Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2022, 12:07   #46
BHPian

Re: 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.5L Petrol SX IVT Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Could you please share feedback on the floor mats and seat covers? Did you place order for seat covers through the dealer or is there any online option?
The floor mat is pretty good. The fit is good and it looks good as well. Only gripe is that the mat does not extend to underside of the front seat.

As far as the seat covers go, it took a bit of time to get. I ordered it via the dealer. The cost is about Rs. 4900. The dealers are usually not very interested in selling this genuine Hyundai seat covers. Maybe there is very little margin. But, given my stormy history with my dealer, they ordered for me. The quality is decent, but not great. Most importantly, the covers protect the (stupid) white fabric from dust and spillage. Attaching few snaps of the seats with covers below.
Name:  back_seat.jpg
Views: 1489
Size:  126.1 KB
Name:  front_seat.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  131.2 KB
Name:  front_back.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  206.9 KB

Update after the 1 year service and 5600kms
  • I like the car very much as it drives silently.
  • The CVT is quite nice and always stay in ECO mode. Even in two lane ghat roads, I never felt the need to change to comfort or sport mode. I can overtake without changing mode quite comfortably. (My driving is always laid back).
  • The fuel economy is outstanding. Thane to Mahabaleshwar trip resulted in 15.6kmpl (uphill) and Mahabaleshwar to Thane resulted in 17.6kmpl with AC always on (23 C), 3 people and weekend luggage. Within city the mileage hovers around 10kmpl.
  • The second service ( 1 year service) was quite smooth. My car was attended to very professionally. I had no complaints, other than a rattle from left A pillar. The rattle was resolved by putting some foam in the left A pillar.
  • I was charged only for engine oil and oil filter and nothing else during the second service.
  • The Yokohama BlueEarth RV02 tyres are very good. The grip continues to be great after 1 year.
  • Seems like Hyundai parts are quite expensive and that makes me apprehensive for future. The roof LED light for Creta costs Rs 2000!!
  • I am not sure how well put together the car is. I will keep an eye on it and post any noticeable thing here.
The car at Mahabaleshwar:
Name:  car.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  138.2 KB
ashlil is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks