Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2008, 15:15   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Friends,

Am back in office today and after 3 days of 'TOTAL cut-off' from the internet world/emails, have a lots of catching up to do.

I had a fabulous time in Hyderabad meet and you guys were simply awesome. Though I met most of you (expect kk2rk2) for the first time, it felt like meeting old school friends. Time flew and it seemed like we met for just 5 minutes even though we spent some 3-4 hours there.

Thanks to all those who made it to the meet -- that too on a working day.

Avi: Thanks a ton for picking me up on a nightmare of a traffic situation.
Arun: Your were a superb host. I am sure we couldn't have enjoyed more in any other place.
And yes, I will not mention anything about your wonderful home. nothing more left to say after all these posts, except that it is a perfect place for quick & short t-bhp meets :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
It was one of the best impromptu drink meets and probably the first ever at a tbhpian's (Absynthguzzler's) house and also first ever to host a out of hyderabad tbhpian ( Khan_Sultan from Bangalore).
I can vouch for relaxed, nice atmosphere to chill out and just friendly talk throughout and some nice food.

I agree, it was a great meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
... Mr Khan,hope the taxi was convenient and you reached in time to prepare for the next day. Too bad that you had to leave early else we would have liked to know more about your reason for visiting Hyderabad....
Yes, the taxi ride was one hell of an experience. The fellow turned out to be from 'Meerut -- my native place' so it was non stop talking from him all the way through. He poured his miseries of how he misses that place on me throughout the ride. ;-)
I reached at ~12.30 and then prepared my presentation till 2.30 in night.

I swear man, I wish I could have stayed longer. Anyway, some other time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.kk View Post
... Atlast I made up my mind that I will meet all wonderful people.

...That was a best meet. ..
Naveen, you have a wonderful S10. Too bad, I did not get time to check out your S10. Nice meeting you buddy.

Quote:
.......We'll find out from Khan once he arrives about his tour expense being bourne by him or company , lol . based on that we'll book an indica or innova
he he he he. LOL. The taxi fare was borne by me and it's fair also. I was out on my fun evening with t-bhp friends so it's unfair to ask the seminar folks to pay for it. (to be fair to them they asked me on the final day to take reimbursement of the local transport costs, which I refused)

@Arun. Thanks for booking the taxi in advance buddy. It really helped to relax and not worry about transport.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 16th October 2008 at 15:19.
Old 16th October 2008, 16:52   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

@Shahnawaz, Glad to know your back home safe and sound.

It was fun having you here. Look forwarding to catching up with you again soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks