Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2019, 16:09   #91
AWD
BHPian

Re: Windshield Scratches removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkw View Post
You may visit Windshield Experts outlet. If it is a minor scratch, they will be able to repair.
I enquired from Windshield experts in my City, they say they only replace glass, no repairs or scratch removals.
Old 10th December 2022, 08:56   #92
BHPian

Posting in a 3 year old thread !!

My corolla's windshield had gathered swirl marks and scratches all around over last few years. I was looking for some treatment to remove the scratches and enquired with Carzspa HSR about it.

They do a anti-glare treatment worth INR 1750 which includes application of Cerium Oxide paste on the windshield. The swirl marks are completely gone now and driving is very easy at night. I am also planning to do another treatment for all the window glasses plus rear windshield to remove scratches and hard water marks. The treatment is worth INR 2800.
vivek.ks is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 14:16   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.ks View Post
Posting in a 3 year old thread !!
===
The treatment is worth INR 2800.

Hi Vivek,
Has it held up since you got it done?

I'm looking for something to remove the swirl marks and scratches on the windshield of our Ritz, and was wondering if there's any maintenance/ polishing required regularly to keep the scratches off the windshield (post this anti-glare treatment)?
Old 10th February 2024, 23:20   #94
BHPian

I decided to give glass polishing a try to fix the ruins on my glass created by 5K car care. Mr. Raja from Glass Polish India (now he came out of the company and runs his own business) provided excellent service and he removed almost 80% of the scratches. Impressed with the service, I also asked him to fix my Scross windshield which was scratched a lot due to improper cleaning by one of the apartment cleaners. Almost 90% of scratches are fixed. I would recommend him for anyone looking to polish and remove scratches without replacing the glass.
He is based out of Coimbatore but he travels to nearby districts like Tirupur, Erode for glass polishing.
Attached Thumbnails
Windshield Scratches removal-20231224_122803_hdr.jpg  

Windshield Scratches removal-20231224_122809.jpg  

jna4cob is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th February 2024, 14:28   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHkrish View Post
Its in Bangalore
----------------

I contacted this fellow ( He had moved out of Car spa), he came to my flat and rubbed the glass for a good hour voila the scratches where reduced by 90%. This guy charges 1000 bucks, but I have to say that was well earned.

If somebody needs this guys contact no , do give me a PM. As I am not sure will it fall under advertising for somebody that might well be against T-Bhp rules.
Hi,

Could you please share this gentleman's contact with me? I'm unable to PM you.

I realise that it has been a long time since you got this work done, but I'll take the chance anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks