Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2005, 09:54   #61
BHPian

Spoke To Arush He Said He Will Come Wid Me So We Will Reach There On Time Or Max By 30mins Late As I Have Pick My Bro From Airport At 2:30 & Drop Him Home But Try My Best To Be On Time
Old 25th December 2005, 23:17   #62
BANNED

Hey, FINALLY the Delhi members did end up meeting .. Finally !!! I'm sure someone else will write a detailed review of it as I'm not gud with writing .. The members who did show up were XSailor, .anshuman, Vikas Mawandia, a4 attitude, autopsyche, beemer, amit, contactsunny and myself .

i'm gonna post a few pics .... more tomorrow !!

SHOW STEALER -- Vikas drove in with this ......

Monster house of the BMW --

a4 attitudes sera ...

Self designed Team-bhp sticker on xsailor's swift .....

Chilling out over a few beers and a discussion on the name of Skodas latest release " LAURA "

ALL OF US -- GROUP PHOTO !!!

guess which car doe sthis belong to ??

BYE BYE , until the next meet -- AUTO EXPO '06 !!!

Cheers

PS -- Guys I really enjoyed myself thoroughly .. discusiion ranged from " LAURA " to stock market tips to Real Estate to how India ROCKS to Marriage to Accidents and all this in a few hours !! I SIMPLY LUV TEAM-BHP ... Nite

Last edited by khaadu75 : 25th December 2005 at 23:20.
Old 25th December 2005, 23:37   #63
BANNED

Hey, forgot to add .. Accent whipping the GTx and the skoda tdi though the BIG BAD BOy whipped all -- lol !! Today for teh first time I felt bad that I'd gotten my free flow deisgned for bottom-mid range as I got whipped .. The accent reached 180 before I did .. almost a blow out at that speed in tubeless tyre bought about 10 days back ( anshuman ) though luckily nothing happened !! few beers and me thinking of callin Psycho and wanting him to design a free flwo with a top end for the next bhpians meet ... Still thinking what I shud do !!!

Psycho --- HELP & ADVICE NEEDED !!

All in all a gud evening .. looking forward to next time with the guys who didn't show up !! One had car trouble, one got called into office ( why i hate working ), ones lil kid not doing too well , and one as he had to go for a party !! Hope you all show up next time ,,,

hic, hic

Cheers
Old 26th December 2005, 00:33   #64
BHPian

Gud one!

Just reached back home it's 12 :30 am, first job am gonna do is post some pics taken from my cam and yes about the meet as saazid said somebody gud at writting must come up am more lazy than saazid lol

Thats My Babe

Wow! thts all I hve 2 say abt this

See all are smilling not bcse of say cheez its say " laura "

KING FISHER KING OF GUD TIMES though I had vodka
Discussion start from Insurance then mutual funds and then real estate
hey mods the X sailor (sitting on sofa with brown jacket,left) was the one in team bhp who was more intrested in talking all this u can send him the warning lol he knows well why am I doin this lol

X sailor was a Host today thnx to him and all for joining in, now i must finish saazid just msgd up to make it fast want to see the pics aur uski biwi usko daant rahi hogi (kahani ghar ghar ki)
Gud night n speedy dreams ,,details tommorow
Old 26th December 2005, 00:53   #65
Senior - BHPian

Sorry...

Sorry folks... couldnt make it to this one... but we'll be there at the Auto Expo and hope to see ya'll there...

Auto Expo is during Jan 12 - 17, and hopefully we'll have some crazy b'lore boyz here during the expo. When exactly do you guys wanna do the next one?
Old 26th December 2005, 02:20   #66
BHPian

Hey that was one fabulous meet ,took place in noida .. I wonder why we didn't make it happen earlier ... It was nice meeting all you guys out there autophysce ,amit ,anshuman ,a4attitude ,contactsunny ,khaadu75 ,vikas mavandia ,xsailor .

Vikas's beemer indeed was the show stealer .. yes ,Time and time again ,the "Laura" factor gave us enough of those great moments .

A detailed report soon would be coming from one of us ..

Gudnite n tk cr guys and thanx all you guys who made it possible and specially to Xsailor for hosting such a nice eve ..
Old 26th December 2005, 10:31   #67
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

nice to see the delhi gang gearing up for a meet and actually pulling it off in good numbers..good going guys and do keep meeting up regularly..
Old 26th December 2005, 19:45   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

it was a great meet and everybody had fun,just came to office now and i have a long night shift so if i get time i will post about the meet after my shift and nice pics ppl.
Old 26th December 2005, 21:29   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

detailed review-
We all were supposed to meet at 0430pm opposite raddisson hotel,noida
most of the people were on time i got around 20-30minutes late and was not able to find the venue called up khaadu and at last i found them,as this was first meet and there was no specific agenda we were waiting for rest of the members to arrive and discuss what to do, after some 20mins XSailor, khaadu, Vikas Mawandia, a4 attitude, autopsyche, beemer, amit, contactsunny and me were there,and everyone was having a look at vikas's beemer and were busy taking snaps,then we discussed the eve's plan and according to the plan we headed for greater noida expressway where we would take a chance to strech our cars,greater noida expressway is the the only decent road in delhi which is nicely built and has not much traffic,after reaching the expressway we started streching our cars,everybody was driving at 160+kmph and i overtook khaadu's gtx and vikas's beemer disappeared on the straight road,my accent was at 170kmph i took out my cell and took a snap of the speedo by the the time car touched 180 and i was about to take a snap i heard a loud bang and loud friction sound ,at first i thought it was my engine that must have had some problem so i switched off the engine and pulled the car to the left and found out that the my one week old goodyear gt3 tyres's valve blew damaging my tyre but thank god i just got tubeless tyres last week and the tyre saved me or i would have been a lost team-bhp member .i changed the tyre,everybody helped me change it and we headed to gr. noida went to gymkhana club( i dont remember the exact name)and it was awesome place,X-bhp had the membership,we had some beer at poolside and discussed cars,stocks,properties,car-dealers and everything associated with cars,then some members had other appointments because it was the christmas,so we grouped together for group snap and when instead of saying cheese someone from us said "new skoda's name" and that is thereason for smiley faces and nobody could contain laughter,some of the members left,we also headed back to noida,on the way back we had a GTX ,a octavia and my accent we were competing each other then came the surprise the accent was able to overtake the GTX and octavia with absolute ease without even downshifting(i only downshifted once to over take khaadu's GTX) and i never thought a 1.5 dumbo accent can do this and with all this ease,i dint have any answer to how it did it and it even touched 180kmph,so rest of us got together at the parking spot at sector-18,had the last cars photograph and left for our homes after warm handshakes.

special points-
1.vikas's BMW 6series hooked all of us there,its a awesome machine.
2.a4_attitude 's toyota sera had nice uv lights and good alloys.
3.Khaadu's GTX sounded greaat with that nice freeflow and K&N filter.
4.X-sailor 's had a superb looking Team-bhp sticker on the rear glass.
5.the octavia and my accent were stock both silver in color.
6.if we had to put a smile on anyone 's face we just asked him the new skoda's name.
7.thanks to X-sailor for his great stockmarket advice and the poolside beer.
Old 26th December 2005, 22:12   #70
BHPian

Gud one

I grabbed My AUTOINDIA CAR copy today so thought must post this

who the hell suggested this name for a Car, they forgot this is India, they dont how bad they feel when it will be prononunced in X way
Old 26th December 2005, 22:15   #71
Distinguished - BHPian

even this was was the first thing i did when i woke up this morning,grabbed my copy of ACI jan issue
Old 26th December 2005, 22:16   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude
I grabbed My AUTOINDIA CAR copy today so thought must post this

who the hell suggested this name for a Car, they forgot this is India, they dont how bad they feel when it will be prononunced in X way
u got last month's issue when jan. issue is available
Old 26th December 2005, 22:24   #73
BHPian

hi guys it was fun meeting u all, I finally touched 250k.m/h on d way back on express way so now that’s my top speed in Delhi……….my previous top speed was in my Opel Vectra on the Jaipur high way(220k.m/h)….....still to drive outside India lets see if i can take Michael there.......

Nice pics by Khaadu & a4_attitude & a detailed review by anshuman

and I hope all the Delhi T-BHP members take a note of this meet and make sure they don’t miss the next meet coz now that we people have met once will surely plan something gr8 for next time so....................BE THERE!!!

tc
Old 26th December 2005, 22:29   #74
BHPian

Nice meet guys! Can we have names for the faces please!
Vikas: Thats one good looking car! Awesome!!
Old 26th December 2005, 22:49   #75
BHPian

name of the faces

From Left to Right
Autopsyche (Arush Vohra), .anshuman, X sailor(Amit), peeping from back contactsunny,Vikas Manwandia, beemers friend
than a married man in between Khaduu (saazid) lol
Than bottom line Left to right Beemer(Varun), Sunny's friend than finally Its me A4_attitude(Wadhwa Ajay) in Golf cap

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks