Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2021, 09:41   #31
BHPian

Re: Driven - Audi Q2! Unveiling & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
Hey, can you share the details of the dealer. I am trying to figure out a way if I can buy the car in a different city and register it in Bombay if I can save a few lakhs, I think it will be worth the hassle

It is Audi Gurgaon, you can call 98759 15810(Rajveer) and take my reference.
He will try and figure out the best for you.

Cheers
dhruvritzed is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 10:50   #32
BHPian

Hi
I can help you getting the best price from a dealer who will be able to support in Mumbai too. Presently Q2 is not coming in any variant below premium.
As rightly said by dhruv you can try to stretch and get premium 2 which is surprisingly having more discounts than premium 1 and comes out cheaper.
Be aware that it's purely a drivers cars and you may miss lot of gimmicks which comes in other brands or variant.
But for ride, speed and handling it is one of the best available in market with 0-100 coming in 6.5 sec along with quatrro.
mondymk3 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 17:03   #33
BHPian

Can you share the details of the dealer and how to contact him?
Actually Premium plus II has lesser useful features compared to premium plus I and hence it is cheaper. There is no push button start stop, wireless charging and audi drive select in premium plus II
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondymk3 View Post
Hi
I can help you getting the best price from a dealer who will be able to support in Mumbai too. Presently Q2 is not coming in any variant below premium.
As rightly said by dhruv you can try to stretch and get premium 2 which is surprisingly having more discounts than premium 1 and comes out cheaper.
Be aware that it's purely a drivers cars and you may miss lot of gimmicks which comes in other brands or variant.
But for ride, speed and handling it is one of the best available in market with 0-100 coming in 6.5 sec along with quatrro.
techspark is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 09:58   #34
BHPian

Quote:
I can help you getting the best price from a dealer who will be able to support in Mumbai too.
Can you share the dealer details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
Can you share the details of the dealer and how to contact him?
Actually Premium plus II has lesser useful features compared to premium plus I and hence it is cheaper. There is no push button start stop, wireless charging and audi drive select in premium plus II
I am also seriously looking at the Q2. Do let me know if you are getting a good deal. I am located in Pune but Mumbai is not too far away for me
Old 18th July 2021, 22:13   #35
BHPian

Hi all , I got this message via Facebook messenger 2-3 days after I clicked on a Q2 related post.
If anyone is interested I can try to trace the person/Source.
Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Driven - Audi Q2! Unveiling & Review-received_1151256582007085.jpeg  

drasitkhanna is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2021, 21:27   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Getting down to the story, well as a replacement for my Polo GT TSI, I had tested almost all possible cars from the 10-30 lacs category whereby I had a flexible budget but my requirements were not rigid, mainly being:

Hello!! I am seriously considering the Audi Q2. Can you throw some light on how your experience has been ever since you've bought the car? Are the rear seats really a problem? Does the ride quality and comfort hold up during longer durations as well? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timuseravan View Post
Can you share the dealer details?

I am also seriously looking at the Q2. Do let me know if you are getting a good deal. I am located in Pune but Mumbai is not too far away for me
Hello. What is the best quote you got on a Q2? Seriously considering it and since I'm a first time buyer, I'm pretty confused as to how much I can stretch the dealer.

Last edited by vb-saan : 22nd November 2021 at 07:33. Reason: For ease of reading, please do not quote the whole post. Thanks!
Old 3rd September 2021, 21:29   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drasitkhanna View Post
Hi all , I got this message via Facebook messenger 2-3 days after I clicked on a Q2 related post.
If anyone is interested I can try to trace the person/Source.
Regards
This quote does not include the registration costs which will be around 4 lacs for UP/DL going by your location, can assure you that better prices are easily available than this, but it's a good quote if given first up.
Have helped a few BHPians get a better deal than this recently.

Cheers
Old 4th September 2021, 22:06   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
Hello. What is the best quote you got on a Q2? Seriously considering it and since I'm a first time buyer, I'm pretty confused as to how much I can stretch the dealer.
I have actually dropped the car post two decently long test rides.
The overall interior quality, cockpit was superb but (strictly my opinion) I did not really like the drive. Also (again my and wives' opinion) the car feels cramped inside in the front and more so in the back row even when compared to similarly sized cars (T-Roc/Creta etc)

The Audi showroom experience was fantastic and I was informed informally that they could do around ₹36lakh on road for the premium variant.

I would also suggest you to test ride T-Roc and Q2 back to back. The interior quality levels are much superior in the Q2 but apart from that there is no big noticeable difference between the two cars. My expectation was that the 200bhp Q2 would blow out the 150bhp TRoc but real world drives are very similar.
timuseravan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 11:17   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Now I might be the exception here after so much bashing of the car on this thread and the launch thread, thereafter it going the usual discounting way as many of the premium badgers go apart from the E class or probably the big SUV's that are commanding a waiting period.I bit probably the biggest bullet of my life in buying this car but took my time for its price to reach a level that was justified in my books, why I say justified is because price as my professors used to say back in MBA is a relative term.
Getting down to the story, well as a replacement for my Polo GT TSI, I had tested almost all possible cars from the 10-30 lacs category whereby I had a flexible budget but my requirements were not rigid, mainly being:
1. Not a Japanese car as I find them too boring and appliance like.
2. Definitely petrol because I'm a preacher of turbo petrols, living in NCR it's furthered.
3. Possibly an AWD with decent clearance for those long road trips with an added sense of security.
4. Not too big as I drive on narrow roads a lot and we have other cars at home so space is not a problem.
5. A badger if possible because my dad likes them.

Seeing the above, mainly the tiguan normal wheelbase would've perfectly met my requirements, but then an Audi at VW prices is too hard to resist, also my previous experience with my A4 has been pretty good. I had a long hard look at the VW T ROC as well but in front of the Q2 package it looked way too compromised plus the DQ200 was a real concern. So went ahead, bit the bullet and got home a quantum/nardo grey Q2 around 15 days back, yes it lacks some features in this trim but I knew what I was doing, had multiple test drives of the car before I finalised.

After driving it for 15 days and approximately 350km, lesser than my usual running, I would like to put across the following points regarding the Q2, with my small observations as I feel it's only after 6-12 months that you really come to know the car:
1. Really manageable size, my A4 was too long for the daily grind and too low.
2. The color is probably liked by many and is kind of rare for usual audiences
3. Engine is super flexible, super silent and an absolute stonker, power everywhere, just put your foot down and feel it, probably faster than my ex laura tsi too.
4. Ride is a bit firm, but if you've been in VAG cars, you will be comfortable immediately.
5. Virtual instrument cluster is an absolute peach, lots of details and keeps you engaged.
6. Quality of materials is great at all touch points, door pads are a disappointment.
7. DSG is fast and intuitive as always, this being my second car with it, DQ381 is heads and shoulders above the DQ200, more spread out ratios, lesser jerks.
8. Fuel efficiency for now seems fine, should do 12kmpl overall though I've seen 19kmpl already on open roads.
9. I haven't had a car yet with auto start stop but I hate it more than ever, make it a point to immediately switch it off as soon as I start the car.
10. The launch price was an absolute disaster by Audi India, the selling price right now is probably the cheapest among all badgers and makes it worth a look, I hope it does better than what it's doing
Will try and update as and when I do more kms on the car, it's a rare combination of petrol automatic and Quattro so I hope there will be some liking down the line. Will also try and post some pictures down the line
Congratulations for your Q2. Also how is Audi's service in the NCR region or in your area? Many bhpians say that Audi's service isn't that great. It might be helpful for others who are going for the Audi brand.
Old 10th September 2021, 10:36   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IREV View Post
Congratulations for your Q2. Also how is Audi's service in the NCR region or in your area? Many bhpians say that Audi's service isn't that great. It might be helpful for others who are going for the Audi brand.
I had an Audi A4 earlier and service experience was fine, so I went ahead with my gut feeling, plus there are many service centres across NCR and the service packs are very competitively priced, for now haven't experienced the service for this car but fingers crossed.

Cheers
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 10:47   #41
BHPian

Went on a 3000+ km trip on my Q2 recently, following are my observations that might be of help since the review of the car mentioned in this thread doesn't cover many pointers:
-The car was driven 3105km over 6 days from Noida to Igatpuri and back, there were zero hiccups as expected.
-I was running 91 octane as opposed to the usual XP95 I usually do because of uncertainty over availability.
-There is a noticeable difference in performance and FE when running 91 octane.
- Car took in more luggage than I expected.
-The ride is not stiff at all as mentioned in the official review here as dropping tyre pressure by a few psi clearly showed the better side.
-The steering response is tremendous especially when taking fast corners and through the ghats.
-The front seats are really comfortable for long hauls and finding the ideal seating position is easy.
-The overall mileage was 13.3 kmpl which I feel is great for the class of car.
- I recently started using MyAudiConnect, it's a nice nifty feature and very accurate.
It's great to see people going for the car at new discounted prices, it really should've been launched at these prices first up, life would've been very different.

Will keep updating the thread.
Cheers
dhruvritzed is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 11:49   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Went on a 3000+ km trip on my Q2 recently, following are my observations that might be of help since the review of the car mentioned in this thread doesn't cover many pointers:
Thank you, this was super helpful. Out of curiosity, how is the backseat? Is it uncomfortable as is mentioned, or is it good enough for a seating of 2 at the back?
Old 10th September 2021, 12:58   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
Thank you, this was super helpful. Out of curiosity, how is the backseat? Is it uncomfortable as is mentioned, or is it good enough for a seating of 2 at the back?
Haven't travelled much in the backseat but my mom and wife don't complain much, so I guess it's fine. I never bought the car as a family car so really cannot comment on the useability regards the same, for 2 people it's great.

Cheers
Old 8th November 2021, 15:37   #44
BHPian

Quote:
What are the driver assistance/safety features in offer ? Does it have lane assistance, parking pilot or ACC?
Also, did you saying premium 1 has some features which are missing in premium 2?
Old 21st November 2021, 15:40   #45

Quote:
Hi. Can you help with pricing in Bangalore as well?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks