Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2008, 12:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Mentos NIce pics ! One Question : the wheel caps look similar to the one's in the Swift VXi. I had seen a Dzire Vdi with different Wheel caps!
Old 25th May 2008, 13:02   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
the wheel caps look similar to the one's in the Swift VXi. I had seen a Dzire Vdi with different Wheel caps!
Karan, These are the stock wheel caps I got with the car. The VDi comes with the same caps as mine. The other VDi you saw must have had the caps replaced.
Old 25th May 2008, 13:27   #18
Senior - BHPian

Im attaching here the pic which was taken by one of Tbhpians. The one in the pic is the Dzire VDI.
This is the wheelcap i was mentioning.
Attached Thumbnails
My DZire (VXi) comes true.-misc2002ux3jc8.jpg  

Old 25th May 2008, 13:29   #19
BHPian

No idea about it then... When I was taking the delivery of my DZire... I saw a VDi being rolled out with the same caps as mine.
Old 25th May 2008, 13:44   #20
BHPian

@Mentos .. Good one on the new baby !! Have a good time with her. I read your harrowing story and I hope I dont have to go through it. I have booked Swift Zxi on 2nd May and the waiting time is like a month. So lets see what would happen as my story would begin soon. Haha ..

Enjoy !!

Old 26th May 2008, 00:11   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
- The range of operation of the keyless remote is very limited. <5 metres. Have to push the remote keys real hard to see them get into action.
Congrats! One more silky silver Vxi DZiRE on the forum. Here are pictures of mine.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...vations-6.html

I too noticed that the remote works only at a very close range but to me it is a positive as the remotes of my other cars used to disengage the locks accidentally when in my pocket even at a great distance. I also like the fact that the button has to be pressed hard as it prevents accidental opening. Others might find either/ both an incovenience though.

Offbeat: Noticed that some of your pictures are fairly large files. Try downsizing them to 50 - 100kb. You will notice no difference when seen on the web and they will also save bandwith and reduce downloading times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
1. did the feature of the Keyless entry is coming with VXI, as i heard somewhere maruti has stopped the feature in VXI variant.

2. is there a remote also available with the car for the stereo, as i have seen the car no remote was there when the car was launched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOR View Post
to my best knowledge there is no remote for the stereo..just the steering controls on the ZXI..correct me if i am wrong..
My Vxi came with two remote locks for the doors and one remote for the ICE.
Old 26th May 2008, 01:23   #22
BHPian

Congrats ! Awesome car! What was the on road price?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks