Team-BHP - Any Meets in Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Any Meets in Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/48774-any-meets-chandigarh-8.html)

I will be there.
Abhishek was saying CCD.
What do you guys think?

I'll be coming to the next meet, missed the last one narrowly.

Bhp1 get your gypsy
nothing else will dolol:
@sumit CCD is fine but may be it will be too crowded.
how about meeting up at the place we were not able to go last time i:e stop and stare sector 10
then we can move from there

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1193666)
@sumit CCD is fine but may be it will be too crowded.
how about meeting up at the place we were not able to go last time i:e stop and stare sector 10
then we can move from there

+1
Let's just make sure before hand if there isn't any event going on as it was last time. Else, my college has a HUGE parking which is near deserted after 5:30. We can gather there also but it's in sector-25 and i doubt if everyone knows about it. So, stop and stare it is.

@abhibh- Will plan accordingly in advance.
And yeah, dine in would be good.

hey guys,
Let's materialise tuesday's meet.
venue: Art gallery sector-10 parking
time : 5:30PM
Therafter we'll decide where to go.
cheers
bharti22shresth

And let us explore the dining option too.

Sounds fine.
I will be there between 5:30-5:45

fine with me too
i am in:)
see you guys tommorow.

SO, following have confirmed their being tomorrow at the meet

1.bhart22shresth
2.akshay4587
3.sumitbahl
4.sonirohit(unconfirmed)
5.bhp1(unconfirmed)
6.cruiser@0523

People yet to confirm
1.manikjeet
2.maverick555(any1 having his cell no. pls PM to me)
3.abhibh
4.jsrakkar(any1 having his cell no. pls PM to me)
5.YC.BALEO.CHD(any1 having his cell no. pls PM to me)
6.D1ISTHE1(any1 having his cell no. pls PM to me)

please forward the info to the rest of the chandigarh guys too whom i may have forgotten to mention. And please keep adding to the list as and when more people confirm.

cheers
bharti22shresth

Guys i am in. I will catch u there at 5:30-5:45

Confirmed:
1.bhart22shresth
2.akshay4587
3.sumitbahl
4.sonirohit(unconfirmed)
5.bhp1(unconfirmed)
6.cruiser@0523
7.abhibh
8.manikjeet (just had a chat with him)

I will try to contact maverick, D1 and some others and see if they can make it.

sorry guys i may not be able to join in
will confirm again in the morning

Sorry Guys,

I won't be able to join you this time, have got some prior appointment.

See you next time, hopefully!

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1195898)
sorry guys i may not be able to join in
will confirm again in the morning

Whats the current status Akshay ? Will you be able to join us.

I'd join in - should be able to make it by 5:30 (5:45 max)...

Hey guys, just back from a mini meet we had to day.
Enjoyed a lot. Let us make this a fortnightly thing.
Members who joined

1.Abhibh
2.sumitbahl
3.sonirohit
4.bharti22shresth
5.cuiser@0523
6.manikjeet

Members we missed
1.akshay4587
2.jsrakkar
3.bhp1(you said you would come and yet you didn't. Very bad. ;))
4.chirag_bir
5.maverick555

Sorry if I missed any mebers name. Actually, we missed any member from the region who couldn't make it.

BEFORE I GIVE THE REPORT, I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGISE FOR THE FACT THAT I TOOK MY CAMERA WITHOUT CHECKING IF IT'S BATTERY HAD ANY JUICE LEFT IN IT OR NOT AND HENCE AM IN ABSCENCE OF ANY PICTURES TO POST. SORRY. :(

Me being a little obscessed with time reached at 5:30 as I had posted. But to my astonishment, no one came for the next 20 minutes and just to pass off time, i ended up finishing whatever little juice I had left in the camera.
Then came our very own Manikjeet in his little white zen. Instantly I recognised the car to as I had seen it many times parked atone place or the other. Anyways, have to mention. The guy just loves his Zens. He had a zen previously which did 4,00,000kms on a single engine(forgot to ask if it had been rebuilt).
Then came Abhibh in his light blue colored alto and Sumitbahl in his silver dezire. And while we were discussing about a little scratch on the rear bumper of Sunit's car, came cruiser@0523 on his silver bullet electra. In the endless wait for Sonirohit(sorry, couldn't stop from taking a dig :D), we discussed a few things.

1.Not functioning of Sumit's car's rear fog lamp which half hour later, by 'chheda khani', the fog lamp came to life. I still don't have a clue why it wasn't working earlier and why it did when fiddled with.

2.Auditioned the stock audio system in Sumit's car and discussed about the prspect of the stock head unit as what all could be done with it.

3.Auditioned the absolutely BEAUTIFULLLL audio system in Abhi's car. Those Rainbows give some killer bass and those hertz tweets are SWEEET!

4.Scared the absolute donkeys, elephants and what not by doing the mistake of sitting in the rear seat of Manik's zen. 2 JBL woofers(i think both 10" but i maybe wrong). The SPL was so high, I could feel the hair on my head moving forward each time the woofer thumped! Kudos man! If at any point of time you want to give away the audio system in that ride, Shresth's the guy.

5.In the mean time, got the puny little system in my i10 tweaked a little. Wasn't happy with the rattling. Got rid of it but a few tweaks in the HU. Wish i had the moolah to even start thinking about a system like the one in Abhi's or Manik's car. Both insanely good in there own areas.

Thereafter came Sonirohit in his silver swift. This guy as you might have read is a real real good DIYer! Nice use of that 'mochi' material to damp the boot of ur swift(no offense to any swift owners but Manik used the word CARDBOARD for swift. Couldn't stop rolling on the flour).
Rohit, those DIY LED interior lights are awsome! (One set for me too in red color please)

It was getting a little dark so, we decided to move to overfresh in sector-26. Had a nice supper of pastas, grill sandwiches, pizzas(brilliant), Lime sodas, Barley juice of 2 types. Had a few good discussions whilst the food arrived and while gorging on it too, ranging from rules on the T-bhp forum to marriage and all. An hour or so went in a jiffy. Paid the bill. Te rest of the guys were gracious enough to let me and cruiser@0523 not pay even the full pool amount of the bill. Thanks for the gesture guys. Thereafter I and cruiser left.

Rest of the report to be finished by abhi or sumit or rohit or manik.
Had a ball guys. Let's make this a fortnight thing.
cheers
bharti22shresth

Great report Shresht.
I had a great time.
I think you got a few pictures clicked.
Post them.