Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2012, 20:30   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by webblescott
Nice one iFuel, Take a look at my whity Zdi, She got dressed up too with 1.5mm Scandinavian Leather for Seats, Steering, Gear base, Hand Brake and Door sides from Karlsson Bangalore. Its 2 Months 3 Days old by now with 3800kms on odo.

Leather Seats costed me 30k.
The seat covers look awesome. I see the door panels, hand brake and gear knob too have been dressed up which look fabulous. But 30K is a lot of money for the dress up. I intend to get seat covers in my 2 month old ZDi too.....waiting for the plastic covers to wear (tear) off. The only concern with getting black seat covers is the heat it will absorb in summers. Any other colour though does not suit the interiors of the car.
Old 7th March 2012, 16:32   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Blu-T: My Maruti Swift Zdi Jan 2012 'I'm in Love again'

Excellent fit and finish, especially the hand stitched steering grip and 30k for everything seems to be quite a deal. Is it all leather or is there any art-leather in non-touch areas?

If I recollect right, stanley is a little more on the expensive side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webblescott View Post
Nice one iFuel, Take a look at my whity Zdi, She got dressed up too with 1.5mm Scandinavian Leather for Seats, Steering, Gear base, Hand Brake and Door sides from Karlsson Bangalore.

bala80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2012, 19:58   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
Excellent fit and finish, especially the hand stitched steering grip and 30k for everything seems to be quite a deal. Is it all leather or is there any art-leather in non-touch areas?

If I recollect right, stanley is a little more on the expensive side.
No art leather, its just Original Scandinavian Leather itself. Yes Stanley is bit expensive comparing to Karlsson
Old 7th March 2012, 21:02   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by webblescott View Post
Nice one iFuel, Take a look at my whity Zdi, She got dressed up too with 1.5mm Scandinavian Leather for Seats, Steering, Gear base, Hand Brake and Door sides from Karlsson Bangalore. Its 2 Months 3 Days old by now with 3800kms on odo.

Gorgeous , pure blisss !!! The only concern I see is a the heat factor as somebody mentioned. How many day's did Karlson take to dress your car up?
#win is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2012, 21:27   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by #win View Post
Gorgeous , pure blisss !!! The only concern I see is a the heat factor as somebody mentioned. How many day's did Karlson take to dress your car up?
Thanks brother, Yes i know about the heat factor, But my intention was to make more like an old S-Class Mercedes .
Leather/Color/Design choosed 2 days prior to the job got done, and for fixing the seats took around 7 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel_addict View Post
The seat covers look awesome. I see the door panels, hand brake and gear knob too have been dressed up which look fabulous. But 30K is a lot of money for the dress up. I intend to get seat covers in my 2 month old ZDi too.....waiting for the plastic covers to wear (tear) off. The only concern with getting black seat covers is the heat it will absorb in summers. Any other colour though does not suit the interiors of the car.
Thanks fuel_addict, Yes you are right about the heat absorption. And regarding the money i spend on the seats i am total happy with the job done by Karlsson. One of the Major Leather seat maker, Stanley's basic option on leather seats called "Classic Leather" with 0.9mm thickness they are charging 30k, and the job done by Karlsson on Scandinavian 1.5mm thickness leather is much better than that for 30k.

Last edited by webblescott : 9th March 2012 at 21:30.
webblescott is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2012, 23:42   #51
BHPian

Hey what sun films have you got installed on your car? I am getting my blue zdi in a few days and was wondering which one to go for? The showroom only has garware which I am not too keen on. Also what color of films?
Old 29th August 2012, 17:47   #52
BHPian

hello.
I spotted your car in gurgaon today. It looked vaguely familiar having read through your ownership and ice thread a couple of months back. Came home and searched torque blue swifts and I found the thread again.

Posted the same in the bhp sightings thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2886529
Old 19th June 2013, 18:04   #53
BHPian

Very nice review, sir. Humorous! Enjoyed reading it.

one help

I too have booked a blue swift. But, it's a Zxi (our usage is very low, hence!). I just want to know where the VIN of the car is printed (to check the month and year of manufacture).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks