasses while our M A N concentrates on what he does best! (The ducks Supreme baleno's pic were later sacrificed to keep up with our M A N's order!)

It went on and on! The last M A N sitting while all were standing. And watching!
Old 26th February 2008, 22:37   #170
BHPian

This could get you into the MAGAZINES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
I dont wanna push my luck further.. this man is capable of anything. here you go..

Ram hyundai's STAR...

Woman in Red...

Kpzen taking her for a spin..

Ram, let me know if you are happy.
The first 2 pictures are the best I have seen of any Hyundai car. You could send the first one for a competition( after removing the green and white paper piece at the right side of the picture near the cars left front tyre.) and I guarantee you that you would be among the winners.
Bye and wear your seat belts.

Last edited by drpullockaran : 26th February 2008 at 22:40.
Old 26th February 2008, 22:45   #171
Senior - BHPian

great pics mansidea, awesome , specially like the first one, the verna from the front. did you do any post processing to get the shadows/glare on the bonnet of the car?

zak, the last pic is nice, the one for A S H V I N!
Old 26th February 2008, 23:09   #172
BANNED

Some more!

Up till 10:30 am on that glorious morning, I tried to come out of the bed. Yes, Nikki's phone calls were troubling me a lot too. Then it was all in a hurry! Shower, get into some clothes and jump into the car! I forgot to carry a T-shirt and ended up at Wytefort in my night gown (which remained intact until IrfanMon reached at Kalpakavadi!).

As I told earlier, the roads were almost empty till Alleppey. But somebody decided to put down rules (First ever in a team-bhp meet). Huh!!

B U R P ! !
Son! Let me see all these pictures on the forum. Then I will catch you!

Last edited by speedzak : 26th February 2008 at 23:20.
Old 26th February 2008, 23:55   #173
BANNED

And some!

Then I quickly checked what car was parked in my garage for the day (These days, I am stuck up with one Qualis which is most of the time operating as load carrier in the family). I see it is the Wagon R!
Not that I have something against this particular make, I am not very much in love with this particular thingy. It does not have any decent ICE, it is used by many staff in the company for their city commutes and it wasn't serviced for the last 6 months or so!

Got my bro in law out from his breakfast table and drove to Wytefort on the intention of driving with IrfanMon from there. It was a good scene there.
While drPullockaran, Ripper etc were discussing how we should make this D R I V E safe and sound, some wedding party was happening on the rooftop and truckloads of beauties were arriving one after the other. I saw A S H V I N and Govigov standing outside catching some cool air (Eventhough, the atmosphere was getting hot by then).
A quick round up of all the members, hi, bye etc.... and before wasting time, we were lined up outside the hotel. I decided to jump in with MaserQ in his Ford Fiesta as IrfanMon and his Hertz-fied Accent seemed to be getting late further!

And We Set O F F ! !

The infamous Zen giving company behind our Fiesta!

IrfanMon's Hertz-fied Accent! It also carries a Doctor badge as well as some other interesting ones. Also included is a roof scoop as an added bling!
Old 27th February 2008, 00:09   #174
BANNED

Yes.... you guessed it! Some more......

What a beauty!!!! (Unfortunately it was missing from the group shot).

The rush after the lunch and drinks! Our D R I V E ! to the beach and seaside were about to start now.

And there we start and go!
Old 27th February 2008, 00:24   #175
BANNED

Pics!

A traditional Kerala shack.

A passing by scene in God's own country.

Soon, there was a temple procession. An interesting one it was.

Dumpa dakka da Dumpa dakka! Thad e ginathom!

I like this man! Holy man!

Another one! Yes, I love shooting these! (IrfanMon on the trigger).

Last edited by speedzak : 27th February 2008 at 00:25.
Old 27th February 2008, 02:50   #176
BANNED

And more!

