Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2009, 14:31   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
folks,

I am presently contemplating to upgrade to a powerful car with a min of 1.5 CC 100 bhp. Bbeing a Palio fan, i have the obvious choice of the Palio 1.6 in my list along with this powerful Getz CRDI. i dont care about the fuel type. All I need is BHP even though Diesel lacks the quick burning capability that MIGHT cause a LAG. So thats why i have both petrol and diesel cars in my list + for other reasons out of the review that I have performed.
unfortunately the CRDI has given way to the newly launched I20 Diesel(underpowered & beyond my budget) and the production has been stopped.
But there is this sales guy who has promised to confirm by today about a deal already made by another customer that is prospective for a cancellation as he is planning to go for the I20 Diesel. So in brief if the guy cancels his Getz CRDI deal, the baby comes to me.

The only reason I am considering Hyundai cars to Fiat is due to the pathetic A.S.S and spare part availibility issues the Palio carries, epecially the 1.6 Sports version. I owned a Santro and I enjoyed the royal treatment from Hyundai dealers as compared to the TVS/TATA A.S.S for the Palio 1.2 I drive back home.

So what do you all think about this situation, should I go for the deal if it works fine ?
Yes yes yes! Especially at this price...OTR 5.88 lakh. Go for the Getz CRDi. The diesel turbo rush is something which is addictive and totally different from a petrol.
Old 16th July 2009, 14:50   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
folks,

I am presently contemplating to upgrade to a powerful car with a min of 1.5 CC 100 bhp. Bbeing a Palio fan, i have the obvious choice of the Palio 1.6 in my list along with this powerful Getz CRDI. i dont care about the fuel type. All I need is BHP even though Diesel lacks the quick burning capability that MIGHT cause a LAG. So thats why i have both petrol and diesel cars in my list + for other reasons out of the review that I have performed.
unfortunately the CRDI has given way to the newly launched I20 Diesel(underpowered & beyond my budget) and the production has been stopped.
But there is this sales guy who has promised to confirm by today about a deal already made by another customer that is prospective for a cancellation as he is planning to go for the I20 Diesel. So in brief if the guy cancels his Getz CRDI deal, the baby comes to me.

The only reason I am considering Hyundai cars to Fiat is due to the pathetic A.S.S and spare part availibility issues the Palio carries, epecially the 1.6 Sports version. I owned a Santro and I enjoyed the royal treatment from Hyundai dealers as compared to the TVS/TATA A.S.S for the Palio 1.2 I drive back home.

So what do you all think about this situation, should I go for the deal if it works fine ?
Practically thinking, at this moment, buying a Getz CRDi won't be a very wise decision.
But, if power is all that matters to you then Getz will make you grin with every mile.
Old 16th July 2009, 16:15   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
...if power is all that matters to you then Getz will make you grin with every mile.
Exactly why I rushed in to buy, fully aware it is EOL!!
Old 17th July 2009, 01:17   #34
aZa
Senior - BHPian

hahah exactly my emotions!

But if your in delhi and you need GetZ cRDI's then pm me. I've been in touch with almost all dealerships in ncr and around. A few pieces are available. Even though the car is discontinued people are booking the available pieces very fast.

Most Viewed