Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2007, 10:36   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Underbody anti-rust for Rs.4800

Deccan Honda is quoting underbody anti-rust treatment for Rs. 4800.

Is this price OK?

Any better place to get this done in Pune?
Old 18th September 2007, 11:44   #32
BHPian

wow that is too much which a cost link way honda was ready to do it free of cost for my nhc while i was buying with teflon,i am sure if it was so expensive then he wou;dn't have done it free + many other stuff,
check the price somewhere else too
in open market for anti rust they charge 1800 in bombay
Old 13th November 2007, 11:46   #33
BHPian

Hi All,
Mine is 4 months old Black Alto. At the first service, the dealer has insisted on teflon coating but i refused based on the opinion of this forum.
but after 4 months, i can see lot of small scratches on my car, so i think now its the time to go for some paint protection thing.
Now please advice me which is the best option available in the market besides teflon, i really dont want to go for teflon.
Also please any guy help me in giving the address of any reliable place in New Delhi for getting it done.
Help me !!!!
Thanks in advance !!!!
Old 13th November 2007, 12:57   #34
BHPian

I have Indigo Marina from 3 years and now I want to have under body coating. Please suggest me some good under cating paint/material. I have one friend's paint workshop in Faridabad who was asking for 800 rs, 1200 and 2000 rs for different kind of undercoats using spray gun. As per him it will take 1 full day for coating. He will first wash the car and then let it be dried up for 2 hours then he will apply the paint and will dry the paint for another 3 hours. I want to but paint/material for undercoating by myself and the use his services to do under coating. Is under coating is necessary after 3 years?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks