Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2008, 14:37   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

I got my Viva CRDI serviced yesterday at 34K kms. I just replaced the engine oil ( Mobile Delvac),changed the blades of my wipers and changed the oil filter.

Also, they cleaned the green cotton air filter with high pressure air ( it does clean to a great extent but, proper cleaning as suggested by green cotton needs to be applied for better results)

Bill Came to Rs.2145

And, yes i noted that after Pete'ing my Viva, the smoke emission levels have increased a lot. Previously, never used to observe it.
Old 26th November 2008, 11:12   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I got my Viva CRDI serviced yesterday at 34K kms. I just replaced the engine oil ( Mobile Delvac),changed the blades of my wipers and changed the oil filter.

Also, they cleaned the green cotton air filter with high pressure air ( it does clean to a great extent but, proper cleaning as suggested by green cotton needs to be applied for better results)

Bill Came to Rs.2145

And, yes i noted that after Pete'ing my Viva, the smoke emission levels have increased a lot. Previously, never used to observe it.
That happens to be one of the side effects of pete'ing your car, along with decreased fuel efficiency.
Old 26th November 2008, 11:43   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknophobia View Post
That happens to be one of the side effects of pete'ing your car, along with decreased fuel efficiency.
Only my highway mileage has taken a toll ( down by one or two kmpl ) my incity FE is still the same as i guess i ride around on higher gears all the time that could be the reason.

Oh helll yeah the smoke levels have increased ...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks