Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2008, 19:27   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Looks very neat. How much do fog lamps cost ?
Thanks..No idea about the fog lamps. ..spoiler costs around 9k from Hyundai. and leather seats will cost around 5k and the artificial leather is around 3.5k in cochin.
Old 10th July 2008, 16:25   #47
BHPian

Congrats Mansi!!

I would like to know more about your latest experience with the existing road and weather condition. Please share your driving experience with us.

I too have i10 in my mind after going through an interesting ad in Times of india. Hyundai is giving exchange a exchange to Alto owners for i10/santro with lesser outgoing EMI of the Alto. I wonder if its authentic, planning to check it out in sharuyu today.
Old 10th July 2008, 18:26   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quakerme View Post
Thanks..No idea about the fog lamps. ..spoiler costs around 9k from Hyundai. and leather seats will cost around 5k and the artificial leather is around 3.5k in cochin.
thanks for this information. will help a lot while buying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_man View Post
Congrats Mansi!!

I would like to know more about your latest experience with the existing road and weather condition. Please share your driving experience with us.

I too have i10 in my mind after going through an interesting ad in Times of india. Hyundai is giving exchange a exchange to Alto owners for i10/santro with lesser outgoing EMI of the Alto. I wonder if its authentic, planning to check it out in sharuyu today.
i think i10 is a great choice. but then sharayu would be absolutely bad choice. i hope you are talking abt sharayu in navi mumbai???
Old 17th July 2008, 10:57   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45 View Post

i think i10 is a great choice. but then sharayu would be absolutely bad choice. i hope you are talking abt sharayu in navi mumbai???
Thanks... Yep its the one in Navi Mumbai. I have been there last week - they have no discounts to offer. In the meantime i sold off my Alto this Monday. I planning to checkout other dealers nearby (Any suggestions?)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks