Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2008, 22:52   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Any Team BHP members in Nagpur? We can meet for sure.

Are there enough members of the Team BHP from the Orange City ,Nagpur? If so, we can have a team bhp chapter here and organise a meet.
cheers:
Old 24th July 2008, 12:44   #2
BHPian

Anjan i was in nagpur last weekend, didnt see this thread....i did ride from pune to nagpur on my bullet....i keep coming there, next we can meet for sure
Old 27th July 2008, 20:11   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Anjan i was in nagpur last weekend, didnt see this thread....i did ride from pune to nagpur on my bullet....i keep coming there, next we can meet for sure
Do pm me then we can surely meet.Hope you had a joyride with your Bullet from Pune. Are there any more members you know of who are Nagpur based?
Old 28th July 2008, 14:19   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 View Post
Do pm me then we can surely meet.Hope you had a joyride with your Bullet from Pune. Are there any more members you know of who are Nagpur based?
not sure if there are more team-bhp members in nagpur, however if you own Bullet then you can join the Wanderlust bullet club in nagpur....or you can start the team-bhp chapter in nagpur, i will be the first member
Old 28th July 2008, 21:11   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Yeah throttleking we must have at least 5-10 members to begin a Nagpur chapter. I do not own a Bullet though I always aspired to own one. I've read about the wanderlust Bullet Club here!
Old 11th September 2008, 20:37   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 View Post
Yeah throttleking we must have at least 5-10 members to begin a Nagpur chapter. I do not own a Bullet though I always aspired to own one. I've read about the wanderlust Bullet Club here!
Any Team BHP members at Nagpur? If we have 5-10 members from here we can meet and start a chapter here.
Old 19th September 2008, 12:16   #7
manukale

Manoj Kale, Nagpur: stationed at Aurangabad

Hi to all,

This is Manoj Kale (nick name manukale) from Nagpur. Presently stationed at Aurangabad. If there is something like forming Nagpur chapter, definietly I can come donw to Nagpur. Its hardly 10 hrs. journey.

Please be in touch

Old 19th September 2008, 18:39   #8
BHPian

25th Oct I am comming to Nagpur for long weekend....can we plan something?
Old 20th September 2008, 10:04   #9
manukale

NAgpur meeting on 25th Oct.08

Hi,

All concerned : please revert if we can meet on Oct.25th' 2008 (Sunday) at Nagpur? If agreed, we can think of the evening (as most of the outstation people will be reching in the morning).

From Oct. 26th Diwali starts & most of the people (read Nagpurians!) placed outside Nagpur, shall be back for the biggest festival. I think this is the right "muhurat" to start the Nagpur Chapter of T-BHP.

Yesterday I have posted my concern regarding "as good as" nil travelogues/awareness about the Vidarbha spots. I think the proposed Nagur chapter will help fellow T-BHPians understand about the flora & fauna. There are lot many places & spots in & around Nagpur, very few people know about it.

Otherwise there are plenty of sites/blogs/threads talking about Goa, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Nainital, Lonavala-Khandala, Alibag, Jog falls, Pachmarhi, Kanha, etc.

Pls contrubute to the thread & finalise about the Nagpur chapter.

Old 20th September 2008, 23:19   #10
BHPian

Even I am going to be there, but much earlier, I like this idea, lets do it.

If needed please sms me at nine96otwoB4224.

~LT
Old 20th September 2008, 23:58   #11
BHPian

hey! i am from nagpur. i own a pulsar 150. i will surely join you guys if you have something in mind... a ride maybe??
Old 20th September 2008, 23:58   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
25th Oct I am comming to Nagpur for long weekend....can we plan something?
Sagar, how are you man? How's thing going at what the current ride, ford or something else?
-Pramod
Old 21st September 2008, 12:09   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramods View Post
Sagar, how are you man? How's thing going at what the current ride, ford or something else?
-Pramod
hey, i am doing good, i bought Chevy Magnum
Old 21st September 2008, 12:11   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manukale View Post
Hi,

All concerned : please revert if we can meet on Oct.25th' 2008 (Sunday) at Nagpur? If agreed, we can think of the evening (as most of the outstation people will be reching in the morning).

From Oct. 26th Diwali starts & most of the people (read Nagpurians!) placed outside Nagpur, shall be back for the biggest festival. I think this is the right "muhurat" to start the Nagpur Chapter of T-BHP.

Yesterday I have posted my concern regarding "as good as" nil travelogues/awareness about the Vidarbha spots. I think the proposed Nagur chapter will help fellow T-BHPians understand about the flora & fauna. There are lot many places & spots in & around Nagpur, very few people know about it.

Otherwise there are plenty of sites/blogs/threads talking about Goa, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Nainital, Lonavala-Khandala, Alibag, Jog falls, Pachmarhi, Kanha, etc.

Pls contrubute to the thread & finalise about the Nagpur chapter.

Manoj, i am starting from pune on 25th Saturday, will reach nagpur by evening so it wont be possible to meet you all guys. however we can plan something on Sunday 26th.
Old 13th November 2008, 16:59   #15
manukale

What happened to the Nagpur chapter meet? No body replied!!

What happened to the Nagpur chapter meet in Diwali? No body replied!!

Though while returning to Aurangabad from Nagpur on Sunday 2.11.08, came across many Pune regn. vehicles. Don't know whether all were T-bhpains or not. But for sure, the meet could have been arranged. Now, till next Diwali the public wont turn up together . Some will go in the summer (hats off to the day drivers in the summer!!), the other will go as per their convenience.

Can we exchange our details through net,... at least?? See what is happening at the core level. A Golden Quadrilateral trip is being organised in the month of Feb'09. And what we Nagpurians are doing - not even know each others!!

Most Viewed