Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2021, 04:54   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: AMT Failure in my Maruti Celerio! EDIT: Issue resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumanDas7235 View Post
I'm facing this as well. Particularly, noticeable while starting off on first gear and going bit uphill.
Hey Suman, I ended selling the car back in 2016. But i kept in contact with the buyer. He faced too many issues and was suggested converting to Manual by Ludhiana Dealership. He gave the car to his cousin who got it converted to Manual.

I haven't been in contact with him since 2018 so dont know how the car is doing now.

Till the time i had the car i was very happy with it (Space, and performance sans the issues with AMT.). If you ask me, will i buy an AMT again, answer is no!
Old 30th June 2022, 11:06   #77

Re: AMT Failure in my Maruti Celerio! EDIT: Issue resolved

Glad to know that this thread exists.

But its quite sometimes since any discussion happened on this thread and I would like to restart the same.

We own a Maruti Suzuki CelerioX zxi AMT+O, bought in 2019 August.

This morning while driving on the high way, the "Check Engine" light as well as the "TransAxel system failure" light turned on and the car sort of stopped by the time we pulled left. The engine turned off and refused to start. By the time we opened up the manual to find out what the second light (TransAxel system failure) meant, it took about 5 minutes and the car turned on again but without the TransAxel system failure light. The "Check Engine" light was however on.

After a round trip of about 60kms, there were no warning lights that were ON anymore. However, we took it to the service center to find out why this happened.

It so happens that the service center "Checked" everything and it all seems alright. They have no reason to give as to why the lights came up. I tried to take a picture of the DTC history. It all seems to be an issue with AMT.

Would like to know if anyone here have faced this issue ? What is the probable solution?

AMT Failure in my Maruti Celerio! EDIT: Issue resolved-img20220630wa0005.jpg

AMT Failure in my Maruti Celerio! EDIT: Issue resolved-img20220630wa0006.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks