Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2021, 18:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Turtle Wax launches its car care products in India

Im looking for the ice spray wax to apply on top of seal n shine but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a lead?
Old 12th February 2021, 18:34   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
Interestingly I see Turtle Wax in TBHP site! Promoting this product?
Good Catch brother.
I am sure there would be something good for the forum in this as always.
Old 15th February 2021, 22:42   #33
BHPian

Did anyone order any Turtle wax products recently from Amazon with this seller JV Enterprises - Authorised Reseller of Turtle Wax and Fulfilled by Amazon.
He is listed as authorized reseller for Turtle wax products & strangely shipping is unavailable for Hyderabaad location. Tried multiple pin codes within hyd but no luck. Any jugaad or any good experience with other sellers would be helpful for me to place the order
Old 15th February 2021, 22:46   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Im looking for the ice spray wax to apply on top of seal n shine but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a lead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkikewl View Post
Did anyone order any Turtle wax products recently from Amazon with this seller JV Enterprises - Authorised Reseller of Turtle Wax and Fulfilled by Amazon.
He is listed as authorized reseller for Turtle wax products & strangely shipping is unavailable for Hyderabaad location. Tried multiple pin codes within hyd but no luck. Any jugaad or any good experience with other sellers would be helpful for me to place the order
Turtle wax products are available on Boodmo as well. For example: https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-ice_...y_wax-53990639

Check "Stock Offer" badge on top and you can be assured of quick delivery.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th February 2021, 00:37   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Turtle wax products are available on Boodmo as well. For example: [url="https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-ice_seal_n_shine_spray_wax-53990639"]https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-ice_seal_n_shine_spray_wax-53990639[/URL
Thanks I already have this one but I want the blue spray wax to layer over this.
Old 22nd February 2021, 00:19   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
I also purchased the Turtle ceramic spray on coat. The shine is very nice and noticeable
I see that you have bought the "Dry version" which needs to be applied on a cleaned up car, whereas there is another "Wet Wax" which can be applied to a wet car itself. I reckon it will be easier to use the wet one directly, any thoughts or experience with this?

I'm referring to this:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07XYQJQMX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A2824U1AKYXTJ9&psc=1

The official seller of the product is charging almost Rs.500 over the other sellers! Now I'm in two thoughts about whom to order from!
Old 22nd February 2021, 02:32   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuHasstMich View Post
I see that you have bought the "Dry version" which needs to be applied on a cleaned up car, whereas there is another "Wet Wax" which can be applied to a wet car itself. I reckon it will be easier to use the wet one directly, any thoughts or experience with this?

I'm referring to this:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07XYQJQMX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A2824U1AKYXTJ9&psc=1

The official seller of the product is charging almost Rs.500 over the other sellers! Now I'm in two thoughts about whom to order from!
I also had a similar thought but I was even lazier so I bought the QD version of it

Not bad overall but you need to buff it decently with a dry microfiber or it leaves streaks. Durability is also decent although much shorter then the plain ceramic spray
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2021, 17:44   #38
BHPian

Headlight Restoration Kit

Turtle Wax has 2 products which takes care of Headlight restoration

1. Headlight Lens Restorer Kit
2. Headlight Cleaner and Sealant (available in Amazon)

I have a Jan2015 Ciaz and there is a very mild yellowing. I am encouraged to detail the car and headlight restoration being one of them. 1 is quite elaborate as a process but is half the price of the other. Which one to go for ? I am tempted for 2 only if it really does it job because it does not have sand papering etc.

Also, can the Turtle Wax Bug and Tar remover do the job as good as claying in removing contamination off the paint ?

Last edited by abhisheksircar : 19th March 2021 at 17:50.
Old 5th April 2021, 11:31   #39
Senior - BHPian

Trying to locate the local distributor for Pune via this page:-https://india.turtlewax.com/contact-us/, (microsite on Team-BHP) for the past few days. No luck.
Any advice on how to?
Old 5th April 2021, 11:39   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
Trying to locate the local distributor for Pune via this page:-https://india.turtlewax.com/contact-us/, (microsite on Team-BHP) for the past few days. No luck. Any advice on how to?
This is what I got via the "Find a distributor" link:

Bharat Car Accessories - Pune

896 Shop No 5 Kaveri Appartment Nana Peth Quarter Gate Pune City Pune Maharashtra 411002

9325568991 / 8177988488
comfortablynumb is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2021, 20:51   #41
Senior - BHPian

Tried Turtle wax hybrid products on white Honda City (Couple of days old)

1) Washed with generic shampoo
2) Ceramic Polish and wax (by hand)
Left it for a day
3) Ceramic Spray coating
Attached Thumbnails
Turtle Wax launches its car care products in India-img_20210803_093447.jpg  

Latheesh is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 15:32   #42
RBR
BHPian

Good day, fellow bhpians. Turtle products are slightly cheaper on Boodmo than on Amazon. Could it be a matter of margin or low-cost counterfeit goods?

Example: Turtle Wax (Improved Formula) Turtle Wax ICE Seal N Shine Spray Wax (473ml)

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-ice_..._wax-53990639/

https://www.amazon.in/IMPROVED-FORMU...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
RBR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2021, 09:56   #43
BHPian

I used this Turtle Wax product on the black plastic claddings of my car yesterday. I must say I am mighty impressed with the result. I missed clicking before and after pics unfortunately. The black claddings hadn't faded much, so I thought the difference would not be starkly noticeable. I was wrong in thinking so!
Turtle Wax launches its car care products in India-20211106_082621.jpg
Old 2nd August 2022, 10:49   #44
Senior - BHPian

Turtle Wax to open 2 new Car Care Studios in Bangalore

US-based car care products brand Turtle Wax is set to open two new Car Care Studios in Bangalore. The new facilities will be inaugurated by India’s first Formula 1 driver Narain Karthikeyan on August 3, 2022.

Turtle Wax launches its car care products in India-398a13cdd2574708aa8adf0cef8c58a2.jpg

Kar Care, located at Allalasandra Main Road, opposite the HPCL petrol bunk in Yelahanka New Town will be inaugurated at 9.30 am.

The inauguration of second store, Limitless, situated at Jayanthi Nagar, Horamavu Post, opposite BBMP office in Ramamurthy Nagar, will take place at 10.45 am.

Turtle Wax forayed into the Indian market in June 2020. The company offers appearance products for paintwork, wheels, tyres, upholstery and plastics, as well as its Hybrid Solutions Ceramic range aimed at professional detailers.

Turtle Wax Car Care studios are also present in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, Palakkad, Kochi and Kolkata.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 2nd August 2022 at 10:54.
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2022, 14:46   #45

"Kar Care, located at Allalasandra Main Road, opposite the HPCL petrol bunk in Yelahanka New Town" used to be a 3M Car Care for many years before they became TurtleWax franchise for over 2 years ago. They do a wonderful job.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks