Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2008, 18:54   #16
BHPian

Is his return on 15th fixed as he told me that his coming back is uncertain. From Jaipur he is going to delhi for jeep hunting and then he is gonna drive down to Kolkata.

And Indrajitda is right in his statement i think
Old 18th December 2008, 01:45   #17
BHPian

Hello Sid,
I am back home after the extensive Jaipur Jeep Rally cum hunt in remote areas in Rajasthan.
Happy my son Vidyun was accompanying us , but sad he broke his right knee during a futta match somewhere during the Mayo College event in Delhi (old boys reunion).
Met Dr. M.S.Ghosh tonight at Nightingale, and he has advised surgery.
All well here otherwise, and wish I could join you guys and share some offroad experience.
I feel most of the famous Kolkata team BHPians members are fast car lovers and if some are still interested in the hard track type of driving, there could be much fun.

I would wait for you all with Vidyun.
He is presently testing a sharp and long 60 degree incline somewhere at Amta, and was sad that he could not make it. He probably forgot his injury and inabilities to crack the hardest hurdle. I told him to try again, and now I want all offroading enthusiasts from the BHP family to come and do it together.
Wish you all the best,
yours..........................................UBS .
Old 18th December 2008, 17:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

I am breaking my head trying to organise a vehicle first for offroading. We are fast car lovers by default because the off-roaders are just not available sir. That Panagarh fellow who promised the BSNL 540 is just dodging the subject !!
Old 22nd December 2008, 09:29   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipto-S-Team View Post
I am breaking my head trying to organise a vehicle first for offroading. We are fast car lovers by default because the off-roaders are just not available sir. That Panagarh fellow who promised the BSNL 540 is just dodging the subject !!
With respect, dear friend, those of us who say that there are no vehicles for offroading are probably not very serious about this. As you and I have discussed on a number of occasions, there are several suitable vehicles available for purchase and ready to run. One that I inspected about six months ago was a particularly well-preserved MM540 with 4WD which was on offer at 1.5 L. I didn't have the money then, nor do I have the money now, for reasons that I have shared with a few on this forum.

That doesn't stop other members from picking them up (the specific vehicle I inspected is no longer available, I am told, but there are similar other vehicles).
Old 24th December 2008, 10:00   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.B.Singh View Post
Hello Sid,
I am back home after the extensive Jaipur Jeep Rally cum hunt in remote areas in Rajasthan.
Happy my son Vidyun was accompanying us , but sad he broke his right knee during a futta match somewhere during the Mayo College event in Delhi (old boys reunion).
Met Dr. M.S.Ghosh tonight at Nightingale, and he has advised surgery.
All well here otherwise, and wish I could join you guys and share some offroad experience.
I feel most of the famous Kolkata team BHPians members are fast car lovers and if some are still interested in the hard track type of driving, there could be much fun.

I would wait for you all with Vidyun.
He is presently testing a sharp and long 60 degree incline somewhere at Amta, and was sad that he could not make it. He probably forgot his injury and inabilities to crack the hardest hurdle. I told him to try again, and now I want all offroading enthusiasts from the BHP family to come and do it together.
Wish you all the best,
yours..........................................UBS .

Arey Udayda, how are you? Glad that you are back in town and yes sorry to hear about Vidyun. I was a tad busy so couldnt manage to reply. Sorry for that.If you want second advice on the knee surgery do let me know. I will be calling you up and fixing up a date for the "You know what" @ Sudiptoda dont worry when Udayda is there.
Old 26th December 2008, 03:02   #21
BHPian

Hello Sid,
thanks for all the help, and please enlighten me about the possible knee surgery tips for my son.
He is getting admitted at Peerless on Sunday evening for a Monday OT.
Hope all goes well, and we are back to serious off road testing.
Merry Christmas to all my dear friends at team BHP.
Awlays with you.............................UBS

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks