Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2007, 00:24   #31
BHPian

Hi all,

I think this is the thread in which I can share my latest FE........after changing the T connection of the ozone treatment I was expecting more FE as indicated by my lpg indicators.....as I mentioned in my last post my first LED went off after 300 km.......

Finally my tank is empty at 880 km translating into FE of 19 kmpl........

Changes I made compared to my last lpg refill were....adding boric acid powder in petrol tank & changing T connection as mentioned above......now I m infact puzzling which is maing more difference......

I will share photo soon with new ozone connection......one thing is sure this is making air fuel mixture lean but then there is no loss of noticeable power.........so I assume that ozone is really very effective....

There are many vacuum sources in my car......And each one for the purpose of ozone experiments behaves differently......I m happy right now with current setting.....

Enjoy...

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Aditya : 11th October 2008 at 08:11.
Old 12th April 2007, 13:33   #32
BHPian

After reading through all the threads I am planning to give my maruti 800 a ozone treatment.I do have a doub't why do you need the second Hole .
Old 12th April 2007, 15:28   #33
BHPian

Hi Ravi,

Let me clarify on vent, there is already a vent in distributor cap for releasing ozone gas. If we use this vent for connecting vacuum pipe then spark will be scattered inside distributor as we are creating a kind of vacuum by sucking ozone gas. We naturally dont want this. We want spark to occur normally and to suck ozone hence another vent needed.

This is such a wonderful and very effective technique of increasing FE and power as well. You will need 2 piece of rubber vacuum pipe both 2 feet long and a plastic T connector. You can take help of your local mechanic to identify vacuum source. Remember we want ozone to go into combustion chamber.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Aditya : 11th October 2008 at 08:13.
Old 12th April 2007, 18:08   #34
BHPian

Hi Finetuning,
Thanks for the reply, will get it done this saturday and will post the outcome of this wonderful yet simple technique to increase FE and power.
Old 8th July 2007, 09:14   #35
BHPian

hi !

if u fit the distributor breather to the the air filter then ull be sucking dry ,filtered air to the distributor, then suck ozone with it in the engine through the vacuum line, there will be less dust moisture and pitting in the distributor too!!!

Last edited by Aditya : 11th October 2008 at 08:09.
Old 21st September 2009, 20:09   #36
BHPian

Years have passed by.....

All you ozone users want to add some of your experiences??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks