Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2010, 16:05   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
i always take you as tentative ... anyways have booked the tickets for friday-7.45pm @ big cinema's .

its avi,chetan +1 and me. Did not hear from anyone else offline so its just we 4.
Then what about the evening party/meet?
Old 4th March 2010, 16:10   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
dunno about the meet but yes we would want to have dinner somewhere around panjagutta for sure.

movie should be done by 9.30pm . i was thinking zaffran on rajbhavan road ,do they have any deal/buffet or something
Old 4th March 2010, 17:01   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
i always take you as tentative ... anyways have booked the tickets for friday-7.45pm @ big cinema's .

its avi,chetan +1 and me. Did not hear from anyone else offline so its just we 4.
Awesome.

Did you know that the great " Robert DeNiro" was practically behind Satish Kaushik to send him a DVD of this movie. Satish thought he was kidding but, when this request came again, he was surprised and sent him a DVD copy.

I now have high expectations of this movie.
Abhay, dont ditch us
Old 4th March 2010, 17:32   #34
BHPian

Abhay, off late has been churing out good movies and are good paisa vasool movies. Loved his Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye & DevD.

Road, Movie should be good, but can't really say much about these movies these days. The most promising movie sometimes turns into a dud. So, lets hope for the best.
Old 4th March 2010, 19:23   #35
BHPian

Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......the tickets are booked already and no ticket for me? thought of meeting you guys for the first time at least in this meet, fail, epic fail.
Old 4th March 2010, 22:40   #36
Senior - BHPian

Folks..Been very busy with the Airshow since yesterday as my firm is doing few foreign language translation assigments for participating Aerospace cos at the Airshow.
It was a sad day to see a Suryakiran acrobatic plane go down yesterday.
Posting a teaser pic from the Airshow.will post a detailed report after the Airshow
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad: Mar'10/Apr'10 Meets-dsc00070.jpg  

Old 5th March 2010, 10:15   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Posting a teaser pic from the Airshow.will post a detailed report after the Airshow
nice pic ram ,for a sec i thought you've added airplanes to your existing fleet of cars
Old 5th March 2010, 11:45   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Abey you were booking tickets for 7:45PM show, why didnt you inform the rest in advance??
Quote:
Jo bhi ho, "meet at Ebony" ko vaatt lagadhiya!!
Old 5th March 2010, 11:59   #39
Senior - BHPian

Rajesh Bhai..Seriously,I bargained with a Italian Co to buy a Jet and I took a 30 minute flight around Hyd in the Jet..Afterthat I gave chakma to the Italians and ran away.But one day i will add flying fleet too..Thats my dream.
Old 5th March 2010, 12:06   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Abey you were booking tickets for 7:45PM show, why didnt you inform the rest in advance??
tu movie aa raha tha kya ? nahi na? free mein gyaan mut de phir.. all the known associates were informed post which i booked the tickets.
Old 5th March 2010, 12:08   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Rajesh Bhai..Seriously,I bargained with a Italian Co to buy a Jet and I took a 30 minute flight around Hyd in the Jet..Afterthat I gave chakma to the Italians and ran away.But one day i will add flying fleet too..Thats my dream.
If you need a helicopter ride, do let me know as a friend of mine is also there in the show selling time share concept on choppers.

Btw the evening banquet dinner at Taj Krishna was really good
Old 5th March 2010, 12:15   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
LOL. Must have been a sight to watch the Italians' faces after you gave them chakma.

Quote:
tu movie aa raha tha kya ? nahi na? free mein gyaan mut de phir.. all the known associates were informed post which i booked the tickets.
Kirkiri to hamesha kirkiri karta hai!

Quote:
If you need a helicopter ride, do let me know as a friend of mine is also there in the show selling time share concept on choppers.
If it's free, let me know! Else, you can sponsor!
Old 5th March 2010, 12:35   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
7:45PM show sounds good for me!! . Never mind, some other time!!
Old 5th March 2010, 12:38   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post

If it's free, let me know! Else, you can sponsor!
I never sat in a helicopter and my friend has agreed to give me a SHORT & FREE ride sometime in the evening today based on the clearances.

Will let you know but it will be at Begumpet around 4.30-5 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
7:45PM show sounds good for me!! . Never mind, some other time!!
You can still buy tickets for that show

Last edited by MileCruncher : 5th March 2010 at 12:39.
Old 5th March 2010, 12:45   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinesataris View Post
Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......the tickets are booked already and no ticket for me? thought of meeting you guys for the first time at least in this meet, fail, epic fail.
There has been many instances when folks "casually" confirm here and dont turn up. And, some of them dont even have courtesy to call/post afterwards they couldnt turn up.

Hence, now whenever there's an instance when money has to be coughed up first. People aren't taking any more risks.

No offense to you or any others but, it is meant for those who have done it in past and they should know it's meant for them

Btw, anyone who is interested to join this movie can book the ticket directly on BMS, as i reckon they are still available. Post movie, we plan to go out for a quick dinner. That should be fun.

Me and Rajesh catching up for some pre-movie activity at 6:15pm.

Anyone interested can reach hitec-city crossroad at 6pm today evening and holler for me
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks