Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2010, 13:02   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
I planned for group but at the end its solo, 14th evening start, via Tumkur, Dharwad, Kittur, Mapusa to Candolim. Hope to reach there by 8am. 17th Evening start, via Margao, Honnavar, Jog, Shomoga.
Another Mid Night Trip Drive Safe and Enjoy!
Old 13th July 2010, 15:22   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
Another Mid Night Trip Drive Safe and Enjoy!
I love those mid-night trips where you can drive with almost nothing on the road
Old 16th July 2010, 08:56   #33
BHPian

Are the dates still 7th and 8th August? Someone please update with confirmed information please.
Old 30th July 2010, 19:32   #34
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I was inactive because this site was blocked for a couple of days at work and I don't have time at home due to my relatives coming down from UAE.

Shantanu is going to post the route details and the resort which will cater to everyone and near the beach is Soorya Beach Resort.

SOORYA BEACH RESORT | TARIFF

For BHPians who are looking for more serene atmosphere, you can confirm on staying here.

http://www.sriaurobindoashram.org/vi...use/ghlist.php

Please post your confirmations for the trip on 7th/8th Aug Weekend.

Confirmed List:

Indy + 4
Deepak + 3

Last edited by inder_s1 : 30th July 2010 at 19:39.
Old 30th July 2010, 20:44   #35
BHPian

Hi Guys,

As already informed, I would not be able to join this trip on the 7th/8th Aug as I am flying to Delhi from 3 to 11 Aug. Well, this time for a good reason as I am expecting a junior TBHPian by 5th Aug

However, I will post the route details to pondicherry from Bangalore shortly over here.
Old 30th July 2010, 21:19   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanumishra View Post
Hi Guys,

As already informed, I would not be able to join this trip on the 7th/8th Aug as I am flying to Delhi from 3 to 11 Aug. Well, this time for a good reason as I am expecting a junior TBHPian by 5th Aug

However, I will post the route details to pondicherry from Bangalore shortly over here.
Shantanu,

Great news!!! Congrats and send the pics of the baby when he/she arrives.

Will miss ya on the trip, cannot postpone it this time as I will be traveling a lot in the next few months.
Old 31st July 2010, 08:42   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder_s1 View Post
Shantanu,

Great news!!! Congrats and send the pics of the baby when he/she arrives.

Will miss ya on the trip, cannot postpone it this time as I will be traveling a lot in the next few months.
Sorry Inder, I will not be able to make to this one, have an urgent work back home and going to Kolkata on 5th August and will be back on 31st.. hope you guys have a blast out there, will meet up after I come back.
Old 2nd August 2010, 17:17   #38
BHPian

Game for BR Hills/Nagarhole/Bandipur/Kabini

No intention to hijack the thread nor to dampen the pondi spirit guys. Just wanted to know if anyone game for BR Hills (JLR) or something on similiar lines (kabini, Nagarhole,bandipur etc) wildlife place, less than 100 km from mysore on Aug 19th. I am on the way home from bangalore, so possibly thought can catch up with any bhp folks if interested at mysore on 19th or start 18th from bangalore together towards any of wildlife resorts mentioned. In an other wise scenario wanted to know from bhp mem's only which is best suited to view some wild wild life (counted out big cat anyway !!) and brew cup of coffee early morning along with bhp gang if possible anyone interested. JLR heard is best, put is very pricey. Want a good accomodation since being with family, safe and secure as well full enjoyable with awesome food not creating a big hole in pocket ! what say..guys...

Just a brief plan.

Start from Bangalore towards Mysore at about 4 pm, say so that reach Mysore within 8pm. Stay in Mysore that night and morning move on to any of the above said wildlife (BR/Kabini/Nagarhole/Bandipur) areas from mysore as we decide on which is best suited gathering all bhp folks info's and ideas.

Last time I remember Adson and others planned at Nagahole, Jungle Inn was supposed to be part of it, but unfortunately could not. Somwhat on those lines I am thinking economical but enjoyable to best and with nature.
Old 2nd August 2010, 18:27   #39
BHPian

Regd the PONDI trip :

How many kms is it from bangalore ?
Approx how much will be the total expense for the trip ?
Old 2nd August 2010, 20:38   #40
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,
The Chennai members would be interested in joining your meet and making it a twin city meet, if you guys are ok with the idea.
Let us know when and we could coordinate regarding the accommodation.
Cheers
Old 2nd August 2010, 21:13   #41
BHPian

Pondy Trip

Sorry guys for being off the thread for some time, Here is the route map from Bangalore to Pondicherry which I had took in February.

Bangalore to Pondicherry is close to 300 KM (can vary by about 20-40 KMs depening on some route Altering) and would take roughly 5 hours

Bangalore --> Hosur --> Krishnagiri --> Chengam --> Thiruvanamalai --> Tindivanam --> Pondicherry.

Bangalore Section Meet - Destination Pondicherry-blrpondy.jpg

Many T-BHPians have visited Pondicherry from Bangalore and their detailed Travelogues are more than sufficient to enjoy your vacation in Pondicherry, I am listing few of the links of the same below, They are more than helpful.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ndicherry.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...bangalore.html

P.S. - As already conveyed, I would not be a part of this trip as I am leaving for Delhi/Lucknow Tuesday and returning next wednesday. BTW, one more good news is that I have been blessed with a beautiful little Angel today morning by the almighty, hence, my omission.

Pls do let me know in case of any other enquiries.
Old 3rd August 2010, 09:56   #42
BHPian

Congratulations Shantanu!
Old 4th August 2010, 10:11   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanumishra View Post
P.S. - As already conveyed, I would not be a part of this trip as I am leaving for Delhi/Lucknow Tuesday and returning next wednesday. BTW, one more good news is that I have been blessed with a beautiful little Angel today morning by the almighty, hence, my omission.
Hey congrats Man ! Welcome to the fatherhood ! Guess Angel is a baby girl.
Old 4th August 2010, 11:55   #44
BHPian

Congrats Shantanu!! That's awesome news. take care and enjoy being with the Angel. thank you for the links and the route buddy.

Eagle_f1,
Ofcourse Chennai guys can join in. Pls confirm your names for the trip so that I can make arrangements for accomodation.

The cost will be 2k/head including food (Max.)
We are starting @ 6AM from Silboard junction on Saturday morning.

Last edited by inder_s1 : 4th August 2010 at 12:05.
Old 4th August 2010, 11:59   #45
Senior - BHPian

Have you guys decided the itinerary and dates? I can consider if it is day time drives.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks