Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2008, 17:16   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Only 4 tiny lights on the roof and you already increased it by 3 times even before the start of the meet?
Heh-heh, in true NCR style, "more" commands more status & respect so how could I give you anything less!

Last edited by suman : 2nd July 2008 at 17:18.
Old 2nd July 2008, 18:06   #32
BHPian

Wow!!!! Excellant summary Suman da. I can clearly see that you guys had a blast at Storm. Man, I am missing NCR so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
And what an imagination Suman, water bed..! You almost made me look out for a voluptuous Mermaid on the water bed.. Only 4 tiny lights on the roof and you already increased it by 3 times even before the start of the meet?
let me remind you Guruji, you already had a voluptous Bhenji, now do you need another one?
Old 2nd July 2008, 20:28   #33
Senior - BHPian

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9091-large.jpg

The Farmer arrives!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9093-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9094-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9095-large.jpg

Since Eddy is the designated photographer, he decides to take a pic of himself too!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9096-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9097-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9098-large.jpg

Guruji & his handlebar mooch!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9099-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9100-large.jpg

Note from Support - Ishan, I guess at least you should know by now the rules of posting pictures, whats allowed and what's not ? The controversial picture has been deleted.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 3rd July 2008 at 12:24. Reason: Read the rules Ishaan. you should know what's allowed and what's not by now
Old 2nd July 2008, 20:42   #34
Senior - BHPian

Me showing my 'Bhaiyyaji' picture!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9101-large.jpg

Suman makes a point to Praneet
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9103-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9104-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9106-large.jpg

And we reach Storm upon which Simply_Happy is very happy!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9109-large.jpg

And Guruji's starts his discourses in earnest! A willing audience is provided by Narayan & KD!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9110-large.jpg

The Farmer gives Simply_Happy a light!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9112-large.jpg

As Ankit (in purple) listens on to Guruji's rambling!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9113-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9114-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9115-large.jpg
Old 2nd July 2008, 21:10   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
A special mention must be made of our "Cheap Guest" (Varun) who came all the way from Agra with his cousin.
Thanks you Suman ji, I had a blast and really enjoyed meself. Will definitely be there in the next meet.

Quote:
We arrived at Storm & created one in the parking lot as well – can you imagine the combined roars of the OHC & the GTO and of course
Tell me about it I had the privelege of going from Polka to Storm and then home as well. Waked up the entire neighbourhood. I am glad I had left the Verna at my cousin's place, otherwise would have never gotten the ride.

Finally we see some Pics on this thread which I thought was dead.
Old 2nd July 2008, 22:11   #36
Senior - BHPian

my take...

i always thought T-BHP meets need to be long drives (100-200kms types ) away from the city, long roads, exotic locales, spirited driving, pushing ones cars, checking out each others machinery ( i mean the cars ) and so on....

i went to my first NCR meet with a lot of doubts about what its going to turn out to be ?? bunch of middle aged men sitting and drinking to the core and then driving back home drunk ?? i seriously didnt want that..( bcos u anyway have ur doses of alchohol in other friendly gatherings...so u expect something else in a TBHP meet )...

here is my take on the NCR monsoon meet which ended up being the 2-in-1 meet ( with no signs of monsoon coming ! )

1) BHP ratings are not just for cars - now every TBHP member needs to sport a BHP rating - that was the energy levels in the meet ( now all those smart alecs out there - dont tell me energy is NOT measured in BHP - i know that )

2) the right fuel not only brings out the best in your cars but also in you - want to know more ? come to the next NCR meet..

3) you think a FFE sounds good ? check out some of those "proverbs" "theories" "wisecracks" that come out of the gurujis of dilli.. ( i frankly did not understand most of them given my limited knowledge of hindi )

4) confused how to improve your "mileage" in these testing times ? dont mix boric acid or hydrochloric acid with petrol or try switching off ur engines at signals...come to the next NCR meet.. MAX FUN PER LITRE OF FUEL - what more do u want ?

looking forward to the next meet - i can imagine what fun it could be with this crowd if it was a drive + 2 in 1 meet...lets plan soon..

cheers !
Old 2nd July 2008, 22:18   #37
BHPian

I can imagine you guys have rocking time, what a chit funda on evrybody tshirt
khaadu saw u in meet after a long time, though i see u guys on net only...
keep drinking
W.ajay
Old 3rd July 2008, 01:45   #38
Senior - BHPian

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9117-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9118-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9119-large.jpg

Revvedup shows off his heart burnt sticker!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9120-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9122-large.jpg

The oldies!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9123-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9125-large.jpg

Abhik, Eddy & Dr. Billi shying away!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9126-large.jpg

KD's falling asleep by now!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9127-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9130-large.jpg
Old 3rd July 2008, 01:56   #39
Senior - BHPian

Notice Shashank's T-Shirt!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9131-large.jpg

Eddy tries to do his best impression of "Coolie"!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9132-large.jpg

The Drunkards!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9135-large.jpg

While I try & do some drinking "Bhaiyyaji" style!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9136-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9137-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9138-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9139-large.jpg

How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9140-large.jpg

Giving some instructions to the staff!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9143-large.jpg

Ladies & Gentleman, may I present to you the 'Cheap Guest'!!
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet-img_9145-large.jpg
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:09   #40
Senior - BHPian

oldies! eh, how about a session of arm wrestling to start with at the proposed pre-independance meet? That's the easiest one I suppose. We'll further up on the game levels step-by-step.

"hamaari umra mein pahunch kar hamari jawaani match karke to dikhao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post

The oldies!
Attachment 25961
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:29   #41
Senior - BHPian

Awesome pics Ishaan

but i still wish you wouldnt have posted that one (though i like the spirit)
Old 3rd July 2008, 13:14   #42
BHPian

seems i missed out yet again haha man i gotta break this jinx and next meet thread i wont respond coz every meet thread i have responded with a resounding YES or maybe and something come us.... glad you guys had fun
Old 4th July 2008, 18:00   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Hope I didn't pull any of those stunts with you guys though - my brain was a little fuzzy after all the liquid nourishment it received . It was real nice to see your Ikon in action, brought back fond memories of my 1.6!
I dont think you did pull off any of those stunts on us-you cant be that cruel on TBHPians can you? (Apart from Guriji ofcourse!!!) And i did'nt want to wait for an answer for the above when i squeezed my "microscopic" 1.6 besides your "tiny" 3.0 on our way to Storm so you got to see it in action.

BTW count me in for the next meet pre-independance day should be fine.
Old 4th July 2008, 18:54   #44
Senior - BHPian

I thought that there was a whale of a difference between a certain voluptuous 'Behenji' and a voluptuous 'Mermaid'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
let me remind you Guruji, you already had a voluptous Bhenji, now do you need another one?
Old 5th July 2008, 15:11   #45
BHPian

Decide and let the Pre-Independence Meet Vroooooooooooooom!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks