Team-BHP - Any Meets in Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Any Meets in Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/48774-any-meets-chandigarh-11.html)

a few more from fridays meet

Akshay - you sure do have a photographic talent - nice pics... Who all were there on Friday?

This looks exciting.
I missed it. Was stuck up in office. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonirohit (Post 1225864)
Akshay - you sure do have a photographic talent - nice pics... Who all were there on Friday?

Let me take the liberty to answer these.
The guys present there-
1.akshay
2.shresth
3.abhishek
4.sunny(not on t-bhp)
5.shbaz(xbhp)

And the photography is done by the shbaz. Must say the guy's good.

P.S. When's the next meet guys?

cheers
bharti22shresth

Guys - Some little things have happened since the last meet

Sumit's upgraded his ICE
I've redone my ICE, (Also some latest stuff is there - Read ICE testing music & swift service manual)
+ there are some other events that would attract some discussions from the members.
+ a few of us would be unavailable for reasons ranging from exams to going out of station for a few days.

So let's meet tomorrow or day after 5:00 PM Outside Art Gallery, what do you say guys...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonirohit (Post 1225864)

actually talent is not mine
a friend clicked these for us
as for me i am the laziest photographer,my camera usually doesnot come out,even the other day it was lying in my bag and eating dustlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonirohit (Post 1225955)
Guys - Some little things have happened since the last meet

Sumit's upgraded his ICE
I've redone my ICE, (Also some latest stuff is there - Read ICE testing music & swift service manual)
+ there are some other events that would attract some discussions from the members.
+ a few of us would be unavailable for reasons ranging from exams to going out of station for a few days.

So let's meet tomorrow or day after 5:00 PM Outside Art Gallery, what do you say guys...

+1, me in as usual.
better if we do it day after, maybe a little busy tomorrow.

Rest of the pack. Start confirming. :)

cheers
bharti22shresth

@sonirohit
who all have confirmed for tomorrow or the day after for the meet?
Post that message here also that you had sent us.

cheers
bharti22shresth

I am in for now
would join in on my Karizma:)

I cannot make it today.
Tomorrow is ok for me.

sorry, could not stop myself from commenting on this. so far the best meet report i've read.. man you'll do real good writing the minutes of meetings (MOM) in the corporate world...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bharti22shresth (Post 1197738)
Hey guys, just back from a mini meet we had to day.
Enjoyed a lot. Let us make this a fortnightly thing.
Members who joined

1.Abhibh
2.sumitbahl
3.sonirohit
4.bharti22shresth
5.cuiser@0523
6.manikjeet

Rest of the report to be finished by abhi or sumit or rohit or manik.
Had a ball guys. Let's make this a fortnight thing.
cheers
bharti22shresth

Here are the latest Updates -

The preferred date was Thursday by public demand.

Joining for Sure
Bharti
Sumit
Manikjeet
D1ISTHE1
maverick555
Rohit

Won't be able to come
Chirag
Jaspreet (jsrakkar)

Have tentatively said yes - but will confirm by today.
Abhishek
Akshay

Well it looks like a bigger company than the previous one.... I hope I've fw'd an invite to almost everyone I thought was frm tricity. However If you know someone whom I've missed out - please extend an invite on my behalf.

Cheers' Hic

Rohit

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclops (Post 1229442)
sorry, could not stop myself from commenting on this. so far the best meet report i've read.. man you'll do real good writing the minutes of meetings (MOM) in the corporate world...

thanks mate. Appreciated. Regarding getting in the corporate world, well it's recession time but let's hope the things get better. Yet, I'll try and post a report of all the meets I go to in the future.

cheers
bharti22shresth

Guys i am in. What time ? Also what the plan for meet ? Anything laid out ?

Or is it going to be same as last time. Climbing on tank, taking pics and then not posting them :D J/k

I will join in too.Looking fwd to meet you tomorrow.