BHPian

Re: Accent / Viva CRDi: Issues & Solutions

[quote=deepaktpatil;3536982]

Thanks a lot
Old 13th April 2015, 14:00   #62
BHPian

Re: Accent / Viva CRDi: Issues & Solutions

[quote=csateesh;2038770]Manish

2. Check the EGR valve and ensure that the solenoid switch controlling the same works well - Replace solenoid valve if necessary

1.) My Accent CRDi 2006 model (has done around 66000 kms) by now is having kind of a similar problem. After driving sometime in the city and when you stop at red signals, the car does not accelerate at all. And also, it is not moving when the AC is switched on. My brother who is using it currently got it checked at the Hyundai ASS and they said that the EGR, and the 'accelerator sensor' have to be replaced and quoted a bill for almost Rs.40k something
Rs.32k for the EGR and the rest for something.

Can I get the EGR valve for cheaper from somewhere else in Hyderabad? Also, does it cost so much????

2.)Oh and one more problem which I noticed when I drove the car last time (I don't drive it frequently now, since I moved to Delhi NCR and now drive a VW Polo 1.5 TDi ) was that sometime even when the clutch is engaged the gear stick just doesn't move and I'm unable to shift the gear. This happens when I have driven for sometime in the traffic. When I switch off the car completely and then restart it goes away.

Please help me with the above 2 problems. Thank You!

BK

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks