Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2012, 21:14   #31
BHPian

Re: The Blue Hyundai EON Comes Home

Hey Manish,

Would like to hear from you about the performance of the car and FE? I do not know any EON owners personally so far, hence banking on the forum to get more updates from other users.
Old 6th August 2012, 16:52   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahen_narang View Post
Hey Manish,

Would like to hear from you about the performance of the car and FE? I do not know any EON owners personally so far, hence banking on the forum to get more updates from other users.
My Friend and myself has tested the FE of Hyundai Eon. We are getting 15.73 & 17.5kmpl. Have posted the figures in the below thread.

Hyundai Eon FE Figures
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2012, 23:03   #33

Hi Manish,

Read your review I had similar experience .. Bought our Eon Era + Blue on 25 July 2012 for my wife. The car is very comfortable and easy to drive in Mumbai.

I was able to get hold of left OVRM with internal adjustment from Modi Hyundai in Thane, Modi fitted the OVRM before delivery itself. I was even able to find original looking wheel caps minus the Hyundai logo for the 12" wheels that Eon Era+ has. I can provide you the shop's phone number from where I procured the wheel caps.

I am only worried about the jerk that is felt in first or second gear in the initial pick up are you facing a similar problem or were you facing similar problem and was fixed in the first service????

Regards
Gaurav
Attached Thumbnails
The Blue Hyundai EON Comes Home-dscn2043.jpg  

The Blue Hyundai EON Comes Home-wp_000032.jpg  

Old 21st August 2012, 13:00   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavis View Post
Hi Manish,

I am only worried about the jerk that is felt in first or second gear in the initial pick up are you facing a similar problem or were you facing similar problem and was fixed in the first service????

Regards
Gaurav
Congratulations Gavis for your new Eon Era+. The Blue color looks stunning.
As with regards to the jerks, try to accelerate the car in sedate manner. Incase the problems still precise then do get the ECU checked.

My car is 2 weeks old and has already completed 1000kms. I sometimes feels the jerks when i hurried accelerate the Car with AC on.
Old 19th October 2012, 00:49   #35
Senior - BHPian

I've already put my Alto on sale and have finalised to buy EON. I'm getting a good deal in Delhi

OTR - 3.6 lacs for Magna + ( Would push further when i sit on the table to finalise the deal )

I liked the following -

Looks
Interiors
Drive - Would be primarily used in the city and i'm very much capable of taking it on drives as long as DL-MH however would be used for 600-700 kms per month
Features - PS/PW/Stereo with USB & I-Pod outlets/storage space/both side RVM's

What i can compromise

Rear seating - would be hardly used as i have a Safari for those occasional family trips
NVH - Test drove my team members EON and was pretty impressed

What i'm worried about

Mileage - Have not been able to get a clear picture on this till now and this definitely plays a huge role

Spare parts - Not sure about the cost of the spares

I would be going for alloys to make my EON look better and classy - not sure about which tyres though

I hope i'm making the right decision.
Old 27th January 2018, 12:35   #36
BHPian

Is it possible to get the stock HU that comes with the top models of EON into an Era+?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks