Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2012, 13:18   #91
BHPian

Re: Something fast, Something naughty - The Volvo S60 T6 (304 BHP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhas View Post
Hey !

Even i'm planning on the S60 D3 pretty soon. Just wanted to check on the service and spares. As its a CBU, isn't spares an issue ? Can you also give some information on service costs ?
Hey Abhas, its nice to hear that you will be a part of volvo family soon. No, spares is absolutely not an issues, since they have stock in cochin and even if they don't , they import it within 2 weeks from sweden. Customer care is top notch. I didn't spend a penny when it came to servicing. Absolutely free for 2 years / 60k kms.
kau_therock is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th October 2012, 21:56   #92
BHPian

Superb looking car, Kau.

Brought back memories of my dad's Volvo that I used to drive when I was young. I loved the build quality then. Always had a soft corner for them. When Ford bought it, I had my doubts on whether they'll maintain that European feel.

Your car looks excellent and the build quality looks superb. Congrats. I also think it's the perfect size for the Indian roads. Volvo's always had pretty beefy suspension and should be great for the Indian roads.

Excellent buy. Cheers.
Old 4th October 2012, 23:37   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey kaustubh just saw your thread , firstly congratulations on your T6, fantastic purchase.

In fact i saw your car last month when i was entering Pune on Dehu road around 9 pm, i was in my 328.

I remember praising your car in front of my friends & told them its not a normal person who'l buy a T6
Old 11th October 2012, 15:39   #94
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kau_therock View Post
I didn't spend a penny when it came to servicing. Absolutely free for 2 years / 60k kms.
Thanks for the updates. Do you have the option of extended warranty for your S60? And I remember reading somewhere that the Volvo cars does not come with a spare wheel. Does your car have regular tubeless tyres, or Self Supporting Tyres (their alternate term for run-flats)?
Old 14th October 2012, 22:47   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Hey kaustubh just saw your thread , firstly congratulations on your T6, fantastic purchase.

In fact i saw your car last month when i was entering Pune on Dehu road around 9 pm, i was in my 328.

I remember praising your car in front of my friends & told them its not a normal person who'l buy a T6
oh, is it? I might have been to CCD in chandani chowk then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Thanks for the updates. Do you have the option of extended warranty for your S60? And I remember reading somewhere that the Volvo cars does not come with a spare wheel. Does your car have regular tubeless tyres, or Self Supporting Tyres (their alternate term for run-flats)?
Will check on the extended warranty part. just like the BMW's, volvo too doesn't come with a spare wheel, do not know about the SUV's though. They have provided a car wheel kit which contains some fluid which we need to insert into the tyres if they get punctured. Also they have provided a portable air compressor to refill in the air.
kau_therock is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2013, 11:35   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Will check on the extended warranty part. just like the BMW's, volvo too doesn't come with a spare wheel, do not know about the SUV's though. They have provided a car wheel kit which contains some fluid which we need to insert into the tyres if they get punctured. Also they have provided a portable air compressor to refill in the air]
Hi...any updates?? waiting for updates since long..
Old 27th March 2013, 10:33   #97
BHPian

Volvo doesn't provide any extended warranty as of now and nor does it provide any spare wheel with S60 (which is ridiculous considering Indian driving conditions). However, with XC60, they provide a spacesaver, a psuedo "Luna Moped" type spare wheel.

Considering my driving, buying a XC60 D5AWD was a good decision, somewhere in the mind I feel sad to let S60 T6 AWD go away since it's no longer imported by Volvo.
Old 26th December 2014, 17:27   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
Volvo doesn't provide any extended warranty as of now and nor does it provide any spare wheel with S60 (which is ridiculous considering Indian driving conditions). However, with XC60, they provide a spacesaver, a psuedo "Luna Moped" type spare wheel.

Considering my driving, buying a XC60 D5AWD was a good decision, somewhere in the mind I feel sad to let S60 T6 AWD go away since it's no longer imported by Volvo.
Volvo has now introduced extended warranty for its vehicles. The price for which would probably vary based on the model that you have. Currently they have quoted approximately Rs. 81000 for the new XC60 extended warranty.
trailblazin is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks