Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Technopark TVM T-BHP Members Lunch
Yes - I'm in !!! 7 100.00%
Nah - I Opt out !!! 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2009, 12:19   #1
BHPian
 
bhagathmp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 137
Thanked: 62 Times
Default Technopark TVM T-BHP Members Lunch

Greetings Gurus @ Technopark TVM!

How about a lunch meet some time next week?

Suggestions on Location, Date and Time please.

Regards
Bugs
bhagathmp is offline  
Old 6th September 2009, 18:20   #2
BHPian
 
jithudigitised's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 356
Thanked: 134 Times
Default

Sure.
By next week,you mean weekdays or weekend ?
So what do you suggest ?
jithudigitised is offline  
Old 6th September 2009, 23:37   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,683
Thanked: 1,460 Times
Default

Lunch @ Tejaswini ; thats the best place for food.
jkdas is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 18:20   #4
BHPian
 
vishnuvijay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin
Posts: 173
Thanked: Once
Default

weekdays would be better if all of us can take the break at the same time. i'll go to cochin on weekends.

right jk, lot of options to choose from foodcourt@tejaswini.
vishnuvijay is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 18:29   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
greenhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 7,125
Thanked: 2,038 Times
Default

bleh, cant we go anywhere else ?(my vote for M2 cafe)
greenhorn is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 18:38   #6
BHPian
 
vishnuvijay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin
Posts: 173
Thanked: Once
Default

anywhere will do for me.
vishnuvijay is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 22:55   #7
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TRV-DXB
Posts: 589
Thanked: 286 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
bleh, cant we go anywhere else ?(my vote for M2 cafe)
good choice..i don't have to come all the way to tejaswini food court from gayathri
crazybiker46 is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 22:59   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
clevermax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tvm/Amsterdam
Posts: 1,748
Thanked: 832 Times
Default

What about an evening meet at B6? ;-)
clevermax is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 23:02   #9
Senior - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,683
Thanked: 1,460 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
bleh, cant we go anywhere else ?(my vote for M2 cafe)
Sh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
good choice..i don't have to come all the way to tejaswini food court from gayathri
Parking is easier at Tejaswini and choice of food, gals and space.

you clever dude; I dont mind but not at noon!
jkdas is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 23:07   #10
Senior - BHPian
 
clevermax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tvm/Amsterdam
Posts: 1,748
Thanked: 832 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
you clever dude; I dont mind but not at noon!
Saaar I said evening!! Can have a much relaxed talk than the lunch time.
clevermax is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 23:34   #11
BHPian
 
jithudigitised's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 356
Thanked: 134 Times
Default

i thought parking was better besides M2 cafe, coz whenever i went to Tejaswini at noon,there used to be no parking space,even in the underground.hmm

+1 to clevermax.he justifies his handle-name.hehe

Last edited by jithudigitised : 7th September 2009 at 23:35.
jithudigitised is offline  
Old 7th September 2009, 23:45   #12
Senior - BHPian
 
greenhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 7,125
Thanked: 2,038 Times
Default

I do agree about the food and the fauna being better at Tejaswini ( Jk, when is saree day again ?)
And if you go to M2 in a group bigger than 6, the food will take ages.

But I'm tired of going to TJ everyday.

My other Picks -
Any of the random dhabas all around the place
the one opposite to the front gate has some very homely ( as in not much sauces) taste

then there are the two opposite to each other on the way to kazhakuttom. sangeetha has some nice curries, but the portions are small. The punjabi dhaba opposite has good parathas, but their currries are average.

Then there is dhariya - 5 stars in my book ,but we gotta get there early enough.
subway is always empty, but its overpriced and the buy one get one offer is over...


If its an evening meet, we can check out either B6, or the KTDC place near the police station, and there is a really nice thattu opposite to it.
greenhorn is offline  
Old 8th September 2009, 09:55   #13
BHPian
 
vishnuvijay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin
Posts: 173
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Sh!


Parking is easier at Tejaswini and choice of food, gals and space.

you clever dude; I dont mind but not at noon!
i prefer tejaswini too for all that jk has mentioned.
vishnuvijay is offline  
Old 8th September 2009, 13:37   #14
Senior - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,683
Thanked: 1,460 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I do agree about the food and the fauna being better at Tejaswini ( Jk, when is saree day again ?)
And if you go to M2 in a group bigger than 6, the food will take ages.

But I'm tired of going to TJ everyday.

My other Picks -
Any of the random dhabas all around the place
the one opposite to the front gate has some very homely ( as in not much sauces) taste

then there are the two opposite to each other on the way to kazhakuttom. sangeetha has some nice curries, but the portions are small. The punjabi dhaba opposite has good parathas, but their currries are average.

Then there is dhariya - 5 stars in my book ,but we gotta get there early enough.
subway is always empty, but its overpriced and the buy one get one offer is over...


If its an evening meet, we can check out either B6, or the KTDC place near the police station, and there is a really nice thattu opposite to it.
Tues

Dhariya is good but we will have to go eat and clear out. No to any Dhaba as I dont to kill time shooing away flies.

Now, lets fix on a day first; I am not in tomorrow and should be ok with Thursday and Friday.

Bugs! where are you!

oh, and Green; Monday they have buy one get one at Subway.
jkdas is offline  
Old 8th September 2009, 13:41   #15
Senior - BHPian
 
greenhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 7,125
Thanked: 2,038 Times
Default

Thank god. Paying regular rates for those subs were making a hole in my pocket!

If its gonna be held at TJ, I'd prefer it to be held on a tuesday or a friday for obvious reasons
greenhorn is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks