Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 1st March 2019, 14:47   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: My Ford Endeavour 2.2L AT (Titanium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
May be I hit the post a little too early. One of the horn seem to have gone kaput. It works sometime and doesn't most of the times. Have to get it replaced next time I visit the service center.
I think it's a known issue, there are some posts on the review thread. They will change under warranty.
Turbanator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2019, 20:26   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by knrn View Post
Hey there. Keep a check on your vehicles. I hope it is not a rat problem. Your Innova speaker went bust and now this. On a lighter vein- bad electronic days he. Hope it's just a bad patch an not some worrisome issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
I think it's a known issue, there are some posts on the review thread. They will change under warranty.
The horn was replaced under warranty. There were no damages to wiring. With red Crysta it was a poor job, got them re-connected using clamps. That said my White Crysta wasn't lucky. The air filter box was damaged by rodents, thanks to my friend's garage which does fiber molding and repair cost few hundred bucks.
PrideRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2019, 07:50   #48
BHPian

Hey have you tried using any of those car rodent repellents. I still have it in my car but then now I have shifted to a new place so car stays in the open and less of rodent menace here. How good are these repellents actually
knrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2019, 13:31   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by knrn View Post
Hey have you tried using any of those car rodent repellents. I still have it in my car but then now I have shifted to a new place so car stays in the open and less of rodent menace here. How good are these repellents actually
The repellents helped to certain extent, so did the catchers which I got from abroad. However the rats are smart, there was a flurry of death initially later which no deaths were reported. I now keep the car at open space in night and my dogs guard the car against these rodents.
PrideRed is offline   Reply With Quote