Team-BHP - Any Meets in Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Any Meets in Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/48774-any-meets-chandigarh-9.html)

Guys - for sure I had a great time and some valuable gyan coming from each one of you... I am sorry was a li'l late reaching the venue (well almost an hour late) and appreciate you guys waiting for me...
I am yet to see/hear the ICE wonders in Abhi's & Manik's rides...
Sumit - your headlamps rock & about the rear fog lights - get them replaced under warranty if they don't seem alrite to you.
Bharti - anytime over a weekend come to me & I'll show you how these these dome lights are done, you can use my electronics tools (read soldering iron) :D
Looking forward for a BIGGGG Meet in March... and yes - pl post the pics...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1198135)
Great report Shresht.
I had a great time.
I think you got a few pictures clicked.
Post them.

yeah, there a few. I'll upload them in evening. And sir, "ICE ki paty deni padegi :D".

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonirohit (Post 1198178)
Bharti - anytime over a weekend come to me & I'll show you how these these dome lights are done, you can use my electronics tools (read soldering iron) :D
Looking forward for a BIGGGG Meet in March... and yes - pl post the pics...

will upload the pics in evening and yeah, I'll fix up this saturday or sunday. We'll make the dome lights for the i10 then. Even though I'm an engineering student I don't know much about this DIY thing. Guess I should start attending lectures.

Same here, looking forward to the BIIIIIGGGGGGGG meet in march.
cheers
bharti22shresth

sorry i couldn't make it this time..

got stuck with eye flew..

any pics of this meet?

Guys Guys Guys!!! Dunno how I missed this out [:(]
Let me know when is the next meet being planned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 1198212)
sorry i couldn't make it this time..

got stuck with eye flew..

any pics of this meet?

Chiragh your eyes flew away??????:Shockked:
how on earth and when did this happenlol:
@great report Shreshtha you got nice writing skills

hehe nice report Shresth. It was nice meeting everyone again and the new guys cruiser and Rohit. I must say Rohit is a very good DIYer. Neat and Clean work on all the DIY's. Kudos to you!!!

Quote:

2.Auditioned the stock audio system in Sumit's car and discussed about the prspect of the stock head unit as what all could be done with it.

There was a major upgrade to the stock music system today. Sumit will spill the beans.

Shresth post the pics man. I will post the pics as soon as i find my bluetooth dongle lol:

@akshat Happy Birthday man. We missed ya at the meet.

@everyone-sorry, pix will take 2 days from my side. Left the camera in the car and the car's gone for a delhi trip.

@sumit-congrats on the setup. I know it must be good considering who all were present when it was installed. How about an audition. Just let me know when you reach home tomorrow. We live fairly close only. And yeah, 'PARTY TO DENI HII PADEGI :D'

@akshay-Dude, your b'day party's due now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 1199545)
There was a major upgrade to the stock music system today. Sumit will spill the beans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bharti22shresth (Post 1199579)
@sumit-congrats on the setup. I know it must be good considering who all were present when it was installed. How about an audition. Just let me know when you reach home tomorrow. We live fairly close only. And yeah, 'PARTY TO DENI HII PADEGI '

Thanks Shresht.
Check my ICE setup here: DZire ICEd

Thanks to abhishek for all his valuable help. :)

Guys.. Just got back to CHD yesterday.. a lot happened here which i missed..
my bad luck ... maybe next time...thanks for the invitation @abhibh..appreciate it.
D1

guys is anyone of you going to automall?
lets have a meet there
anyone interested?

oops sorry akshay bhai.. belated happy bday !!

automall you mean small exhibition in 17? will be going today

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1203111)
guys is anyone of you going to automall?
lets have a meet there
anyone interested?

+1

Let's patch up and meet there tomorrow i.e. sunday. Around 11:30, wat say guys?

sorry could not show up due to board exams but next time am in for sure.

BUMP!!

Wat about the meet BIG that we guys were discussing the last time around for 21st march.
Who all can manage?

cheers
bharti22shresth

Nothing will be arranged unless you post the pics from the last meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bharti22shresth (Post 1219769)
BUMP!!

Wat about the meet BIG that we guys were discussing the last time around for 21st march.
Who all can manage?

cheers
bharti22shresth