Team-BHP - Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/25929-service-manuals-wiring-diagrams-indian-cars-18.html)

Palio GTX user manual, anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 705961)
Yes, i have the shop manual for the Padmini, as well as 118NE.

I'm in the process of "digitizing" it, member laxniw has been asking for it since a while!

cya
R

@ Rehaan, could you email me any manuals that you have in digitized format for Premier Padmini and the 118 NE cars. I am looking for manuals for all 3 cars of mine:
74 President
91 118 NE (petrol)
96 Padmini S1 with floor shift

Anyone has a OHC 1999 automatic service manual?

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1539457)
Palio GTX user manual, anyone?

Try Palio Users Group (PUG) on yahoo and there are some threads discussing the same.

They are huge files and unfortunately cannot be sent online :-(

Need the owners manual for FIAT SIENA 1.2 EL 1999 model - can anyone help with a soft copy.

Soumo Chatterjee
Pune

On my visit to Bosch Car Service in Okhla, New Delhi the proprietor told me that they've manuals of all the cars in the world provided by Bosch. They can service any type of car based on that.

Thanks friend,
I own a Maruti SX4 and the manuals uploaded by you are of great help to me. Only thing I need is the manual for my Nippon Security system. Please upload this manual if someone has it. It will make me understand my Security system and the different modes of operation.

Regards,
Suchit

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_ans (Post 873321)
Does Anyone have Ford Ikon 1.3 Endura owner Manual? please:

Anyone with a soft copy of it plzzzz. Your help is highly appreciated.

To all my friends who still drive the suzuki Baleno

Here is something that would help you all to get many things on your cars done all by yourself. Well if you got the confidence, nobody is gonna warn you saying "Don't try this at home"

Here is a link where you could download an almost complete workshop manual for the Baleno

The link is Suzuki engine manual for sy413, sy416, sy418

Anyone with the soft copy of Fiat Grande Punto Service manual and owners manual. It would be great to have a copy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 488732)
It depends on your rapport with the dealer. I have the service and workshop manuals for the swift & baleno's.

Hi ! could you give the service & workshop manuals for Swift ( Petrol ) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live To Jive (Post 1412567)
Just ask your MGP distributor. He'll order it for you.

Order online from their website.

OLD(2003) ZEN MPFI service /workshop manual any one ? .
I asked the service center , they said around 2.3 - 3k , they said I need pay advance and they will place order from distributor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by live2drive (Post 1415727)
Which car did you select from the drop down menu? Can't find the 1.5L CRDi block there.

even i am not able to find it for verna 1.5 CRDi .

I am looking for manuals for the Accent Petrol 1.5 and the SAntro AT. If someone has then in digital form and can give me a copy please PM me.

guys manual for Swift Diesel required..
@Mods - Can we have a post with all the links for the car manuals.