Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2013, 08:06   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: SilverDust - Renault Duster 110 RXZ

Nice review there Raul! I can see you are "almost" fully satisfied. Except for high speed cornering issues. I thought it was never the strong point of a guy with >200mm GC.

But if you over look that, then for long distance cruising and driving in city with potholes, its the best companion you can ever have!

Congrats and all the best for many many more miles.
Old 8th February 2013, 12:10   #47
BHPian

Great Review Raul! Have to admit that you've been able to somewhat change my perspective of the Duster(Will be looking out for a Spin whnever I get a chance now)!!

For Someone who owns a direct competitor(although skewed segmentation) The Ertiga, was always interested in someone who's in it for Real! Great pictures & fantastic insight on Handling & other attributes!

Happy Travels!!
Old 8th February 2013, 14:35   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Nice review there Raul! I can see you are "almost" fully satisfied. Except for high speed cornering issues. I thought it was never the strong point of a guy with >200mm GC.

But if you over look that, then for long distance cruising and driving in city with potholes, its the best companion you can ever have!

Congrats and all the best for many many more miles.
Thanks Ampere and Parassoni - You are right, unfair to expect great cornering and I don't have that expectation. Its perfect for long trips, it does feel a reliable mile muncher, and can be fast when required.

Its the sharp bends where there is a 'judder' in the tyres, I think that's the word, that shouldn't be there. As opposed to under or over steer, and I am keen to know why.
Old 18th February 2014, 07:54   #49
Senior - BHPian

Hey Raul,

It has been more than an year since the last update. How is your duster doing ?

Any issues to report ?

I hope you are sailing smoothly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks