Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2023, 07:59   #91
BHPian

Re: Renault Kiger RXZ 1.0 Turbo CVT | Ownership Review

Quote:
The CVT transmission is a breeze and butter smooth.
How is the CVT performing in stop and go city traffic? Also please let us know the city milage too, including parameters like number of occupants, typical speeds, AC usage etc. Looks like getting double digit milage in city in this car is a pipe dream.
Old 7th February 2023, 19:20   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumedik View Post
How is the CVT performing in stop and go city traffic? Also please let us know the city milage too, including parameters like number of occupants, typical speeds, AC usage etc. Looks like getting double digit milage in city in this car is a pipe dream.
CVT works good in traffic too. I sometimes switch to Eco mode in stop/go traffic. Currently I get an average (highway and city) of 14 kmpl (with mostly 2 or 3 on board). The struggle with single digit mileage is temporary. Once you complete the initial 2000 kms and once you hit couple of highway runs, the mileage significantly gets better. If you are using the car only for City runs, I would recommend you stick to Eco mode.

The initial days I had a mileage of just 8kmpl and that's possibly because I was doing only city traffic. It also boils down to the driving style. If one belts a Turbo engine, it would perform, but at the cost of high fuel consumption. If the car is driven with a light foot and if you use the power as needed (such as overtakes and some periodic fun driving in the sports mode), you will be able to juice up an acceptable mileage. On the highways, I was able to get 17 to 18 kmpl. Also, its a good practice to use the Eco mode while cruising on the highway (with cruise control on). 80-100 kmph is where the car feels extremely refined, easy and gives the best mileage. Above 100 kmph, the mileage is still okay. Even at 120 kmph, with reduced braking, you can get 16 to 17 kmpl. Sports mode at high speeds and doing 120 or above is not recommended. You literally will have to pay a heavy price for that.

AC works good. AC is extremely silent. There is a slight fan sound only when you increase the fan speed to 4 or above. The AC is effective and does not impact the driving experience. I did a lot a hill runs in the Nilgiris with AC fulltime on.
Tygerman is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th February 2023, 14:39   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumedik View Post
City mileage in this car is not great in this car although Highway makes up for it. If the car is intended for city use only, then one should be ready to be disappointed with the mileage numbers which could very well be in single digits. The car in City is now a days driven in Eco mode all out and the mileage is now 10.6 km/ltr with 1-2 passengers on board, AC always on, Bangalore Traffic. This engine is meant for the highway where it feels home and returns a mileage of 17 km/ltr approx.

Update : I had reported squeeking noise of the wiper blades. Changed them to a Bosch Advanced blade in a Shell bunk and it's all smooth now. It was definitely the blade to blamed earlier.
Old 12th February 2023, 12:07   #94

My observations after riding 2000km on my 1-month-old Kiger - RXZ Turbo CVT and First service

Details of the car:
Model: RXZ Turbo
Transmission: CVT
Year - MY 2022
Color: Dualtone Caspian Blue and Black.
Total No of Kilometers: 2300 km.

I have recently bought the car from Harsha Motors, Visakhapatnam. We took the delivery on the 1st of January 2023. Since then I have been driving it almost 4-5 times a week. Each ride is a minimum of 100-120km drive to the nearest city of Visakhapatnam from Vizianagaram. The ride primarily is a mixed Highway and City drive - 70/30 ratio split.

My initial observations regarding the car:

Underwhelming Aspects:
Exterior
1. Shoddy paint job - The paint seemed fine when checked indoors. But the real quality of reflection during the bright sunshine revealed its actual color. The finish is not fine and really feels cheap.
2. Wiper Blade Sound - Wipers are producing heavy noise when operated.
3. Gaps and spaces - Less refinement and usage of cheap plastic wheel arches which left huge gaps in between.
4. Fender Lining - Really pathetic job. They should have provided a proper fender lining. It looks incomplete as told by OP.
5. Original Accessories - Wind Deflectors - Cheap plastic and are of pathetic quality. It's been just a month since they have been installed and they are losing their sticking.
6. Lights - The headlight has less intensity and feels inadequate. They should have provided better lamps. Driving at night on darker roads needs careful handling.

Interior
1. Hard plastic interiors - an all-black design with hard plastics is really not expected in this car at that price. The cabin feels cheap when compared to its competitors in the segment. The dashboard, Door panes, door lock/unlock mechanism, handles, Rear view mirror, etc are really cheap.
2. NVH -
a) Lots of noise from the exterior is communicated into the cabin. The noise suppression is really bad. When cruising at 75+ kmph the wind gush is clearly audible.
b) Engine noise during Idlling - When the car is idle with the engine on, the grunting sound is heard in the cabin.
c) Vibration - Lots of minor rattles are heard from the doors during the ride. Also, I have observed that when traveling alone the co-passenger seat minimally rattles which gives an uncomfortable feel.
3. Air Conditioning - The performance is quite average even during the daytime during the winter. At a blower level above 3, the gush of air could be heard which adds to the noise in the cabin.
3. Upholstery - Seats don't have a leatherette finish, although this is subjective, other brands in this segment offer the finish in their top trims which Renault should have provided them in their top-end cars.
4. Quality of Seatbelts - very poor quality of the seatbelts, and for the driver, it is almost impossible to access the seatbelts and lock them.

Apart from these exterior and interior aspects, there are a few other cons for this car.
1. Brake Sound - The brake produces a horrible screeching sound that is really irritating especially during the mornings when you take your car out. Even a lorry's brakes are smooth when compared to the ones on this machine.
2. Cabin Pressure - The cabin feels pressurized when entered, which I have personally felt. Again this is subjective, and I have observed that there is a very high pressure within the cabin which actually for a brief period made me uncomfortable.
3. The auto central locking feature of the door - The doors have an autolocking feature that can be activated only by a long push of a button on the main console which is fine. But when you try to open the door from inside again you have to access the button on the console which I feel is inappropriate. The main reason is that in case of emergencies, it is difficult to escape if the door is locked, and in a panic situation, one forgets about the button on the console. This has to be answered at least.
4. Stock Tyres - I have gotten the stock rubber of MRF make, Wanderer to be specific, which I quite didn't like as it is not so comfortable and jerky. They should have added wider profile tires of at least 205mm or 215mm.

The Good

1. Engine - I am in love with the engine performance, especially the CVT version although it is a 3-pot one. It is a fun machine to drive with little or minimal lag. Only once I had experienced the so-called "Rubber band" effect. I rode all the 2000+ km in Normal mode and never switched on to the Eco or sport mode. The maneuvering is easy even for the inexperienced and handling this car is a breeze even in heavy traffic conditions.
2. Look and Presence on Road - It is one car in this segment that has better design aesthetics when compared to its competitors. It has an amazing road presence and surely is a head-turner. My wife initially liked the car the rear design in particular which I think Renault has made a good job of making this beauty.
3. Drive Quality, Suspension - As said this engine is fun to drive and it is coupled with a fine-tuned suspension. I felt the thud of larger potholes but on bad roads with smaller ones, it rides on like a breeze. I have maximally clocked a speed of 110kmph on an expressway and the vehicle is rock solid and stable even at that speed. I am usually a sedate driver and clock an average speed of 75-80kmph.
4. Steering and Controls - The steering is light and easy to maneuver. The turning radius is decent and never felt difficult in the sharpest of turns. Navigating through traffic is like slicing butter with a sharp knife. I enjoyed the steering pretty much.
5. Seats and Comfort - The seats are really good with adequate lumbar support and I found them to be comfortable for long hours. The rear seats, as told by my aunt who used them more than me, as I am the driver, are comfortable and she never felt any inconvenience during the ride.
The leg room is very good, and even taller adults could sit comfortably in the rear.
6. Space(Cabin, Boot) - This car is a little less wide in this C-SUV segment when compared to its friends among other brands. But it has a very decent amount of space in the cabin for storage. Two glove boxes, A wide space beneath the center console give adequate space in the cabin. Boot space is one of the highest in the segment, which is very much adequate for a small to medium family for a week-long trip. I am impressed with the design which actually accommodates such space although the vehicle looks small from the outside.
7. Audio System and Connectivity - The audio system is finely tuned and performs well in mids and highs. The connectivity is rather fast and never laggy. The latest update of the android auto makes it much more fun to use as it supports a split screen like that of Apple car play.
8. Additional features - Cruise control is a fun addition and I loved this feature. My previous cars never featured this function and I thoroughly enjoy this on long highway stretches.

Some Aspects I do not want to comment on -
Missing features - TPMS, Hill Hold, ESP, TC - answered in the latest 2023 edition.
Mileage - It is just 2000 km on a new car, and I will update this after my second service. For now, I get 10-12kmpl in the city and 15-17 kmpl on highways, and the combined average is about 13-14 kmpl.

My Experience with the Renault Sales and Service
1. Sales - I actually am impressed with the sales guys at Harsha Renault in Visakhapatnam. They closely followed up on the booking and processed it fast. Post delivery they followed up every week till my first service and are in close touch with me which I have never expected, unlike my previous 2 vehicles. A 4.5/5 for their sales team for their skills in handling a customer.
2. Service - The First service was done at 2000 km odo, which is a mixed experience. Although the first service is just washing and cleaning the car, they barely answered my queries regarding the brake sound, in cabin rattles. They just try to convince us that the sounds are normal rather than addressing the actual cause. Post car wash I observed that the cleaning was not on par and left marks on the car. I had to inform my sales friends, and they got the car cleaned again. So for the service, I rate a 2/5, and this is where they should improve.

So, overall the purchase is a mixed bag for me. Although I could have extended my budget by a few more bucks for a better-finish car in this segment, I have opted for this car. Now that there is no turning back, I look forward to answering all the shortcomings, by the service center and making it a better one.

Thank you for your time in reading this.
Regards.
Attached Thumbnails
Renault Kiger RXZ 1.0 Turbo CVT | Ownership Review-3.jpg  

Last edited by Sheel : 15th May 2023 at 10:19. Reason: Typo. It's not a 3.0 liter engine, it's a 3 cylinder engine. Thanks.
envira is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 20:33   #95

I totally understand your feelings.

When I bought my Kiger a year ago, it immediately seemed like a rushed decision to me. I was irked by the quality of interiors, the awkward interior finishing between door panels and windows, the tucked in seatbelt fasteners, oh and the awful brake noise.

I would sit in cabs and realize how cars which are significantly less priced just felt better finished. Given the fact, I had been longing for a car since quite sometime and how so many 'very visible' elements were not to my liking, I found it very hard to like (let alone love my car). It's a terrible feeling to feel like that about something that you love.
To add to that, my first service experience was worse. They messed up my DRL, couldn't do anything about the brake noise and had poor QA overall. I am now overly skeptical of Renault service and am anxious about my 1 year/10k service which is due this month.

But having said that, now it's been a year and I've been on plenty of rides with my Kabira (yep, that's what me and my wife have named it). I've gotten around to it's faults. After constant complaining to the service guys, the brake noise has slightly gotten down. I've gotten used to the panel gaps and weird unlocking mechanism. I think what has helped me is that everybody who has driven or sat in my car has really liked it. On first glance, the centre console does amo up the interior giving it a plush look.
It's spacious, offers a smooth ride and coasts over terrible roads.
And finally, my wife loves it. So she is always showering praises on the car. It's also the car who she has learned how to drive on.

Aside from all these external acknowledgements, what I've realized ot that in day to day usage the Kiger forms an excellent package. And those things really matter once you really get to using your car. Interiors can be spruced up through minor upgrades, they can be kept fresh through regular cleaning and shining but what matters eventually is whether it drives well - everywhere, everytime with or without people
And that's what I've realized over the one year of having the Kiger. It's just a very good package of the things that matter.
  • A generally sorted car which can be quite exciting as soon as you put it on sports mode
  • A really spacious car which can accommodate five reasonable sized adult people
  • A really spacious boot
  • Ability to take on any road
  • Sexy Looks
  • Android Auto+Car Play with above average sound
  • Lots of storage!

Everytime I drive the car I derive benefit from almost (if not all) the above listed which makes it a wonderful experience for me and everyone seated in the car. And I know whatever irks me, can be fixed through updates which I can look forward to in the future.

So, through my ramble, if I can leave you with something is... Give it a little bit time and make some memories with the car. You'll find that you've made a pretty sensible decision and the things that irk you now will irk you lesser and lesser over time.

Wishing you many many happy miles.

Fellow Kiger CVT owner

Last edited by GTO : 16th May 2023 at 11:25. Reason: Typo
sid_sawhney is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 21st February 2023, 11:53   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_sawhney View Post
I totally understand your feelings.

I would sit in cabs and realize how cars which are significantly less priced just felt better finished. Given the fact, I had been longing for a car since quite sometime and how so many 'very visible' elements were not to my liking, I found it very hard to like (let alone love my car). It's a terrible feeling to feel like that about something that you love.
Hello buddy, in fact, my purchase was also a rushed decision. I should have waited for the 2023 update but I was in dire need of a car at that moment.

Quote:
To add to add, my first service experience was worse. They messed up my DRL, couldn't do anything about the brake noise and had poor QA overall. I am now overly skeptical of Renault service and am anxious about my 1 year/10k service which is due this month.
Very sad to hear this, hope they have fixed everything. Here at Harsha Renault, Visakhapatnam, the service people are generous to answer queries and the tech lead of their service is quite knowledgeable.

Quote:
But having said that, now it's been a year and I've been on plenty of rides with my Kabira (yep, that's what me and my wife have named it). I've gotten around to it's faults. After constant complaining to the service guys, the brake noise has slightly gotten down. I've gotten used to the panel gaps and weird unlocking mechanism. I think what has helped me is that everybody who has driven or sat in my car has really liked it. On first glance, the centre console does amo up the interior giving it a plush look.
Glad you have named your car and yes it is very good. I agree with each and every point you have uttered.

Quote:
And finally, my wife loves it. So she is always showering praises on the car. It's also the car who she has learned how to drive on.
Even I bought this as my wife loved the car, starting from the design to the ride. Glad that we are in the same boat.

Quote:
So, through my ramble, if I can leave you with something is... Give it a little bit time and make some memories with the car. You'll find that you've made a pretty sensible decision and the things that irk you now will irk you lesser and lesser over time.
Thank you for your suggestion. Soon, I am planning a trip in the car and I wish that your words might come true.

Update:
After my rant/review, Renault India took notice of this, which I am glad about, and contacted me. They have assigned a service from my local service center to answer all my queries. I have taken the car to the service center a few days ago. I have talked to the Head of the service at Harsha Renault. The main issues which I wanted to get fixed are the In cabin rattles, Wiper sound/rub, Stiff suspension, brake sound, and Sound while cruising at 75+ kmph. They have opened the door panels and re-fixed/adjusted the clamps. regarding the brake sound the service engineer showed me the company manual which showed that brake sound occurs in these CVT vehicles when the speed is less than 5 kmph and they are trying to fix it in further updates. They have worked on the suspension by changing the torque and now the suspension feels a bit better, although I need to get on to the off-road to check it.
The other issues like wiper sound, and panel gaps, still need to be addressed. Renault has assured me that these would be fixed at the soonest.
Thank you.

Last edited by Sheel : 15th May 2023 at 10:21. Reason: Quoted post edited. Thanks.
Old 16th March 2023, 12:44   #97

I have completed 2000 kms in 6 months. In fact I had to do the first service when the odometer was only about 900 kms due to low usage.

My issue with the headlights has not changed, even though the service centre adjusted the lights to increase the throw. It has gone up slightly, but the beam is now more towards the left. I have to find out whether I can substitute 80W bulbs for the high beam, currently 40W, without rewiring and invalidating the warranty.

Something else I noticed: When the fuel tank is full, the km/l reading starts high and reduces gradually as fuel is consumed. I have not yet confirmed if the reverse is also the case, ie. low km/l when fuel is low and increases when tank is fuller.

Re fuel efficiency, on the 'highways' in Kerala, which are mostly 2 lane in South Kerala, and speeds are on average about 30-40 km/hour, I get 13.9 km/l. In the city, it is about 7.5 km/l.

I drive in N mode only, never felt the need to change to S or E. Always with a/c on.

I was away for a few days and when I returned, the auto door open did not work for a couple of times, but its OK now. Similarly, the Android connect did not work until I manually connected, whereas previously it would play music automatically from my phone if the bluetooth was on.

Boot space: 400 L sounds like a lot but it cannot hold 2 suitcases as I found out recently.
Old 8th May 2023, 13:05   #98
BHPian

Hello,

I'm considering upgrading from my Hyundai I10 grande to the 2023 Kiger.

The closest dealership to me is Bench Mark motors in Juhu Mumbai. Does anyone have any test drive,buying and service experience with them?

Thanks,
Old 1st June 2023, 10:13   #99
BHPian

I am considering a Kiger CVT and have few questions. Would be obliged to hear from the owners. Thank you in advance!

- How good/bad are the headlights? Is there any way to upgrade to better lights, given that it is a led setup.
- Is the water from headlight/ tail lamp issue sorted?
- Is the touch screen laggy/buggy? Does the wireless connectivity work as intended?
- How is the performance with a full house and weekend luggage?
- How does Kiger stack up against the Altroz (turbo petrol and diesel) given that they are pretty much in similar price bracket and features on offer. (I realise that these two are different segments, but overall dimensions are pretty close with Kiger having the better ground clearance and boot space)

I am yet to go through the entire thread so pardon me if some or all the questions are already answered.
Old 7th June 2023, 11:35   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post
I am considering a Kiger CVT and have few questions.
I have just completed 11,000 Kms in my Kiger CVT.

- Headlights are good. But at times during a foggy conditions, I have felt that the lights could have been better. The throw is good as well. I have stock headlamps. Not sure if you can upgrade.

- The issue with muddy water from the tail lamp is sorted. My car is 6 months (MY 22 model). From the 2022 update, the issue seems to be resolved.

- The Infotainment system works flawlessly. The wireless Android Auto / Apple Car play auto connects 98/100 times automatically. It's not buggy in anyway, but sometimes when you move from R to D, the reverse camera does not go away (very rare). You may have to be gentle in your gear switch from R to D or P.

- Full house performance is good. Since you are going for the Turbo pick, I don't think you will have a problem. Also in CVT, you will not miss the manual override function and you will not feel the need to go sport mode unless you are planning to have some fun

- I have not driven Altroz, but have driven Nexon. Kiger has some rough edges in the interiors, but in no way bad. The quality is very durable and the full black interiors mask these rough edges. Performance wise, I would go for Kiger, because apart from the 3 cylinder thrum at idle, the car is very silent once you get going. In the speeds of 80 to 100, the car is silent and the drive is effortless. Overtaking at these speeds also is effortless. And, you have the drive sense modes to play with

I would recommend you to go through my comprehensive drive review where I did a 2500 kms round trip. Hopefully this will help you in your car buying experience.

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/honest...0-km-road-trip
Tygerman is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th June 2023, 17:06   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerman View Post
I have just completed 11,000 Kms in my Kiger CVT.

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/honest...0-km-road-trip
Thank you for a detailed reply! Highly appreciated!
I haven't gone through the link you have posted, but rest assured, I will surely be reading through your experiences.

One concern which still lingers in my mind is about the fuel efficiency. Reading various articles and watching YouTube videos, it appears that this might be the weakest link in an otherwise a decent package at the price point which it is offered.

Edit: I went through your travelogue while sitting in the office cab and guess what? A Black Kiger CVT crossed us!! I hope it was you! BTW I am crossing the Kharadi-Viman Nagar stretch right now.

Edit 2: not the best pic, but I tried!

Renault Kiger RXZ 1.0 Turbo CVT | Ownership Review-img_20230608_173207.jpg

Last edited by ObsessedByFIAT : 8th June 2023 at 17:33.
ObsessedByFIAT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2023, 18:36   #102

Five-Month Ownership Review of the Renault Kiger CVT Turbo: A Blend of Power, Comfort, and Some Room for Improvement

Introduction:
After covering an impressive 6200 kilometers in just five months, I am delighted to share my ownership review of the Renault Kiger CVT Turbo.

Trips made so far:
1. Bangalore - Madurai - Bangalore : ~ 850kms
2. Bangalore - Srirangapatnam - Bangalore ; ~240kms
3. Bangalore - Sriangapatname - Bangalore : ~240kms (did this twice for temple run)
3. Bangalore - Tootukodi - Tiruchendur - Palani - Palakkad - Coimbatore - Bangalore : ~1200kms
4. Bangalore - Mysore - Talakadu - Someshwara - Bangalore: ~350kms

And multiple drives to breakfast/dinner drives to Murugan Idly, Krishnagiri.

Design

When it comes to design, it may elicit mixed reactions from potential buyers. While some may find the design polarizing at first glance, I have found that it grows on you over time.

The front fascia featuring a prominent grille with sleek LED headlights, gives the car a distinct and assertive look. The sculpted hood and muscular wheel arches further contribute to its sporty appeal. Moving towards the rear, the sloping roofline and integrated roof rails add a touch of dynamism.

Engine & Smooth CVT Gearbox:
One of the standout features of the Renault Kiger CVT Turbo is its engine and smooth CVT gearbox. The 1.0-liter turbocharged engine offers an impressive power output, delivering ample acceleration and a spirited driving experience. The CVT gearbox, although not as engaging as a manual transmission, ensures seamless gear changes, providing a comfortable and effortless driving experience. The combination of the turbo engine and the smooth CVT gearbox makes for a responsive and enjoyable ride.

Even after a long day's drive - one would never feel tired.

Interior and the Boot Space:
Renault has done an excellent job in designing the Kiger's interior to maximize space utilization. Despite being a compact SUV, the cabin offers a surprising amount of legroom and headroom for both front and rear passengers. This makes long drives and journeys more comfortable, especially for taller individuals. The generous boot space (405 litres) is another standout feature, allowing for hassle-free loading and accommodating bulky luggage with ease. Whether it's a family trip or a shopping spree, the Kiger offers ample room for all your needs.

The front and rear seats offer good comfort and reasonably good bolstering.

The interiors do look like they have been made out of cheap materials, but for the money and for the tech, the package is acceptable.

Also, the boot loading lip could have been lower for ease of loading.

Fuel Economy:
While the CVT Turbo impresses with its performance, fuel economy is an aspect that falls slightly short. Although not unexpected for a turbocharged engine.

I get ~14-15kmpl on the highway and 10-11kmpl in the city. I am sure on the highway it could return some more efficiency if driven sedately at 80-90kmph (will test this out as I have long driving vacation planned next month).

The fuel gauge has 8 digital bars, for 1 bar to reduce, it approximately takes 45-50kms. Kiger CVT owners might know what I am referring to by this.

Drive Modes:
Eco, Normal & Sports - Having the option to switch between these three drive modes adds a level of versatility and engagement to the driving experience.
Sports mode really helps when you need quick bursts of power to overtake on the highway.

Infotainment System:
The touchscreen infotainment system is good. Does not lag. I am not that much of an audiophile to comment on the music system, it works fine for me.

I really like the wireless Andriod Auto/Apple Carplay - the connectivity so far has been seamless. More on the audio system in the next section.

Service Experience and Niggles:
In just 4 months, the touchscreen infotainment failed and I had to get it replaced. The issue was with the hardware as it kept rebooting and overheating. The SA claimed that this was the first time he was seeing a faulty system.

The SA at Trident Renault Kalyan Nagar - Mr. Naveen was incredibly helpful. The experience of driving without the infotainment system did cause a lot of trouble. It took about 3 week for the product to be shipped from Austria.

Conclusion:
I am happy with the purchase I have made as I consciously took the decision to stay away from DCT/DSGs as they were too pricey for me and AMTs as they really dulled the driving experience. TCs would have been an option for me but they didn't fit my budget.

Here are some of the snaps from the drives I have had so far.

Renault Kiger RXZ 1.0 Turbo CVT | Ownership Review-img_9971.jpg

Renault Kiger RXZ 1.0 Turbo CVT | Ownership Review-img_20230517_110624_98901.jpeg
varunkrish1789 is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 15th June 2023, 13:39   #103

Really well written review Varun. I can relate to almost all points you mentioned,except for the smooth gearbox part .

I own 2021 Kiger MT Turbo. The gear shifts are very notchy, and painful to drive in bumper to bumper traffic where you need to change gears frequently from 1st to 2nd.

Apart from the above, I'm happy with the overall experience of the car. I will be posting my ownership review after completing 20,000 KM in a couple of months.
anoopBH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2023, 19:58   #104

So, after deliberating for so long, I am finally booking the Kiger RXZ Turbo CVT. One thing that seems to be a feedback coming from many around me is that the After Sales Service is not upto the mark and it is slow. Am I worrying unnecessarily too much about it? I live in Hyderabad and mostly move around tier 1 cities.
Old 25th June 2023, 17:28   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinwadhwani View Post
Hello,

I'm considering upgrading from my Hyundai I10 grande to the 2023 Kiger.

The closest dealership to me is Bench Mark motors in Juhu Mumbai. Does anyone have any test drive,buying and service experience with them?

Thanks,
They are pretty good with sales and service. I have a kwid which I'm planning to upgrade to an AMT kiger in a month's time.

The showroom is kinda small but the staff is courteous. My family liked their coffee
thegrimmhealer is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks