Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2006, 13:42   #31

Hi

I am the proud owner of an Adventure and Boy, let me tell you, heads turn... A Tata marina guy actually stopped me at a signal and requested me to allow him to check out my car...wow...
As regards overall service, shall post seperately.....
Old 22nd December 2006, 15:58   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashc View Post
I am the proud owner of an Adventure and Boy, let me tell you, heads turn... A Tata marina guy actually stopped me at a signal and requested me to allow him to check out my car...
Funny, isn't it?

I have come across 2 Marina owners, who always wanted to buy Fiat Adventure / Petra as first choice, but stayed away only due to poor brand name and *** ghosts. Now that is fine, but every time they see Adventure, they feel they made a big compromise while taking the decision.
Old 26th December 2006, 04:52   #33
BHPian

when i announced to my freind that i was going for a palio 1.6 sports. he started laughing, thought i was joking. recently he was at my place for the dinner and enquired about my new possession, first thing which got him was the looks of canary yellow, rest was taken care when he got behind the wheel for a little spin which got streched upto pune-expressway toll. while returning and after gathering his senses he told me
"yaar 140 ke neeche to jati hi nahi" and it was my turn to have a hearty laughter.

yup its always going to be sort of a bold decision going for Fiat, but once you have crossed the hurdle its only a rewarding experience.

congrats omer. what you have is what other desires.
Old 28th December 2006, 16:59   #34
BHPian

If you can think international, its the CAR you must buy!

Hi! I was in Paris last week. I saw many cars. I realised that I truely made a decision of buying a car which is international in looks as well as its build. I am owning it for lat 5 months and I have no regrets
Old 29th March 2007, 11:09   #35
Senior - BHPian

Adventure Owners/buyers Guide

This is a call for all FIAT ADVENTURE owners to join in and give us a review. Lets make this one among the best threads for Adventure Owners / Prospective Buyers. I guess we could also get to know how many of them are out there wo dared to "Chase the Winds" and what has been their experience.

PLease mention aspects such as

Colour
F.E
Total KM done
Service Experience
Complaints
Performance improvements
etc.
etc.

I have a Formula Red Adventure 1.6 Sports that has just done 1400km. Just going in for fist service next week. Getting a F.E of above 8 in city and above 11 on highway. Had not had any major issue till date except that i feel that its a bit lazy to start. I have read somewhere that this is because of the different starter motor tha FIAT has used so as to reduce costs. Will get back after First Service. The car is too good and the engine feels like silk. The low end torque is too good and have not experienced anything like this on any other Petrol Engine. Have not had any extra's will be fixing mp3 player in a months time. As of now i am very much satisfied with the vehicle except that some parts look indianised (for example the ingition key slot). Things were much better quality in the old UNO. I guess those were things made in Italy. Hope the quality levels are not that bad in the newer models. Have not started "Chasing the Winds" yet. Will be Back with more.
Old 4th April 2007, 09:37   #36
Senior - BHPian

IS THERE NOBODY OUT THERE WHO OWNS AN ADVENTURE!!!!! PLease guys.

Modertor...PLease close this thread in case nobody responds in a day or 2. Sorry.
Old 4th April 2007, 11:57   #37
BHPian

Dear thomas,

dont get desperate, i am an adventure owner from your own city and i have got quite a lot to tell you.( ofcourse about the adventure)
Old 4th April 2007, 12:55   #38
Senior - BHPian

swathy are you the one with the Silver Adventure. I guess i've seen your car once or twice. Is it a petrol or diesel one.
Old 4th April 2007, 14:00   #39
Senior - BHPian

there is a white one also that i see very rarely. think that too is in tvm. and there should be a black one also that has come out just after mine. Are these people in T-Bhp? Do respond.
Old 4th April 2007, 17:56   #40
BHPian

Ya i am the one with silver adventure and the white adventure(diesel) was my friends' .He sold it for 2.75 lakhs( it did 92000kms)
Old 4th April 2007, 17:58   #41
BHPian

where you are staying at. my car is petrol, gives a mlg of 14 i highway and city i dont know.
Old 4th April 2007, 18:07   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathyd View Post
Ya i am the one with silver adventure and the white adventure(diesel) was my friends' .He sold it for 2.75 lakhs( it did 92000kms)
i am thinking of upgrading my car(currently i have a alto) so was looking at the adventure

tell me did fait make adventure in diesel to or is it a weekend and do they still make them

we use to own a weekend long back when they were launched (the old model) sold it for 2k ( about 5years ago)
our was the fait seina weekend 1.7td ps sp elx that what it said in the booklet
Old 4th April 2007, 18:28   #43
BHPian

It is not weekend but an adventure and for the time being it is only available in petrol.But fiat gives an option to fit an lpg kit(brc) which has two variants, one with ecu and without ecu. The ecu wala is said to be more powerful than petrol and also it claims better mileage than petrol.

For more details go to fiat website Fiat India Pvt. Ltd.
Old 4th April 2007, 19:19   #44
Senior - BHPian

thanks swathyd will check it out on the net and with the dealer about the availability
Old 4th April 2007, 19:21   #45
BHPian

Nice work.....on the research and then ending up with the Adventure
It is an awesome machine, FIAT is coming back big time..and it FIAT owners like us that is setting the trend.

I owe a "THANK YOU" to Ketan, my partner in crime on owning my Ryde
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks