Team-BHP - T-BHP Bhubaneshwar Chapter (Meets/Discussions/Drive)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   T-BHP Bhubaneshwar Chapter (Meets/Discussions/Drive) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/80936-t-bhp-bhubaneshwar-chapter-meets-discussions-drive.html)

I am sure there would be quite a few T-BHPians in Bhubaneshwar. However, I am not seeing much activity from the city. Trying to create a common platform for all T-BHPians in BBSR (and surroundings - Cuttack, Rourkela etc.).

Guys from BBSR..Please come on board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalDragon (Post 1871943)
I am sure there would be quite a few T-BHPians in Bhubaneshwar. However, I am not seeing much activity from the city. Trying to create a common platform for all T-BHPians in BBSR (and surroundings - Cuttack, Rourkela etc.).

Guys from BBSR..Please come on board.

Great initiative DigitalDragon

How about a small T-BHP meet in BBSR on this month.
Wake up BBSR member...
Fix a date between 18th May to 26 May...
(Because i will be in BBSR in that period ) stupid:

Neway, i saw 2-3 active members in this forum but no such activity due to very few members in BBSR.

common Guys !!

that is a great start :)

karizmadevil is from BBSR/MUM - get in touch with him.

you can also try the advanced search option under members' list to find the members from Odisha.

I do not know of any other TBhpians in BBSR. A meet would be a great idea and I am available after 22nd may

Good idea agree:. Lets fix up a date & venue fast:thumbs up

How about 22nd -23rd of May ?? Suggestions for venue are welcome

absolutely a wonderful idea. please fix up a day and lets meet up.
eagerly waiting for response. if other members are here please contact me or text me at 09437001283

Good to see that the thread is picking up. Wondering when it would convert to action :D. Guys, I am staying in Bangalore but I visit BBSR quite frequently. My intention of creating this thread was to ignite the spark so that some of you could take the lead from there on and refuel the same with loads of activities. I am equally eager to meet mates from BBSR.

As suggested by few, please try to start from a mini meet may be around end of May ( I see some people are available only in last week of May). I will try to connect few others who are not in the forum for them to register.

Rock ON BBSR!!!

i used to stay at Maitri Vihar for a good four months - how i miss Appetite @ Bani Vivar, Kumar's Dhaba (near Hero Honda Service Center enroute Burmunda), Dawaat, Maurya Gardens. Sigh! I am hungry.

Wish you guys a great meet - if i am there in BBSR, i am gonna buzz you guys for sure. :)

Meet seems to be faaaaaaaaaar off. Where are the guys at least ? Comeón boys.

great to know of the BBSR presence in this forum, thanks to digitaldragon ! (was dying to see a few since I joined). so, when and where is everyone meeting? and if that's not possible, at least we can network over phone to start with.

Great initiative DD!!! I am also from Bhubaneswar, but currently working in Pune. Guys I will be there at BBSR from 26th to 30th of this month, please let me know if there are any meets around that time.

Does this SILENCE mean there are no BHPians in BBSR or all of them have engine failure ?

Come'on guys...Keep up the Spirit !

Bump! I've recently relocated to Bhubaneswar for 2 years . Would love to meet the folks here. Would need a Pickup & drop though ( Broke & minus wheels, no clue about the place or the languagestupid:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1978731)
Bump! I've recently relocated to Bhubaneswar for 2 years . Would love to meet the folks here. Would need a Pickup & drop though ( Broke & minus wheels, no clue about the place or the languagestupid:)

where r u staying now in BBSR??
i will glad to help you in any manner though i am not in BBSr right now but i can help you regarding place and language :)

XIMB :D
have got a few folks from around here who I depend on to get around the place
Thanks for the offer Kalinga :)