The destination was finalised and we decided to start off from Wytefort. The who leads and who follows didn't work (It never have). It was a beautiful drive.
Ram was on the phone and informed that he is going to pick up the necessary stuff from the nearest town from Kalpakavadi (including KPZEN)!! LOL!
Not long, We reached Kalpakavadi and the rest have been narrated beautifully by different guys earlier.

And that showed some results later on!

Caught irrigating God's own plants!

The sea as seen from the passenger's seat.

Ripper's Pete'd Swift VDI and Mansidea's JBL, Alpine-fied Scorpio behind the Accent!

The sea once again! Yes, you will get to see a lot of sea and beeeeeeches!

Some areas were Tsunami took out it's fury. Some parts are yet to be recovered and repaired properly.

Another one! It takes a lot to overcome this huge calamity and still go on with life as usual.

Remember! You are in Kerala!

You never can be far away from Ayurveda in God's own country!

And the signs of 100% literacy!

A parking! There was a beautiful traditional chayakkada here which I completely forgot to take pics of!
Check out the cars!

A living proof that MSIL can make reliable cars! This one has stood the test of times and handbrake turns. Every move is a wheelspin and every turn is a drift! The ground clearance was tested umpteen times and tried to be thrown into the sea!
Wischu can apply to take over Jeremy Clarkson's seat when he is bored to continue the show!

The Hyundais! Diesel revolution.

Huh! Everybody has seen different versions of this already.
The line up on the bay bridge/stone lump/harbour/whatever you may call it!

Everybody chatted and enjoyed the infinite beauty of the scenery around! Within some minutes, I could taste salt on my lips! Fresh sea breeze! I decided to skip salt in my 7up for a week or so!

MansIdea was busy with his 7" long thingy! And he was hiding, taking some difficult angles and postures to do the job!

After a while it was time for a U-turn! (Not that boring long flick in which JLo took her tops off to reveal some good pair! I mean the pic below).

Govigov led the pack! Dr pullockaran pulled off a master one! His Indica did the complete turn in just one reverse. A job many young ones couldn't! Hats off, sir!

A S H V I N was ultra careful with his car. it managed to come back without any scratches though!

And abracadabra! Jk let him do it. And you can sense his happiness!

Some locals came around and spent time on top of their cars! Impressive???

The sun was pretty amazing. It was warm, but not burning and slowly it faded into a smooth golden shade.

Last edited by speedzak : 27th February 2008 at 03:04.
Old 27th February 2008, 04:27   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post

I like this man! Holy man!
Unfortunately from the Looks he is giving you... I dont think he Likes you at all.
maybe he envies your beard,...

Goddy
Old 27th February 2008, 09:09   #178
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Godfather : Unfortunately from the Looks he is giving you... I dont think he Likes you at all.
maybe he envies your beard,...
Nah, he doesn't. Not one bit. "Bhala uski daadi meri daadi se behtar kaisi !!&^%&^%#$ " !

Last edited by condor : 27th February 2008 at 09:10.
Old 27th February 2008, 11:00   #179
Senior - BHPian

Hi Doc,

> The one and only xxxxindica during the meet belonged to me;

You forgot me and my Marina. Of course, I don't think it was framed in any of the photos.

In my return journey to Alleppey, At one point of time the speedo needle showed 110kph (with my downsized tyre it was 116kph) and then I backed off since it was more important for me to reach than to reach in time.

After more than 3500kms on the Swift OEM 165/80R14 tyres shodding the front and with the Apollo Acelere OEM spec rears, in all normal driving and braking situations, the tyres have given me no problems.

Last edited by trrk : 27th February 2008 at 11:03. Reason: To save me from the warth of moderators
Old 27th February 2008, 11:13   #180
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

> I'm not sure why, but I get the irresistible urge to overtake people on rough > roads.

If you have decent ground clearance and a robust suspension, it is the more comfortable way of driving on bad roads than pussyfooting on them. I too do it.

> WHEN''S THE NEXT ONE???????

Folks, this Sunday morning (God willing) I would be at Bangalore Cubbon Park for an Indica group meeting.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks